Girls - Do you like sex with athletic/muscular men?

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But following on from my last post, I never cared for muscles or anything like that until about the past year. I think I have become somewhat more superficial since I tend to be fucked around alot (not literally, fucked in the head haha)...anyways, as stated by others in this post - is really depends on what you're into! I don't like crazy roided-up body builders though...too much muscle too deal with, little me would prob get lost in it haha.

SR_Dee_Zasther

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Saying someone muscular will be at the gym instead of having sex is rediculous as saying a fat guy will be too busy eating to have sex.... Complete withe the downside o an unfavorable physique.

As rediculous as saying athletes are are dumb meatheads.

Have you honestly never had an issue with your S.O. getting jealous of the time you spend at the gym or preparing meals? I mean, at first most seem to love it, but after a little while they see it as something that competing with them for your attention. Not everyone is like this, but it's happened in too many relationships for me and in relationships with the other bodybuilders I know to just be a statistical outlier.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you honestly never had an issue with your S.O. getting jealous of the time you spend at the gym or preparing meals? I mean, at first most seem to love it, but after a little while they see it as something that competing with them for your attention. Not everyone is like this, but it's happened in too many relationships for me and in relationships with the other bodybuilders I know to just be a statistical outlier.

I saw a guy who was training to join the Navy Seals. I didn't think he was too muscular, but the amount of time he spent working out, running, and swimming was a major issue. He hardly had any spare time.

Last edited:

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw a guy who was training to join the Navy Seals. I didn't think he was too muscular, but the amount of time he spent working out, running, and swimming was a major issue. He hardly had any spare time.
It probably kept him alive.

Competing with a gym for a guy's (or girl's) time is tough, and it does break up relationships. One of my best friends was a gym rat. His wife became one in order to see him more and to participate more in his daily life. Most couples aren't going to find that solution workable or desirable, but it's an option with a hardcore gym goer.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I took the time to review that last one I posted, and also thought of this one since I saw it in a layout of one of my mags and thought, "What the hell, might as well see what comes of it."
http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_standingsixtynine.shtml
Talk about one that requires somewhat upper body strength but is worth it. Anybody here tried before, or would want to?
God knows I would.:naughty:

MysticMedusa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I took the time to review that last one I posted, and also thought of this one since I saw it in a layout of one of my mags and thought, "What the hell, might as well see what comes of it."
Standing 69 Sex Position
Talk about one that requires somewhat upper body strength but is worth it. Anybody here tried before, or would want to?
God knows I would.:naughty:

Yep. It's very nice and not that hard to execute really. Biggest thing is actually trusting your partner not to drop you on the head lol!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep. It's very nice and not that hard to execute really. Biggest thing is actually trusting your partner not to drop you on the head lol!
Of course! But like I mentioned, you DO need upper body strength in order to attempt this, but it's worth it.
Even tho I have seen a few Female bodybuilder videos on youjizz where THEY reverse it.

MysticMedusa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Of course! But like I mentioned, you DO need upper body strength in order to attempt this, but it's worth it.
Even tho I have seen a few Female bodybuilder videos on youjizz where THEY reverse it.

LOL! No way!! I'd have to be married to a pull up bar to pull that one of!!

Girl needs agility and strength as well or else she better be a star at deepthroating. ;)

MysticMedusa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have been working out at the gym a lot recently and I have got a lot more athletic/muscular (ie bigger arms, noticable pecs, some ab definition, etc). Also, I am quite tall.

I am aware that (some) women like tall, athletic men. And I would like be able to use my height and muscles to make seduction/sex more enjoyable for a woman - Is there anything I can do?

Have you women had any positive experiences with athletic/muscular men that you can describe? (One girl told me that she liked giving me a BJ while looking at my abs, especially the 'v'-shaped muscle just above a man's cock. But this didn't require any effort from me other than standing up and enjoying it!).

My favorite body type: a strong - solid - healthy body

What can you better do to seduce: Just continue taking care of yourself. Self love and inner strength combined, if doused with humility.. can be irrisistible (at least to me).

Check sexual position compendiums and utilize your strength to discover some of your untapped sexual potential!

Keep it up the good work and have fun!! :)

MM