Girls: Do you like watching your guy stroke??

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by BlueeyedGuy, Jul 24, 2011.

1. BlueeyedGuy

BlueeyedGuy New Member

My g-friend and I have been living together for about 6 months now. I have a very high sex drive and we do have an excellent sex life but of course sex isn't always possible. We both wake up very early to head to the gym (different gyms.) She usually gets up a couple minutes before I do, so I'm usually waking up just as she is coming out of the bathroom naked. Of course my dick gets hard and I usually stroke it a bit. I love watching her get dressed since she wears skin tight pants and she knows this. Sometimes I'm more discreet about it and I'll stroke under the covers and not cum until she leaves. Other times I'll openly let her know I'm stroking while watching her and cum right there. At first she was a bit uncomfortable with this, now she is fine with it. Every once in a while if I'm not stroking in front of her she will tell me to take it out and give her a show. That in itself is a turn on to me.

So do you ladies like watching your man stroke or is that 'wierd' to you?

2. nakedone

nakedone New Member

Since I'm not a female, I can't speak for them, but I can say that I have known several women in the past who did like to watch me masturbate.

Usually, they were naked too, and in close proximity, but there was one case in which the lady was fully dressed and sitting across the room watching as I stood before her and masturbated to climax.

I suspect that many women are "threatened" by a man pleasuring himself. They may see it as a lack of need for them and their bodies if we are able to get-off without them.

The best "show and tell" session I had was when the lady was naked and finger-fucking herself as she watched me stroke. To me, it greatly enhanced my pleasure to see her doing the kinds of things which were the most pleasureable to her.

3. avg1000

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just wondering what do the women on here think when they see a guy on cam here stroking away .. lets see how many dare to be honest ......

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

What does "lets see how many dare to be honest" mean?

Have you already decided what women think and will only view a certain type of answer as 'honest'?

I don't view cams - I'm in a relationship (with a former member of this site) and we just don't cyber with other people. We don't visually cyber with each other either - just not something that floats are respective or mutual boats.

If I was looking to cam with others for sexual kicks then I should imagine I'd be looking to watch guys stroke and would therefore be positive about it. But I can't say for sure because I've not ever done it.

I like to watch him handle his cock in person - whether he's playing, jacking, fondling or just adjusting.

5. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Random guys stroking don't do a thing for me. I've tried it on Skype a couple of times, and I've watched it on chat. In private, I ended up thinking, "ok, you can stop anytime now...bored". In chat, I started worrying that they weren't using enough lube, and maybe they'd start to chafe, what about blistering from the friction? how come one arm isn't way more muscular than the other?.... Random thoughts like that.

Watchin my s/o is a whole other story. I find it arousing, hot, erotic and even thinking about him stroking himself turns me on. Maybe because I know him and maybe it's because I know his cock so well. But it's a huge turn on. I'd watch it on cam, on video and most of all in person. He's hot and anything he does is hot to me.

Is that honest enough?

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Godfuckindammit - missed the edit window by seconds.

7. atlclgurl

atlclgurl Member

Albums:
    Random dude jacking= bores me.

If its part of OUR sexual play, then I'm down.

Draft saved Draft deleted