Girls first masturbation

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by 4herplsr, Oct 9, 2006.

1. 4herplsr

4herplsr Member

I personally started masturbating before puberty holding my little prepubecent dick between my fingers and just wacked away. As time progressed I started thinking about my cute teachers while wacking and about cute mothers of my friends and schoolmates. As this began I would get some good feeling but they were dry orgasms then came some clear oozing fluid until the whitish squirting started. The visual images also became more progressive, all the way to group sex, and some gay fantasies. So ladies when did you start and can you tell us a little about it. How did you feel about it and how did it progress. My wife tells me that her first one was at 19 because she was away and was so horny. But she says that she felt guilty about that first one at the time.

2. WildHoney

Gold Member

I was 14 I think. I remember it well. It never occured to me to do it before that I was too into school and horses, I think I was a late bloomer!!

I remember the night well. I had gone for a drive with two guy friends down to the local football field to meet friends and hang out. We were all drinking and carrying on.

They drove me home and I was buzzing from the beer. The guy in the passsenger side seat put his arm back and started unzipping my jeans. I was super horny ( alcohol?) and let him.....he fingered me . It was my first time at doing that also! I remember thinking, this feels so good, why haven't I done this before :biggrin1:

By the time they dropped me off I was burning up and had no idea why i felt so weird. I didn't stop to say goodbye I just ran inside .

I had a shower and lay in bed in the dark. I was restless and my mind would not let go of the feelings in the car. For some reason I decided to do what the guy was doing to me in the car.......that lead to my first every orgasm and a life long love affair with a good fingering hahaahha

:smile:

Honey

3. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I can clearly remember beatin it like it owed me money when I was 6 years old...

...OB

4. kuriousrebecca

kuriousrebecca New Member

i was 18, with a guy who said he wanted to watch me...and when i said i'd never done it before, he was very supportive (first toy was one he bought me).

5. So Nina

So Nina New Member

Albums:
    I was 11, my ttwo year older cousin told me how to do it and gave me advice, when she stayed at our home. It became my main activity for the next half year

6. miss_valentine

miss_valentine New Member

:smile: I was 12, I remember it was a really wierd and good feeling at the same time...but I liked it and luv it still :tongue:

7. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I've been going at it since I was probably about 4 years old, but Miss Valentine just gave me some new material...

:wank:

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I was probably 11 or 12 when I discovered how great the feeling was...

9. CharismaLove

CharismaLove New Member

Long ago, I did feel around, but nothing ever happened. I'd just get tired and move along. Then maybe a year ago, one day I was just beyond horny and had to do something so I reached my hands down, kept going at it, and then I finally felt the pleasure from it rather than just my hands going at it. Eventually, I had an orgasm and my mind was blown.

10. marry11

marry11 New Member

Albums:
    two years ago ,i with my classmate went for a spring outing.we had a good fun day and it was so late.we had no choice but slept in the open air.in countryside,we smelt the flowers 'smells ,and looked for the stars in the sky .we were intoxicated by beautiful scenery.i can not help leaning close to him .he told me that he had loved me ......

11. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Is that you, spladle?

12. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

Been masturbating since I was about 4, I think. I liked it. It felt good. I never actually touched my vagina with my hands until I was 19 or 20, though. I always used pillows, blankets, or stuffed animals before that.

I first touched myself while masturbating b/c a guy asked me to. I found that the orgasm was just as intense, but that I could control it better. So, that's the way I go now.

I've never felt guilt about masturbating, I don't think. I don't do it when I'm getting laid on the regular, though. Seems redundant.

Draft saved Draft deleted