Girls, do you keep a notch count of sexual encounters?

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know girls who only count penis-in-vagina as part of their "number". Anal sex and blowjobs don't count. So girls, do you keep a mental count of sexual encounters?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only count anal or vaginal sex, if the encounter is hetero. I count any genital contact with another woman as sex. Oral-only hetero sex only increases my number by two, less than ten percent of my total number. I've never had manual only sexual encounters. If I let someone touch my pussy, I'm going to try to fuck them.

Well, to be honest, there is one former lover with whom I only ever had oral sex, but we had so much oral sex, and always for hours at time. That was sex, because that was how we had sex. Though he was male, I count him like I would count oral sex with a woman. Still, I would have loved to get that cock inside me. It just didn't happen. I was never sure why. After we broke up, he kept trying to fuck me, but I was not longer sexually available. I left him to date my husband.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I need to write it down, otherwise I just don't remember random incidents from 10+ years ago.

This. If it wasn't for my list, there's a whole lot I would have forgotten.

For me, only P-in-V sex counts, mainly because I tend to have an all-or-nothing approach to sexual encounters.

Me too. If I engage in oral with them, I'm gonna fuck them. The few that didn't apply to were pre-loss-of-virginity, and thus don't count (as far as I'm concerned). And I've only done anal with a few special guys, who I'd been fucking for a while anyway.

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girl I know was being fucked up the ass by a religious dude for over 2 years. The guy only wanted anal sex because he believed vaginal sex before marriage was sinful (hilarious), and he was petrified that his cock would slide into her pussy by accident, or that she would intentionally guide his cock into her pussy.

Now, you may consider that to be spectacularly stupid. But here's the kicker: the girl didn't include him as part of her number.

When I found that out about her, I dropped her immediately (I was fucking her for a little while). I can't date anyone that mentally retarded.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I haven't had that many partners, well I can count them with two hands but every encounter was full on sex. So yes I do keep count.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A girl I know was being fucked up the ass by a religious dude for over 2 years. The guy only wanted anal sex because he believed vaginal sex before marriage was sinful (hilarious), and he was petrified that his cock would slide into her pussy by accident, or that she would intentionally guide his cock into her pussy.

Now, you may consider that to be spectacularly stupid. But here's the kicker: the girl didn't include him as part of her number.

When I found that out about her, I dropped her immediately (I was fucking her for a little while). I can't date anyone that mentally retarded.
LMAO on all accounts.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it weird I don't actually keep a list anymore? Don't get me wrong, I did when I was a bit younger (more so for fun; I kept up a little black book with a few girlriends, stars and ratings.. the whole deal.. Wonder where it ever end up..), but it hasn't really crossed my mind to keep "score" anymore :redface:

In any case, I would define sex as either vaginal penetration or anal, oral doesn't have to be but usually leads up to either.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know girls who only count penis-in-vagina as part of their "number". Anal sex and blowjobs don't count. So girls, do you keep a mental count of sexual encounters?

Since my number is only in the single digits there is no need to keep a list and yes I count everything.

But for a similar story. A friend of mine in college was dating a guy who was crazy about her because they had vaginal sex. Turns out that the girls he dated in the past, all from his baptist church didn't want to lose their virginity until marriage so they only allowed anal sex. I couldn't believe it, it was so ridiculous to me. But I guess they may have also been afraid of getting pregnant. Another friend told me he dated a girl who also wouldn't allow vaginal sex and was such a pro that she would ride him during anal sex (I don't know how true this is) and it seemed to be for the same reason. He told me he got tired of it and wanted pussy, haha.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...and was such a pro that she would ride him during anal sex (I don't know how true this is) and it seemed to be for the same reason...

This isn't difficult. Honestly, the hardest part of anal sex is getting it in at all. Once it's able to get in, you can fuck him in any position you like.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting thread. Never really made the distinction, and realized that -- the few times I have tried to count my "sex encounters" -- I never counted a couple of random blow jobs. :rolleyes:

And no, I don't keep a notch list. It isn't a huge number, but it doesn't seem important to count those encounters. I only count the LTRs -- there have only been three of those, and they have consumed most of my adult life.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Anal sex and blowjobs don't count.

They count to me. Oral, hands, anal, toys, penetration...it all counts to me.

So girls, do you keep a mental count of sexual encounters?

I don't keep a tally in my head of how many sexual partners I've had. Not anymore. I did when I was younger.

I keep a mental note about the number of relationships I've had though.

Last edited:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

I hope that fucker exploded.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't keep count. I may have tried in college but it's not worth it. You don't want to have a number to blurt out to an idiot who might press you for one. Not to mention with that Tower of Babel set up college campuses provide, there might be an encounter or two I really don't want to remember.

I'm not one to give a blowjobs only; but I have enojoyed a cunning lingus only menu from time to time.

These days I wouldn't want a random encounter. I need too much. I got rid of the FB last year who refused to upgrade to FWB. Now I have a lovely boyfriend. (and took a lot of pleasure informing the the ex FB of that status when he actually called me 2 days in advance of a desired assignation a couple of weeks ago, oh my, how accommodating people become when their options dry up.)

If I were to count, any pentration at all --giving and receiving-- would be counted by me.

Last edited:

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since my number is only in the single digits there is no need to keep a list and yes I count everything.

But for a similar story. A friend of mine in college was dating a guy who was crazy about her because they had vaginal sex. Turns out that the girls he dated in the past, all from his baptist church didn't want to lose their virginity until marriage so they only allowed anal sex. I couldn't believe it, it was so ridiculous to me. But I guess they may have also been afraid of getting pregnant. Another friend told me he dated a girl who also wouldn't allow vaginal sex and was such a pro that she would ride him during anal sex (I don't know how true this is) and it seemed to be for the same reason. He told me he got tired of it and wanted pussy, haha.

Well I might just have to become a baptist :p

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

This is one of the most bizarre things I have heard in a while...

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

No..I dont count. I can hardly remember the men that didn't matter..
Same goes for remembering how small or big they were..its blocked, thrown away, deleted from the memory..

I can remember the ones that mattered..only those numbers count for me..the rest is bullshit.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This happens a lot wit Arab girls as well.. many are terrified to death to lose their virginity..so they fuck anal.. I have had a few guys telling me about this..and two arab girls (Moroccan)..it blew my mind.