Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Weird story/ situation here.
My girlfriend's brother has a shoe fetish. No biggie, whatever floats your boat. So I'm the IT/ media guy in the family, so I was on his laptop trying to transfer some pictures over to his new desktop when I accidentally discovered a stash of personal photos. I know I shouldn't have looked, but I'm nosey AF. I look and find pictures of him jizzing on his sister's shoes. Like his finger tattoo, her custom shoes, and our carpet pattern. That's a lot of coincidences. What should I say? Do?

confidential36

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Make it the background on his new computer.
Screen shot the desktop.
Remove all programs/files from desk top.
Move toolbar to the top of the screen and auto hide it.
Now take the snapshot and make it the background so the toolbar looks like it is on the bottom and all the normal apps and folder are on the screen. Then give back the computer.

Reactions: ohiorod and nicnic

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, this is a hard one. If you tell your girlfriend you will probably cause some sort of family schism. If you confront him, he'll probably stab you in the back with trash talk to his parents about how you're no good for their daughter. Probably best to keep your mouth shut.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like you said, you shouldn’t have looked.

In earlier years I was the computer geek in my circle of friends. Saw a lot and promptly forgot it (best I could). Never spoke of it to anyone. It’s like reading a diary.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Weird story/ situation here.
My girlfriend's brother has a shoe fetish. No biggie, whatever floats your boat. So I'm the IT/ media guy in the family, so I was on his laptop trying to transfer some pictures over to his new desktop when I accidentally discovered a stash of personal photos. I know I shouldn't have looked, but I'm nosey AF. I look and find pictures of him jizzing on his sister's shoes. Like his finger tattoo, her custom shoes, and our carpet pattern. That's a lot of coincidences. What should I say? Do?

Be professional, you were doing a job which DID NOT include judging of the photographs one stores on their computers HDD or SSD, forget about it and move on but keep an eye on the actions of this guy. It was probably his sisters shoes cause those were the easiest woman's shoes for photographs. It would not surprise me a bit if your girlfriend and the rest of the family knows about this members fetish. There are worse fetishes out there.

Reactions: Gj816

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless it's something harmful or blatantly illegal, don't say anything. I have seen some weird crap on my sister in law's computer that forever changes how I think of my sister in law (not nudity or anything, but other stuff), but it isn't harming anyone nor illegal, so I haven't said anything. But if I ever told my wife what I saw on her sister's computer, the family feud that would come out of it will NOT be worth it in any way at all!

Reactions: BigBen