Girls - Do you like sex with athletic/muscular men?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to do the same thing. But you would be surprised how little the body truly needs to function. Now its not just one meal a day, you can eat fruits and raw veggies throughout the day, as well as a little protien after your workout. There is no way for 50,000 years that man ate 5 times a day! Whatever your doing is obviously working for you, but the ways of the warrior also do things for your mind, not just the body. Because you fast for 10-16 hours everyday, your body is tricked into survival mode. Your mind becomes more sharp and your body more efficient. Just as man needed to hunt the Mammoth.

You will also notice how much digestion disrupts your bodies other functions. When you eat, all the blood rushes to your stomach to aid in digestion. You get tired. Sluggish. Lazy. The ways of the ancient warrior eliminate this.

Well, I dont think ill be hunting any mammoths anytime soon, haha, but ill look out for any! Also, i never feel tired, sluggish or lazy, so, i guess what im doing is working for me, I think every one (bodys) are different and each of us require something very individual, anyway Skull Mason, thanks for the info, its very interesting to see what other ppl are doing and what your doing is definitely working for you, Thanks Monster

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been on the warrior diet for some time now, which I highly recommend. I eat once a day, at night, anything and everything I want. During the day its either nothing, or raw veggies and fruits. Our bodies have not had time to adapt to the kind of food we eat today and the quantity over the last 100 years or so. They didn't have 3 square meals 10,000 years ago. For 1,000s of years Man hunted during the day, and feasted with his tribe at night. Mimicking this pattern allows your body to fully utilize what it needs to and tricks itself into going into survival mode. Your mind is sharper, and there are no ups and downs throughout the day with your blood sugar level, since you are fasting. Ever eat and want to take a nap or feel sluggish?

Warrior diet eliminates this. There is also a warrior workout, mimicking the ways of the ancient warrior; squats, push press, deadlift, kickboxing etc. Any remaining body fat of mine has disappeared over the last few weeks and I have to attempt to not allow my muscles to get bigger. I have also maintained my weight through this period at 190. I might start a new thread on this one of these days, but I highly recommend it. Maybe it only works for those of us who operate on a more primitive level.

It unlocks the genes.

You may be right about the warrior workout, but the comment regarding warrior diet is a bit controversial, viz " no ups and downs throughout the day with your blood sugar level, since you are fasting"

From what I understand, it is PRECISELY the long periods of famine followed by a large feast that produce the catastrophic surges in insulin levels which lead to obesity. Hence the emphasis on low G.I. foods these days.

Perhaps you do lose weight through the warrior diet because you simply cant eat as much in one sitting as you could with 3 to 5 meals (which in the average American diet is a lot of calories...)

No doubt you have a great body, Mason, but it will be interesting to see your perspective and your health when you're 15 years older! :biggrin1:

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The corollary to my above comment is to use an example of a culture where folks DO INDEED eat several small meals a day: namely, the Thais. Now there's a country with a low incidence of obesity, certainly the average person in Thailand is a lot less fat than the average American.

6 packs are common...

So are their bright eyes, and clear complexions.

(Ok, many factors are at play here: genes, culture, and the fact that their diet is very high in anti-oxidant foods and fresh vegetables)

1%2F31%2F64908828_1257311.jpg

(The pic attached is not me, but it illustrates the point)

Attachments

johnlucas-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She said she wants a man
To always understand
But that's alright for her
Still it ain't enough for me

She said she wants a guy
To keep her satisfied
But that's alright for her
But it ain't enough for me

Still, I don't care if he's young or old
(Just make him beautiful)
I just want someone I can hold on to

I want muscles
All, all over his body

- Diana Ross/Michael Jackson

Hahaha! Funny. Song written by a man weighing about 120 with an extremely ectomorphic build.

Women tend to prefer middle built mesomorphs. That's no mystery. Some like the ectomorphic twig-builds (usually 'cause it makes the penis seem larger by comparison). Some like the endomorphic big teddy bears as an adjunct to the muscular bulky man factor except softer.

I always found it weird though. Most women always tend to say they want a mesomorphic taller man to "protect them" and "make them feel safe" yet don't like really muscular guys as much for some reason even though more muscles should equal more protective factors. The lean but fit jock runs into a wall of muscle and he's not gonna necessarily win in a contest of strength.

My only theory on this is that after a certain point the muscles trigger another sector of the women's brain making them fear for safety working against the muscle-appreciative sector. A cancelling out.

Fact of the matter is muscle builds mean nothing against a gun which protects all. And you can be a 4' 7" twig and do that. Not to mention that mass doesn't always necessarily equal pure strength and fighting ability much less fighting intelligence. But that's all over the head for the reptilian brain which exists in the human being.

Life is a circus. Hahahahaha!
John Lucas

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have any comment one way or the other on the "Warrior Diet", but as mentioned above, I would have to prefer to go with several small, frequent meals of high nutritional value as a rule of thumb.

What Skull is correct about is the workouts: Full-body, Compound Joint movements done at an extremely quick tempo with little rest. It doesn't matter whether you are an ectomorph, mesomorph, or endomorph. It's the best exercise there is...bar-none.

...OB

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You may be right about the warrior workout, but the comment regarding warrior diet is a bit controversial, viz " no ups and downs throughout the day with your blood sugar level, since you are fasting"

From what I understand, it is PRECISELY the long periods of famine followed by a large feast that produce the catastrophic surges in insulin levels which lead to obesity. Hence the emphasis on low G.I. foods these days.

Perhaps you do lose weight through the warrior diet because you simply cant eat as much in one sitting as you could with 3 to 5 meals (which in the average American diet is a lot of calories...)

No doubt you have a great body, Mason, but it will be interesting to see your perspective and your health when you're 15 years older! :biggrin1:

Several small meals is whats in today. I've done that for quite some time, or at least attempted to with protein shakes etc. Nonetheless I still get the lows after eating. I think the long fasts are not good for people because they eat breakfast, a lot of it, then don't eat for the rest of the day, then have a large dinner. Thats where the spikes come from. Warrior diet is different. Like mentioned, you can still eat fruits, veggies, protein during the day.

Obviously this is very controversial, particularly because we haven't heard of this before and all we hear about is 6 small meals a day in muscle mags and elsewhere. I mean shit, you think the man or the corporation wants people to follow the warrior diet? People wouldn't need to consume a quarter of what we do today. The bottom line is, for 1,000s of years man didn't eat like we do now. Not the frequency or the kinds of food we eat. Processed foods. Preservatives. I was skeptical but I tried it, and I have felt good. It works for me.

There are more fat people today than ever before. Back in the day people had to work for their food, they had to leave their dwelling and go out and earn it. Hunt it. Whether you believe this theory of dieting or not, I think you have to admit that the logic does make some sense; eat how your body has been programmed to eat over thousands of years of evolution.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I did notice some time back that most of the products in the food stores are various packaging of sugar and starch. As nice as potato chips are, I don't purchase more than a bag every three months.

Liquor stores are worse. Thousand of variants of fermented sugar.

I might not get it right, exactly. People pay lots of money to become unhealthy?

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Several small meals is whats in today. I've done that for quite some time, or at least attempted to with protein shakes etc. Nonetheless I still get the lows after eating. I think the long fasts are not good for people because they eat breakfast, a lot of it, then don't eat for the rest of the day, then have a large dinner. Thats where the spikes come from. Warrior diet is different. Like mentioned, you can still eat fruits, veggies, protein during the day.

Obviously this is very controversial, particularly because we haven't heard of this before and all we hear about is 6 small meals a day in muscle mags and elsewhere. I mean shit, you think the man or the corporation wants people to follow the warrior diet? People wouldn't need to consume a quarter of what we do today. The bottom line is, for 1,000s of years man didn't eat like we do now. Not the frequency or the kinds of food we eat. Processed foods. Preservatives. I was skeptical but I tried it, and I have felt good. It works for me.

There are more fat people today than ever before. Back in the day people had to work for their food, they had to leave their dwelling and go out and earn it. Hunt it. Whether you believe this theory of dieting or not, I think you have to admit that the logic does make some sense; eat how your body has been programmed to eat over thousands of years of evolution.

Ok, generally I accept this clarification. I like the idea of the warrior workout- fast and hard. Its the way I train: 45 mins and I'm out of the gym.

With regard to the comment about mimicking our modern behaviour to our ancestral programming, its interesting to note that most people have a daily fluctuation in strength and activity levels, reaching a peak in late afternoon (about 4 to 6pm, from what I remember reading).

This equates to what I suspect would have been our peak hunting times in the distant past. Its certainly my favourite time for fishing/hunting. Its also the best time for gym, for most folks.

D_Steve_Blough_Jobs

Account Disabled
Media
My Gf's have remarked about my shape and that v-shape in the pelvic area that makes my cock look even bigger and as they have said more inviting to them. I have always strived to be in shape but I have never gone for the body building route. I think there are woman who like all kinds of bodies. Thin, athletic, muscular, and even a bit on the heavy side, just as I find women that are more athletic appealing to me. I don't like them RAIL thin or excessively heavy, but a well toned athletic body will get my attention every time. That is just my opinion and everyone is different, so lets all just enjoy each other.
CJ

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media

Mason, I can't argue with your results, but this advice is pretty much terrible for the average person. Be careful what you advocate for.

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely, muscular and athletic men are most attractive to me! Though I wouldn't say that I appreciate lean athletic physiques quite as much. A bit of extra weight is fine with me (not a beer belly!), and much more attractive than someone who is underweight.

I find it interesting to note that, throughout my life, my preferences have been the same up until recently. I have been attracted mainly to tall, lean men (who are, of course, well hung!). However, over the last year, I have changed completely and am now attracted almost exclusively to larger, beefier, muscular men! Perhaps this has something to do with growing more mature as a woman...I don't know.

The feeling of someone much stronger than me is very appealing, and the power behind his touch is also a great turn on. As well, I am quite tall for a woman, so I like to feel significantly smaller than my man! :tongue:

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If we change the question of this thread to

Do women prefer brains over brawn

I think the range of answers would be interesting.

My mother was a tactile person, but I know she chose my dad for his IQ.
I'd guess people can enjoy both with you. Keep building/maintaining/developing both brains and brawn, mate!