girls don't make passes...

harle178

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...at boys who wear glasses. (but I do.)

Anyone know who this guy is? I need to be his boyfriend, stat. He has amazing everything.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does anyone have a login/password for the site? I hate to create an account for another website just to view a photo.
You will find several things each week that link to them. It is a video, not a picture.

Also free accounts only get 4 or 5 views a day, so I don't think people would want to share.

harle178

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sorry, I haven't seen the video elsewhere, otherwise I'd link elsewhere. (the signup is free, at least.)

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone have a login/password for the site? I hate to create an account for another website just to view a photo.

If anyone was thinking of posting a login and password for another site please don't. To do so is against the TOS and you could be banned for doing so.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If anyone was thinking of posting a login and password for another site please don't. To do so is against the TOS and you could be banned for doing so.

Sorry, I wasn't thinking about any TOS violations when I asked about a login and password. Although the sign-up at the site is free, I just dislike having to go through the process just to view a photo or video which I might not like any way. It's too bad some sites can't allow you to at least post a thumbnail of the photo or video in question. No offense meant to any posters.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, I wasn't thinking about any TOS violations when I asked about a login and password. Although the sign-up at the site is free, I just dislike having to go through the process just to view a photo or video which I might not like any way. It's too bad some sites can't allow you to at least post a thumbnail of the photo or video in question. No offense meant to any posters.

No need to apologise at all. I just thought it better to post and remind people about not posting logins and passwords for other sites.

As for having to sign up just to view one item I totally agree with you. It's a pain.

harle178

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That it is! Thanks guys! I think he looks better in glasses. I think most guys do, though...