Girls from myspace

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's not attractive at all to me, but it's a good thing people like different things, I guess :smile:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
And N_S, I'm not sure where you're seeing these feminine curves-- they are surely not on her matchstick limbs, nonexistent hips... Oh wait, she does have fake tits. I guess that's what passes for curves these days. The only reason she appears to have somewhat of a waist and an ass is because of the way she holds her body.

Maybe true, but minor or posture-based curves are still curves of a sort. She does have breasts(albeit it poor ones), a bit of a waist, arched back, bit of an ass, etc.
Some women have straight vertical lines down the sides of their bodies and they can be thin or thick; I simply meant that she didn't.
I still don't find her attractive, don't worry. :smile:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe true, but minor or posture-based curves are still curves of a sort. She does have breasts(albeit it poor ones), a bit of a waist, arched back, bit of an ass, etc.
Some women have straight vertical lines down the sides of their bodies and they can be thin or thick; I simply meant that she didn't.
I still don't find her attractive, don't worry. :smile:

someday you'll learn. :tongue:

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say she's hot, but she definitely could use 10 more lbs on that frame. She looks like a dumb blonde slut, which is attractive for some hot sex, but not much else.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shes pretty but needs to eat a fucking sammich!
Oh Good I thouught I was the only one who thought that. :smile:

i am inclined to agree with this.

She looks like an overtanned bobblehead from Auschwitz with tits from Sears Roebuck. I just don't find attractive a woman who is so skinny that her head looks out of proportion to her body so she looks like a bobblehead and where you see every tendon, bone, and muscle in her body.

And N_S, I'm not sure where you're seeing these feminine curves-- they are surely not on her matchstick limbs, nonexistent hips... Oh wait, she does have fake tits. I guess that's what passes for curves these days. The only reason she appears to have somewhat of a waist and an ass is because of the way she holds her body.
Don't hold back tell us how you really feel. :biggrin1:

Haha, yeah, I don't claim to have a foot long at all. I just want her to eat one!!:biggrin1:
Mmm, Subway :biggrin1: (said in my best Homer Simpson voice)