girls compain about your size?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

woody: girls complain about your size?

just wonering, if a girl said you were too big for her, how big were you? whats the max a normal woman can take?

and with length, how far in canyou go? how much gets left in the cold?

2. Imported

Gold Member

Duo187: It all depends on the woman really, most I have talked about it with say they can only take around 7" Though there are some who can take more, and some who can take less.

3. Imported

Gold Member

junior15074: I am almost 8 inches erect and 6 1/2 circumference. With my current girlfriend I do have to be careful when we are having sex as I can easily reach her cervix. She has complained about my size but glad I am not bigger. She is happy with my girth as it fills up her pussy causing her to orgasm most of the times. Sometimes she has a G spot orgasm, other times it is clitorial. On some occasions my cumming causes her to have an orgasm. On rare occasions when I get a littled carried away her pussy will get a little sore. She will sit for a while legs parted to give her pussy a rest. Since I am a very visual person, seeing her with pussy exposed like that causes to me to have another hardon. When we first met and saw my dick for the first time, she was a little afraid if it would go all the way in. We took it slow and easy and now have the routine down to where she can take all of me.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Almost4Inches: Yeah girls have complained to me about my size before but like the opposite of you guys heh.

5. Imported

Gold Member

1811: minimum 3" in the cold - usually 4-5 though

6. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was fooling aorund with this girl once.

The first time she saw my dick, she said: "Wow, it is pretty big. Kinda thick!"

I swear to god when i was fingering her it was a chore just to get my finger in deeper than the first knuckle. SHe was incredibly tight. She said she did kegels whenever she could, like during classes and stuff.

A week later just out of casual conversation, I asked her if she wanted to have sex with me. She said "Not really."
    I never asked her why she didn't want to, but now that I come to think of it, she may have been afraid to take me, or maybe she didn't like me that way. Who knows; I'll believe the former though.

7. Imported

Gold Member

Jim22cm: I've visited quiet some prostitutes ...
    (what is legal here in the Netherlands)

And a few of them did NOT want to have it in the pussy...
    Some others went grazy and wanted me to fuck 'em in all kind of positions ... some didn't mention my size at all, while others realy worshipped it ...

So, prostitutes are realy human beings,
    all are different :)

8. Imported

Gold Member

thefrench_h: Up to now, never heard any complain after.

Except sometimes when the mouth is more faslty sore than the pussy ;-)

9. Imported

Gold Member

monster: ok here it goes i am about 12in in length and atleast 6in in girth and there is this one girl that doesn't want to have sex with me because she is afraid that i might seriously hurt her. is there anything that i can do to prevent it from hurting her during sex so she will have sex with me.

10. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

[quote author=monster link=board=sex;num=1076620507;start=0#8 date=02/16/04 at 18:27:12]   ok here it goes i am about 12in in length and atleast 6in in girth and there is this one girl that doesn't want to have sex with me because she is afraid that i might seriously hurt her. is there anything that i can do to prevent it from hurting her during sex so she will have sex with me. [/quote]

Well, you're gonna be having sex with that thing for the rest of your life, so you had better get used to knowing how far you can thrust without boxing her cervix. When you're really big, you often have to take things very easy at first with a new partner, until she learns to be comfortable and to trust you.

If that doesn't work, there is a medical device that's sort of like a big rubber donut that you can wear that will prevent you from going in too far.

11. Imported

Gold Member

Duo187: mmmm doughnuts....

got my first complaint today. Was a constructive complaint though, "it's not that I dont mind your cock...it's average...for a bull elephant...and I can't handle that."

12. Imported

Gold Member

under_score: if they`re finding it hard to take big-wang they need more foreplay and shit loads of lube, ive read so many of my GFs girly mags that say that.
    yeah its kinda shit for me, cos sometimes i hit her cervix, and she winces, and cos im a kind guy and dont want to hurt her, its kinda upsetting. tho from behind its alright, and i hit her G spot everytime 8)

Draft saved Draft deleted