Girls comparing black white dicks

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
An interesting "line up" to be sure. However, IMO---

As to the two guys in the middle of this line-up, I suspect some vacuum pumping has just gone on prior to this line-up.

I'm becoming quite skillful to noticing "bloatedness" in such on-line vids and to me a guy hanging naturally big and "fake big" (due to pumping) can be a world of difference. After five or six years of viewing internet sites,
I am becoming quite weary of easily falling (and believing!) these false illusions (i.e. false representations) of "big" that are out there. I guess we all accept these images however...sometimes. Often, even flaccid size translates into "semi-erect" you know! Bigger ones tend to just hang long and flimsy due to their weight. But all that exaggerated girth? It's often from pumping.

I have used a vacuum pump and I know from personal experience. Several minutes just after pumping, the unsightly, undesired grotesque bloating will gradually disappear, and the penis just stays "plump" looking for a number of minutes thereafter. And, THAT'S what I'm suspecting with the two guys in the middle. Anyway, guy number two is "Ramon" --a popular with Brandy Bell's site and he IS known to pump. THAT'S a fact. Even that third guy in the middle of this parade of exposures looks awfully familiar from Bell's site.
Now, WHAT is his name? I can't recall. But, he's a regular too, all of this was carefully staged and not spontaneous, average guys from the streets.

Actually, the first guy is impressive in his own right, and considerably above average. His? ...looks quite natural .

And, as to that poor last fella? ...the one who hasn't risen to the "occasion" Well, he could still be a "grower" nonetheless. --Who knows?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How the hell does this kind of thing even happen? Did the smaller guy even know what he was set up for?

I don't understand the world.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How the hell does this kind of thing even happen? Did the smaller guy even know what he was set up for?

I don't understand the world.

I'm sure if you want to see the rest of the video you can sign up and become a member for a monthly fee, they'll be more than happy to let you download the rest of it ? :wink:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BrandieBelle

I have seen the whole video. 2 of tnhe guys are from there monster of cock sites. The other guy was jus an amateur. Yes it is all staged and fake guys.

modulo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've worked in surgical environments and when you're unconscious, everyone in the room knows what you've got. Let me tell you, the "old rumor" isn't true. I've seem white guys and black guys of all ages with huge softies. I felt the need to salute so badly but it would have been difficult to explain my actions to the rest of the people in the room.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
I've worked in surgical environments and when you're unconscious, everyone in the room knows what you've got. Let me tell you, the "old rumor" isn't true. I've seem white guys and black guys of all ages with huge softies. I felt the need to salute so badly but it would have been difficult to explain my actions to the rest of the people in the room.
agreed.this horse has been unsaddeled and put to rest many times only to have" SIMPLETONS"resurrect it.this subject has long grey whiskers.:redface: