Girls, do you love playing with a mans arse? Fingers and all . . . .

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i honestly love it and it totally gets my juices flowing! i always try to incorporate ass-play into my business when i'm gettin' down. it's rare for me to leave that out of the equation. i've never had a guy object to me doing it either. yay!

blar

Experimental Member
Media
i honestly love it and it totally gets my juices flowing! i always try to incorporate ass-play into my business when i'm gettin' down. it's rare for me to leave that out of the equation. i've never had a guy object to me doing it either. yay!
really? WOW they must have had it before then to take it so willingly.

I remember the first time it happened to me I nearly jumped and hit my head on the ceiling.... plus I was surprised she wasn't afraid of things potentially getting dirty/ messy because I was embrassed of something happening lol

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
really? WOW they must have had it before then to take it so willingly.

I remember the first time it happened to me I nearly jumped and hit my head on the ceiling.... plus I was surprised she wasn't afraid of things potentially getting dirty/ messy because I was embrassed of something happening lol

haha no, that's not exactly the case. my ex bf wasn't comfortable with the idea. it took a lot of persuading for him to let me do it. once he was comfortable with the idea he always insisted for me to never leave it out.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
haha no, that's not exactly the case. my ex bf wasn't comfortable with the idea. it took a lot of persuading for him to let me do it. once he was comfortable with the idea he always insisted for me to never leave it out.
lol oh ok I pictured it totally different like you just put your finger in it it without a reaction LOL

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll second that.

I'm not even sure I want to be with a guy who would love something up his butt...

You're ignoring the cold hard truth that there is something called a male gspot in the rectum (depending on the male's physiology, of course... No two people are exactly the same).

You saying this would be like a guy saying "I dont know if I could be with a girl whose boobs can cause her pleasure... That's just unnatural."

However unnatural you think it is for a male to be able to enjoy it, it's a reality that there is a gspot there for a reason. Adjust your thinking to the reality of the situation and I think you'll come to either be ok with it or even enjoy it.

Also, in general, I find women who are comfortable with anal for themselves are more comfortable with it for their male partners (women also can have an anal gspot).

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
G spot in the rectum? Never heard of it. For me, getting fingered is just too distracting, especially when there's so much else to do.

StraightCock4Her, I don't care what anybody does. You can hang a sign over your can that says "Deliveries in Rear," but for me it's "Exit Only."

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty curious as to the whole prostate thing. Apparently it feels really good and the gay dudes I've known have raved about it. But I think I'd feel a little weird asking someone to finger my ass. That, and the girls I see often have pretty sharp claws.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
G spot in the rectum? Never heard of it. For me, getting fingered is just too distracting, especially when there's so much else to do.

StraightCock4Her, I don't care what anybody does. You can hang a sign over your can that says "Deliveries in Rear," but for me it's "Exit Only."

LOL - My kind of man

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No strings,

Thanks for the info. I had no idea. But I know G spots. I love playing with G spots. My prostate ain't no G spot.

Years ago, I had a prostate massage because I heard that it was the greatest thing since Nixon's resignation. But it was about as thrilling as Nixon himself. There was no pleasant sensation. It was like a visit to a doctor. Then all of a sudden the semen flew out but with no sensation. I would not have known if I had not been looking. It was a waste of a good load. I should have stayed with fucking.

Which reminds me of a 36-year old bumper sticker: Don't change dicks in the middle of a screw, re-elect Nixon in '72.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Lidt Princessa,

Tusen takk.