Girls - Do you like sex with athletic/muscular men?

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL thanks Male_Bonding. However....

Genes are a lottery, right?

I'm reminded of something Marilyn Monroe is alleged to have said to Albert Einstein:

Marilyn: "if we had kids, they will have my looks and your brains" .

Einstein replied "well they could just as easily have MY looks and YOUR brains!"

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, indeed, but the odds in the lottery do increase in your favor when certain elements are in place.

Additionally, brawn and brain are neither entirely dependent on nature. Both can be enhanced by nurture and cultivation.

curiomeerkat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As I've said on here before, I find big muscles an irresistible turn-on both visually and to the touch, and feeling a hard, muscular body next to mine is one of the things that I most enjoy about sex.

Too right - there's nothing more to it than that sxy vince - its all about appealing to the senses. But you don't have to be like arnie, just well toned, defined, masculine..

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, dig it; Because of my rotator cuff strain, there's not too much of tossing my dates/gf's around like they were poker chips, however, they do love it when I pick them up & suspend them into my hands & wrap their legs around my waist. Different range of motion, but hell, none complained so far.
YES, Only really strong men can do that! I did that wile holding my legs out I think my legs were over his arms and he held me by the hips while he was on his knees. Omg, I will never forget the two men I have one this with. They were so amazing. I just want to say that stamina such as swimmer's, cyclists, and runners are awesome. My ex husband worked very hard and had amazing stamina at anything.
I had beautiful body builders and they were hung but they weren't better in bed very often except for the previously mentioned.
The two were fantastic but did lots of cardio and had really cut abs along with very developed arms and chest(I am so wet now) which is where( I mean abs) I believe makes a big difference. The penis is directly connected to the ab muscles as seen in a picture of a man cut in half. You know the ones at the doctor's office.
Big biceps are so hot to hang onto while he thrust a sizable inside. Pure Bliss.

kane72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is really funny how people treat you different when you are in shape/muscular. Six years ago I decided to dedicate a certain amount of time everyday to getting in shape and stop feeling sorry for the myself. So fifty pounds of muscle and six years later everything has changed. Personality wise I try to remain a genuine honest human being although it is amazing how men and women treat me different now. I will never forget how it feels to be mocked and made fun of by the insecure assholes who can only lift themselves up by pushing others down. This is why I always avoids those who want to know me for my shape. I always talk to those who are struggling in the gym and try to give them words of encouragement because I was there and know how it feels. Most of my gym friends are the overweight or skinny guys. So do some good and stop flexing and building your ego and try to help someone who is struggling ... Ok I feel better, sorry for getting off topic and I now step down from my soap box...

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is really funny how people treat you different when you are in shape/muscular. Six years ago I decided to dedicate a certain amount of time everyday to getting in shape and stop feeling sorry for the myself. So fifty pounds of muscle and six years later everything has changed. Personality wise I try to remain a genuine honest human being although it is amazing how men and women treat me different now. I will never forget how it feels to be mocked and made fun of by the insecure assholes who can only lift themselves up by pushing others down. This is why I always avoids those who want to know me for my shape. I always talk to those who are struggling in the gym and try to give them words of encouragement because I was there and know how it feels. Most of my gym friends are the overweight or skinny guys. So do some good and stop flexing and building your ego and try to help someone who is struggling ... Ok I feel better, sorry for getting off topic and I now step down from my soap box...

Perfectly said Kane...thank you!

...OB

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
better watch out when hunting down cheesecakes!! They turn deadly when they are either wounded or cornered, and they die really messy deaths.
Cheesecake hunting is considered a "inhumane" sport due to the lack of tag and release programs. A real must for any ancient warrior feast
(and they make a great post sex snack)
LMAO That is the funniest thing you have ever written! :biggrin1:

After a particularly good sex workout I much prefer something with protein like a 90% lean burger, or maybe something a bit more fatty like a cheesesteak. I usually crave protein not sweets after sex. Not sure if that means anything to the nutritionists out there. :rolleyes::confused:

If we change the question of this thread to:
Do women prefer brains over brawn? I think the range of answers would be interesting. My mother was a tactile person, but I know she chose my dad for his IQ.
In my experience it's been a package deal; so I see no reason why I can't have both. :wink: :smile: Who wants to shag a brawny guy with no brains? :confused: That pretty much takes the fun out of it doesn't it?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, dig it; Because of my rotator cuff strain, there's not too much of tossing my dates/gf's around like they were poker chips, however, they do love it when I pick them up & suspend them into my hands & wrap their legs around my waist. Different range of motion, but hell, none complained so far.
Incidentally, this is what I'm talking about;
Stand and Carry | SexInfo101.com

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I liked it. Cartoon sex. ;) Just kiddin' Nice pic.

I like that position and it's really hot with a muscular guy. Just the idea of being held up maybe, not sure, but it's hot either way. Not sure if it'd be the same with someone who isn't athletic/fit, but I imagine it would be. The mind is really the muscle that drives the orgasm. Anyhoo...I'm sure tons of people said the same thing.

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe..... I-just-now-found-some-info-pertinent?
And what does fours years time got to do with anything?
I don't mind resurrecting old threads, but in my experience usually people note that, or more often they just start a new thread. I was a bit confused by the way you worded it, carrying on the conversation like you'd been thinking about it since then. No worries.