Girls eating their own cum, sexy or not?

Girls eating their own cum, sexy or not?

• Sexy

Votes: 43 91.5%
  • Not

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters

B_InnocentLilGirl

Just Browsing
Media
Well lately I've been kind of having some troubles with this. Some guys think the thought of a girl eating her own cum is absolutely DISGUSTING, while other guys think it's super fucking sexy.

I, myself, love the taste of my own cum and don't see why I shouldn't eat it. Less of a mess and it tastes sweet unlike the usual taste of a guy's cum. Guys like it when I swallow, so why is the fact that I like to eat my cum seen as gross?

All opinions are welcome...

Last edited:

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What exactly are you eating? I do like the way I taste. One guy used to play with me with his fingers. Didn't have a big dick but knew what he was doing with those fingers haha. Also, you can taste yourself when a guy kisses you after he goes down on you. But Lord knows it isn't a meal.

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
I'm ripping this from some back and fro PM'n I had with Rawdog, so if it's not perfectly tailored to the confines of this thread, well shit.

"Initially I started tasting myself because I was self-conscious. A couple sexual partners came and went that didn't perform oral sex, and when you're a female teenager learning the ways of the bedroom, that makes you think you're somehow "unpleasant" below.

At first I was apprehensive, but once I finally licked a vaginally moistened finger, I realized it was pleasantly flavorful. My bedroom life was also immediately livened. Previously, I had avoided kissing after oral, and now the transition from foreplay to penetration was much more passionate and seamless. I was also armed with the self confidence to know if they didn't perform oral, it was apprehension or preference on their part."

And now that I look back upon this absurdity, it has absolutely nothing to do with sexy factor, but I've come this far, so I am posting it anyways. :footinmouth:

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
had more than one gf that liked to lick my fingers or suck my cock after insertion, is that the same thing? sexy as hell regardless

Well I don't know if that was what the OP was talking about but it definitely was what I was talking about hehe

D_Quartered Pounder

Just Browsing
Media
I would say very sexy, though I've never gotten to try to taste myself I can only assume it tastes good :). I would bring my wet finger up so we can both share it like a straw in a milkshake in the 1950s, boy do I love milkshakes.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say very sexy, though I've never gotten to try to taste myself I can only assume it tastes good :). I would bring my wet finger up so we can both share it like a straw in a milkshake in the 1950s, boy do I love milkshakes.

:tongue:
Every woman I've fooled around with tasted herself over and over again, from my fingers and cock.

zixxer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love to alternate eating my girl's pussy and passionately kissing her. She doesn't seem to mind.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wifey doesn't have any problem tasting herself. Just yesterday after going down on her she kissed me and noticed how sweet it tasted. She does ask that I wipe off my goatee before kissing her as it gets mighty messy. =P

D

deleted652527

I see nothing wrong with it. I think it's hot when a girl tastes her own juices. Go for it!