Girls?? Do you ever get scared when you see a big cock??

hugenhard4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just wondering what a girl think when she see a guys cock for the first time and its a big one??:confused:

or if when its soft it looks small but then grows into a large erection???

x

hugenhard4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im 9.5 inches, I've had a couple of girls be abit hesitant.

But abit of foreplay always help the moment.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Even the first time????
Not even a hesitation??

I'm in a different place in life, being in my late 30's I've been around the block a few times if you will. And, according to this board I guess I am a size-queen, so I am looking for the NEXT bigger cock and when I get it I will be completely ecstatic.

Also just FYI, the first 6, yes SIX guys that I had sex with were all 8" plus including a true 10 1/4" one. I was very young then and in my naivety I thought 8” was small 9” was average and 10 was considered large. Imagine my shock when #7 came along with his 6 inches and I thought “what the hell is that teenie weenie.”

So hesitation, absolutely not, if anything, it makes we want to jump on it all the faster.

hugenhard4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ha ha, thanks for that, i feel sorry for #7 though, poor guy, hope you gave him a easy time.

At what size would you be happy??

x

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ha ha, thanks for that, i feel sorry for #7 though, poor guy, hope you gave him a easy time.

I was nice to him and didn't say anything but I honestly thought he was a freak of nature at first. I know that sounds ludicrous but I just didn't know any better. I guess I was really young, dumb and full of cum back then.

At what size would you be happy??

7 1/2 inches on up satisfies me, while girth is great it is actually the length that hits my g spot, so anything under that length and I usually will not climax. I think I am built differently than most women because I can easily take up to 10" without hitting my cervix about 10 1/2 and it can hurt, but sometimes that makes it all the more pleasurable.:wink:

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
does it matter what the cocks attatched to????

or if its a big cock will youjust take it anyway???

I guess it depends upon how drunk I am, :biggrin1:

Just kidding, no the guy absolutly matters, hence why I don't do internet hook-ups there has to be a certain chemistry and I have to find him attractive.

However to be real honest, if the guy is sporting a huge bulge in his pants he seems to always look better than his identical twin brother with no bulge. I know it's sad, but it's me.

I will admit I have had two encounters that were just for the cock 1 was great because the guy was awesome, the other one stank because the guy was ugly, i mean really ugly and he was not a person I would associate with, nothing bad about him we just didn't match at all.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A cock that is too big???? have never seen a huge cock i didn't want to F**K Ditto!
does it matter what the cocks attatched to???? HELL YES, it matters!! Being a Size Queen does not make me a slut. He damn well better turn on my mind first or the size of his dick doesn't matter. or if its a big cock will you just take it anyway??? NO! Let me make this perfectly clear, if you are well hung you still need to be smart, funny, kind, patient, have a sense of humanity and honor and you need mad, rad, lovemaking skills.

[quote=hugenhard4u;829929] Just wondering what a girl thinks when she see a guys cock for the first time and its a big one?? :confused: I saw my first big cock at 18 yrs. 10 mos of age. It was the evening of Saturday, February 16, 1985. I remember the date because I was a freshman in college and I met him at the Sweetheart's Dance. I remember thinking, "Oh my God it's huge!" I told him I didn't think it would fit. He told me a lot of girls said that but it always did. He was right. :tongue: He was also a patient and excellent lover. I have been a devotee of large cocks ever since. :smile: :biggrin1:

or if when its soft it looks small but then grows into a large erection???
:biggrin1: I love that! It's like a Christmas morning surprise. I have yet to see a cock so big I refused to fuck it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when i was younger, yes.

my first bf was HUGE. that thing just wasn't going in.
i avoided one guy because of his rep for being hung.