Girls enjoying CFNM

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dancing Bear (bare) is a group of male strippers who do private shows and video them for Internet playback. The women at the shows often provide hand, oral and vaginal 'release' for the strippers. Some women may be plants in the audience, but the women often get the quite 'unrestrained'.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dancing Bear (bare) is a group of male strippers who do private shows and video them for Internet playback. The women at the shows often provide hand, oral and vaginal 'release' for the strippers. Some women may be plants in the audience, but the women often get the quite 'unrestrained'.

all the women engaging in any sexual activity/contact with the performers are also performers.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, I thought I understood - but now I don't.

You have naked men and clothed women at a professional party. The women are making fun of the men's dicks. At the same time there are male strippers on the internet getting serviced by other female strippers? Is this being projected on screens at this professional party? What on earth do the Dancing Bears have to do with the CFNM parties? Will there be snacks and drinks? Is there a cover charge? Was there more than one shooter on the grassy knoll?

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The main stripper comes out in a bear costume and strips. There is no SPH. Actually it is the opposite and that is what gets the women excited. Google the dancing bear web site. They have some sample clips

SR_chixdiggit

1st Like
Media
So don't be shy, ladies! Tell me what you think of
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are there no women on this site who understand and engage in CFNM? Oh wait... there's this girl.

From my understanding, it can be any situation where the women are clothed and the men nude, and where both parties are enjoying this dynamic. Apart from staged scenes, websites catering to this usually show naked guys being ogled on a nude beach by bikini-clad women, frat boys being forced to strip in front of, yup, clothed, women... stagette parties, etc...

chixdiggit digs it!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mickey Lee, don't turn yourself out for some naked dude on a webcam. Consider this, you are so much better than that!

but.. but... i am powerless to resist his game. such fierce game. *longing rules my loins*

Are there no women on this site who understand and engage in CFNM? Oh wait... there's this girl.

and by camgirl, i mean the woman in that photo is a camgirl. she was paid to hold up a sign. the poster is a guy. the guy who paid the cam girl to pose for a validation shot.

is probably arranging customers for her CFNM cam shows.

From my understanding, it can be any situation where the women are clothed and the men nude, and where both parties are enjoying this dynamic. Apart from staged scenes, websites catering to this usually show naked guys being ogled on a nude beach by bikini-clad women, frat boys being forced to strip in front of, yup, clothed, women... stagette parties, etc...

chixdiggit digs it!

staged is the most important word in your post.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where did you find the info? There is only one entry on Urban Dictionary. :confused:

I just put dancing bear into the Google, and up it popped, pardon the pun.

I have lead a sheltered life, it appears. If there is a naked man in my room, and I want there to be a naked man in my room, and if there is any intention of anything sexual going on rest assured that I will soon be naked too.

Now that we got that cleared up, let's move on.

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Besides the role reversal or power part of it, I think another aspect for men that enjoy watching CFNM or fantasizing about is the idea that the naked man is seen as a sex object: attractive to women and capable of getting them excited and sexually aroused. Much the same way some men think of female strippers, albeit the CFNM scenarios involve physical contact WAY beyond what would be legal in most traditional strip clubs.

At least, that's what I've been lead to believe. :)

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For my part, I prefer my male sex objects with some clothing. That is why I paint what I paint. I am a crotch artist, like Bert at the Sluggy Freelance web comic.

(see deviantart gallery link below)

SR_chixdiggit

1st Like
Media
So don't be shy, ladies! Tell me what you think of
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not disagreeing with you, MickeyLee, but how can you know for sure? You sound pretty confident she/he's a fake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chixdiggit

and by camgirl, i mean the woman in that photo is a camgirl. she was paid to hold up a sign. the poster is a guy. the guy who paid the cam girl to pose for a validation shot.

is probably arranging customers for her CFNM cam shows.

staged is the most important word in your post.[/QUOTE]

TheW

1st Like
Media
Staged or not, they are very popular - especially the dancing bear vids - love the thought of the women getting turned on watching - imagine they are watching me - guess that's what fantasies are about?!