Girls - Do you like sex with athletic/muscular men?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hotmilf's picture above is the one and only Ronnie Coleman. He is a cop too, can you imagine that dude bearing down on you in an alley?

I've been on the warrior diet for some time now, which I highly recommend. I eat once a day, at night, anything and everything I want. During the day its either nothing, or raw veggies and fruits. Our bodies have not had time to adapt to the kind of food we eat today and the quantity over the last 100 years or so. They didn't have 3 square meals 10,000 years ago. For 1,000s of years Man hunted during the day, and feasted with his tribe at night. Mimicking this pattern allows your body to fully utilize what it needs to and tricks itself into going into survival mode. Your mind is sharper, and there are no ups and downs throughout the day with your blood sugar level, since you are fasting. Ever eat and want to take a nap or feel sluggish?

Warrior diet eliminates this. There is also a warrior workout, mimicking the ways of the ancient warrior; squats, push press, deadlift, kickboxing etc. Any remaining body fat of mine has disappeared over the last few weeks and I have to attempt to not allow my muscles to get bigger. I have also maintained my weight through this period at 190. I might start a new thread on this one of these days, but I highly recommend it. Maybe it only works for those of us who operate on a more primitive level.

It unlocks the genes.

Looks like its working for you Skull Mason!!!

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks like its working for you Skull Mason!!!

Thanks bro but those pics are over a year old! I am built like an ancient warrior now, slaying la femme nikita instead of saber tooth tigers. Highly recommended looks like your body will adapt well to it, our musculature is alike.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't imagine anyone Not liking that !!....unless the guy turned out to be extremely vain and only fascinated with himself.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I played many sports throughout the years, competitive weightlifting being one of them. Notice I didn't say bodybuilding, which is entirely different from anaerobic or partially aerobic strength sports.

The motivation that lies within a weightlifter's mind does in no way derive from "insecurity or mental issues," or (rolls eyes) a lack of penile endowment. It is derived from a desire to continually compete with ones self athletically. By that same flawed logic that I am speaking against, one could assume that Tiger Woods should stop hitting balls at the range. One should assume that a millionaire should stop looking for new ways to invest. Someone should tell a pentathlete to stop running and have a seat.

In athlete or sedentary, one should quit such short-cuts to thinking, and instead try to further examine the character of the person on an individual basis.

Being around hundreds of strength athletes over the years, the vast majority of them are professional, humble men and women of good character. They are pleasant to be around, generous, and extremely slow to wrath. Per capita, I have found these people to be more pleasant to mingle with than a lot of non-athletic types. In my experience.

The pictured man above, is Ronnie Coleman...6 or 7 time Mr. Olympia. He is the best of the best. In the most kind way possible, he is extremely unintelligent in "worldly" things and matters. He was blessed with an abnormal genetic make-up, physically, and through hard work and a very strict lifestyle...has made himself a fairly wealthy man because of it. I don't see how, in any way, he should be mocked for playing the cards he was dealt to the furthest extent?

I am certainly not one to tell anyone what "type" of body they prefer is wrong or right. Where the line should be drawn is making snide, pseudo-Freudian, prejudicial statements regarding someones character because of their body type.

...OB

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to clarify my point, I am not rebutting anyone for body preference at all. PLEASE understand this. I was questioning the inaccurate psychoanalysis and black-labeling of the athletes' mental and moral make-up, etc.

That is all :)

...OB

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Warrior diet eliminates this. There is also a warrior workout, mimicking the ways of the ancient warrior; squats, push press, deadlift, kickboxing etc. Any remaining body fat of mine has disappeared over the last few weeks and I have to attempt to not allow my muscles to get bigger. I have also maintained my weight through this period at 190. I might start a new thread on this one of these days, but I highly recommend it. Maybe it only works for those of us who operate on a more primitive level.

It unlocks the genes.

Skull, Where did you learn about this diet? I am very interested in learning more about it. Does it work for women too - especially eliminating (or at least significantly lowering) bodyfat percentage?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks bro but those pics are over a year old! I am built like an ancient warrior now, slaying la femme nikita instead of saber tooth tigers. Highly recommended looks like your body will adapt well to it, our musculature is alike.

I dont think i could eat once a day, i eat 5-6 times a day now!!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
speaking of muscular men, i wish being fit and well toned was more popular on the female side of the fence. fit women seem to be rare these days, yet every other guy i know spends hours a week burning fat and building muscle. i don't mean to generalize, but that's just how it is in my area. =/

That's because you live in one of the fattest states in the country. Go to , MA, VT, NH, NY, CO, UT, NV, MT, NM, AZ, WO, FL for a leaner population in general. When I go to the gym, the weight section has a mix but is dominated by males, especially around the universal machines, and the free weights. The cardio equippment upstairs though has nearly exclusively female users. Where I live, in NY, there are lots of obese people, but constant pressure not to be one of them, as there are far more fit people. It's the same where I live in MA.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Skull, Where did you learn about this diet? I am very interested in learning more about it. Does it work for women too - especially eliminating (or at least significantly lowering) bodyfat percentage?

Ask Google, and ye shall receive.

Google always knows.

It's a preview.

D

deleted15807

She said she wants a man
To always understand
But that's alright for her
Still it ain't enough for me

She said she wants a guy
To keep her satisfied
But that's alright for her
But it ain't enough for me

Still, I don't care if he's young or old
(Just make him beautiful)
I just want someone I can hold on to

I want muscles
All, all over his body

- Diana Ross/Michael Jackson

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont think i could eat once a day, i eat 5-6 times a day now!!!

I used to do the same thing. But you would be surprised how little the body truly needs to function. Now its not just one meal a day, you can eat fruits and raw veggies throughout the day, as well as a little protien after your workout. There is no way for 50,000 years that man ate 5 times a day! Whatever your doing is obviously working for you, but the ways of the warrior also do things for your mind, not just the body. Because you fast for 10-16 hours everyday, your body is tricked into survival mode. Your mind becomes more sharp and your body more efficient. Just as man needed to hunt the Mammoth.

You will also notice how much digestion disrupts your bodies other functions. When you eat, all the blood rushes to your stomach to aid in digestion. You get tired. Sluggish. Lazy. The ways of the ancient warrior eliminate this.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Ronnie Coleman might be impressive....well, it's the extreme look that a few men seem to think they need. It certainly isn't something that is a "survivor" (I should say wilderness) style body. It demands food and massive amounts of it.

Coleman, and others like him, are the center of the stereotypes about bodybuilders. To be honest, I find massive bulks such as his to be downright ugly.

At my age, being trim and flexable will do it.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
better watch out when hunting down chessecakes!! They turn deadly when they are either wounded or cornered, and they die really messy deaths.
Cheesecake hunting is considered a "inhumane" sport due to the lack of tag and release programs.
A real must for any ancient warrior feast
(and they make a great post sex snack)