Girls!!!! Choosing big dick over small?

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey girls, or boys if you want to partake but my question is:

If u were in a relationship with someone who was of average size, and u heard of someone that was hung, which would u choose?

What would be going through your mind? Would u be tempted?

Its a vague question but it leaves open for wider answers...and Be honest

Just pondering that just now thought id ask yee lot :biggrin1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Hey girls, or boys if you want to partake but my question is:

If u were in a relationship with someone who was of average size, and u heard of someone that was hung, which would u choose?

What would be going through your mind? Would u be tempted?

Its a vague question but it leaves open for wider answers...and Be honest

Just pondering that just now thought id ask yee lot :biggrin1:

What you mean if I was actually in a committed relationship and 'heard of', just heard of, someone with a big cock existing in the world somewhere.

Well - I think I'd just get my pistol out and murder the average-cocked SOB who tricked me into fucking him and then ride off into the sunset balanced on the tip of the humongous wang of my knight in shining Trojans!!

:sucks:

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What you mean if I was actually in a committed relationship and 'heard of', just heard of, someone with a big cock existing in the world somewhere.

Well - I think I'd just get my pistol out and murder the average-cocked SOB who tricked me into fucking him and then ride off into the sunset balanced on the tip of the humongous wang of my knight in shining Trojans!!

:sucks:

ok well ill change "heard of" to "saw" a big dick of a friend or person that u know of! :tongue:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The answer stays the same and the :sucks: stands.

If you are emotionally and sexually immature enough to fuck up a relationship just because someone waves a big cock at you then you don't deserve to be in a relationship.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I'm in a relationship with someone I love them, which pretty much means I'm not going to leave them for someone with a larger package... not even if it was waving in my face.:rolleyes:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Size queens are the only type of girls that care 'that much' about how big a guy's dick is. I'm sure most regular girls don't want their man to have a micropenis, but as long as he is average they probably wouldn't care too much if he wasn't extra large.

However, if the girl is a size queen then she would probably leave her current lover for one with a larger penis. Again, that's going to be her top concern in the relationship.

If the girl is just a regular girl who's looking for love, companionship, or whatever else, then his penis size and their sex life probably isn't the highest item on the priority list.

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I'm in a relationship with someone I love them, which pretty much means I'm not going to leave them for someone with a larger package... not even if it was waving in my face.:rolleyes:

Ahhh, got you. So that's where I have been going wrong. I need to wave it in their face. :rolleyes:

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For many the size of the penis plays a very primal role, every sexual conversation comparing two men will involve "well yeah, but *his* dick was this big, and he's that big" in some way or another.

guys with larger cocks will enjoy substantial advantages even if it's all subliminal.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
For many the size of the penis plays a very primal role, every sexual conversation comparing two men will involve "well yeah, but *his* dick was this big, and he's that big" in some way or another.

guys with larger cocks will enjoy substantial advantages even if it's all subliminal.

Wow - so you've been a direct witness to every sexual conversation comparing two men. Damn. That's impressive! :rolleyes:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why does this shit even get started in women's?
it ALWAYS just ends up with the men deciding what opinions we should have and ignoring anything we actually say. i don't believe there's any point in me offering my perspective at all.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, probably not.

I rather think my contributions in this thread are pissing in the wind.

But, for the record, this is in Relationships..., not Women's...
doh!

in that case, i don't know why this shit gets directed at ''girls''.
it ALWAYS just ends up with the men deciding what opinions we should have and ignoring anything we actually say. i don't believe there's any point in me offering my perspective at all.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Of course I'm tempted by a big dick, but I love my boyfriend...

Ouch! Might not want to mention that to him. :frown1:

...and fantasies are what I keep it to.

Couldn't you turn fantasy into reality by getting a boyfriend that actually has a big dick? You could love him too, I'm sure. :wink:

Last edited:

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
doh!

in that case, i don't know why this shit gets directed at ''girls''.

i was actually referring to the gay guys, not the actual man itself!!! the reason i started this is to ask a womans perspective...nothing more!!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Howzabout.....

If you were in a relationship with a woman and she had small breasts and then met a woman with large breasts, would you then leave your small breasted woman for the large breasted woman?

Or does a relationship consist of more than just genitals? Usually.

I'm not sure if you are hoping to be that "other guy" with the big dick or are you the guy with the smaller dick or are you questioning someone elses relationship or your own? Because these sort of hypotheticals relating to dick only seem to happen in the male brain.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys!!!!!!

Suppose you were in a relationship with someone.
That person (male or female) gave good blowjobs.
Then you hear of someone who give fantastic head.
Which would you choose?
(Do you even have a choice - it takes 2 to tango)
Would you be tempted?
:confused:

How shallow are you?
Are your relationships so without meaning or trust that someone could be dumped because of a sex organ or sex act?

Just wondering.....:rolleyes:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
For all those saying that they would not leave their partner for a bigger cock, what else would have to be added for you to leave your partner for another? How much better would this other person have to be, in order for you to leave?