Girls doing a split while riding

bbtylvr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing that I love when and if a female can do is the splits while fucking. It's a position you rarely see done now a days but always mesmerizing when you seem them do it. Can anybody post some up here?

efukt.com - maker of lulz
http://www.spankwire.com/Cherokee-Split-Fuck/video117745/

As I find them, I'll post them here.

So if a women opens her legs and welcomes you to come in, what does it me when she splits her legs wide open?

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One thing that I love when and if a female can do is the splits while fucking. It's a position you rarely see done now a days but always mesmerizing when you seem them do it. Can anybody post some up here?

Cherokee Split Fuck - Spankwire.com

So if a women opens her legs and welcomes you to come in, what does it me when she splits her legs wide open?

she wants every inch inside of her... duh

blaster7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yea cherokee is the only one i have seen do this, i have seen her do it in 2 different scenes though, might have to try and find the other one, i wanna say it was a jules jordan film??

bbtylvr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

OMFG! that was hott!! and she was taking it like an elite whore! and Ramone too. I wanna see if anyone can top that. like if there was someone doing a split on Mandingo or Lex or even Jack Napier or who ever was incredible endowed.

Now that's a gut busting move! He's gotta be up in her ovaries in that position and It drives me insanely hot when I see a girl doing that. We can call it the organ arranger.

Thanks for that, keep em coming people

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Cherokee Split Fuck - Spankwire.com

You know, I know of a young gymnast I once dated who did that & then some with ease and could hold it forever. I wonder where she is nowadays.....