Girls!!!! Choosing big dick over small?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What does a bigger cock give me that can possibly compare to the totality of what I get from my partner? Talk about being superficial and shallow.

This topic is pathetic and, does, indeed suck.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ouch! Might not want to mention that to him. :frown1:

Couldn't you turn fantasy into reality by getting a boyfriend that actually has a big dick? You could love him too, I'm sure. :wink:

Hehe, he knows I like me a big dick, that's why he uses his fat dildo on me :biggrin1:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
What you mean if I was actually in a committed relationship and 'heard of', just heard of, someone with a big cock existing in the world somewhere.

Well - I think I'd just get my pistol out and murder the average-cocked SOB who tricked me into fucking him and then ride off into the sunset balanced on the tip of the humongous wang of my knight in shining Trojans!!

:sucks:
Can we discuss it before you shoot me?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For all those saying that they would not leave their partner for a bigger cock, what else would have to be added for you to leave your partner for another? How much better would this other person have to be, in order for you to leave?
This sounds like the person who said, "I only get into relationships to see how I could do better. Because as soon as I find someone better, I am GONE. The constant looking always gives me stress. But I know I could always find someone better. I have to. Hell no am I settling. How could I possibily enjoy myself with the person I am with knowing that there is someone better for me out there? Hell no am I going to waste my life."

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For all those saying that they would not leave their partner for a bigger cock, what else would have to be added for you to leave your partner for another? How much better would this other person have to be, in order for you to leave?

I wouldn't leave my girlfriend for anyone. I'm almost certain she feels the same way. There is such a thing as love, to which you are sadly oblivious.

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't leave my girlfriend for anyone. I'm almost certain she feels the same way. There is such a thing as love, to which you are sadly oblivious.

either would i!!! to much suprise i know what that feeling is and im pretty sure im feeling these days!! its a very powerful thing!!!

i was merely talking on a general scale, it came from no personal experience, just from a mind suffering from cabin fever!! haha!!

thanks everyone by the way for the answers but just chill and dont take it personally :tongue:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I'm not really agreeing or disagreeing with what wallyj is saying per se, but I think there's something to be said about a scenario like this (i.e. "how much better the new person would be over the current person"):

A woman who loves a poor man will more than likely leave him in a heartbeat for a man that comes along who is super rich and can give her everything in her wildest dreams... even if she doesn't really love him at all.

This is the kind of option that only comes up for women. Very rarely, would you find a poor guy in love with a poor women who was swept off of his feet by a super rich lady. Not saying it can't happen, but let's face it... it doesn't happen like that as much as it does in the reverse.

Leaving over cock size is a little far fetched for a non size queen, but leaving over something like money is not at all that unheard of or far fetched.

Last edited:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A woman who loves a poor man will more than likely leave him in a heartbeat for a man that comes along who is super rich and can give her everything in her wildest dreams... even if she doesn't really love him at all.

I've never heard of this happening in real life. Do you have any examples of this?

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never heard of this happening in real life. Do you have any examples of this?

You've honestly never heard of that happening to anyone in real life? :confused: That's probably one of the top reasons why a woman would leave a relationship/marriage: financial reasons. I'm not saying that this type of thing is going to happen to everyone - some women don't care about money that much. I'm just saying that it does happen every now and then.

I do know of a few personal examples of this. The specific details aren't exactly the same, but the basic premise "leaving someone who is middle/lower class for someone who is upper class" is still the same.

A lot of times it works like this too (and again I know of a personal example of this):

A woman is involved with a man who has lots of money and is afraid to leave him for someone who has less money because of the lifestyle change... again, even if she doesn't love the rich man at all and he treats her like crap and/or cheats on her.

Same basic premise, just with the details arranged slightly different.

Last edited:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
What you mean if I was actually in a committed relationship and 'heard of', just heard of, someone with a big cock existing in the world somewhere.

Well - I think I'd just get my pistol out and murder the average-cocked SOB who tricked me into fucking him and then ride off into the sunset balanced on the tip of the humongous wang of my knight in shining Trojans!!

:sucks:
I'm hung, come ride me !

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Howzabout.....

If you were in a relationship with a woman and she had small breasts and then met a woman with large breasts, would you then leave your small breasted woman for the large breasted woman?

Or does a relationship consist of more than just genitals? Usually.

I'm not sure if you are hoping to be that "other guy" with the big dick or are you the guy with the smaller dick or are you questioning someone elses relationship or your own? Because these sort of hypotheticals relating to dick only seem to happen in the male brain.

you sorely tempt me dear : P

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i would never leave one man for another.
i leave men for myself.
if the relationship isn't good enough to stick with then i don't.
whether or not another guy will turn up to replace him isn't an issue.

Uslidenme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I definately would prefer a bigger then average partner and if I have a choice before hand ie I've seen them in the gym and I know they are either small avg or large. I definately avoid relationships (other then friendships with small, ) freaky large doesn't work for me either but 8x6 is great if the person its attached to is also great. I have a friend who is endowed and he loved to fuck and be fucked. I am smaller then he was but even so he would want me to go slow and take my time. He liked however to slam in and fuck hard and I never was able to enjoy that because he never gave me time to get used to his size. So mostly I would fuck him. Once I got together with him and my boyfriend and we had a three way. It was great that I got to share them with each other but I admit I was nervous afterwards because I wondered if my bf would still want me after having had the bigger guy. He came over later that night and we spooned and we talked and I never loved him more.

Uslidenme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
P.S Freaky large is a fantasy but it doesn't usually work out because the guy doesn't know what hes doing. But he never has a dearth of partners because everyone is curious.

Any big penis guys on here who are also nice guys? Uncut is a plus and hairy legs are a plus. Versatile would be great:) You have to be a good kisser and enjoy being kissed and have a high libido:) You don't have to be the handsomest guy in the world but you have to be a good person and you have to be physically fit. I'm accepting Resumes now:)hahah

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Hey girls, or boys if you want to partake but my question is:

If u were in a relationship with someone who was of average size, and u heard of someone that was hung, which would u choose?

What would be going through your mind? Would u be tempted?

Its a vague question but it leaves open for wider answers...and Be honest

Just pondering that just now thought id ask yee lot :biggrin1:
That's a really stupid question. Are you 12?