Girls, do you love playing with a mans arse? Fingers and all . . . .

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the butt(cheeks) especially if it's a little hairy, but I don't play with the hole.

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Unabear (formerly Unacub?). What does IMFAO mean? English isn't my first language.

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Hazel. I will say that to the foreigners at my jobb, who are musicians passing through. They like my jokes because I sound silly speaking English.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No strings,

Thanks for the info. I had no idea. But I know G spots. I love playing with G spots. My prostate ain't no G spot.

Years ago, I had a prostate massage because I heard that it was the greatest thing since Nixon's resignation. But it was about as thrilling as Nixon himself. There was no pleasant sensation. It was like a visit to a doctor. Then all of a sudden the semen flew out but with no sensation. I would not have known if I had not been looking. It was a waste of a good load. I should have stayed with fucking.

Like I said- everyone's a bit different. I happen to be the same way as you- no good feelings at all.

However, it is always nice when a girl shows interest in trying to please you. I've only had one who tried to please me in this way and I thought it was sweet of her and rather open minded.. Which I think is a great trait to have in a woman.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Years ago, I had a prostate massage because I heard that it was the greatest thing since Nixon's resignation. But it was about as thrilling as Nixon himself. There was no pleasant sensation. It was like a visit to a doctor. Then all of a sudden the semen flew out but with no sensation. I would not have known if I had not been looking. It was a waste of a good load. I should have stayed with fucking.
If it didn't feel good then it probably wasn't done correctly. My partner enjoys having his massaged during a handjob or blowjob. I don't think he would enjoy it nearly as much if it didn't occur during another activity. Something about the combination of sensations makes it a wild experience for him. But to each his own.

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
StraightCock4Her,

Thanks. Yes, I think there is no right or wrong in sex as long as nobody is obligated.

But there is another place where we are different. I like a woman that shows interest in trying to please herself. If she does something not because she wants to but because she thinks I would like it, then for me that's not sex. It's service. That is one reason why I never go to a prostitutes. Also the diseases.

Which remind of story about Jethro Tull guitarist. A old broad pick him up, and then she see he have small bobo, and then she says, "Who do you think you'll satisfy with that?" And he say in English accent, "Me self, madam."

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had an ex-bf who was really into having his ass played with so I learned a lot. The prostate definitely is a pleasure spot for guys and he loved to be fingered, both during head and when I was on top. Any time I played with his ass he would swell up harder and it definitely made his orgasms more intense, so I was all for it. :smile:

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not something I have done more than a couple of times. Got mixed reactions. But I figure hey, if they think they can play with my ass theirs is fair game!

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Going on my first vacation in 9 years at the end of April! Can't wait, East Coast here I come!!!

ThatGirl,

Then keep going east to Sweden. End of April is our biggest party day. Even the cops and doctors are drunk.