Girls Girls Girls

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by The-Bigger-the-Better, May 30, 2004.

1. The-Bigger-the-Better

The-Bigger-the-Better Active Member

Albums:
    Although I am gay I do like getting attention from girls. 'Specially when they are flirting. I love seeing thier faces when I tell them that I am gay. Funny but that is not what turns them off. Is it just me or has anyone ever had a girl get turned of by the site of your big cock. Not from fear that you might cause them pain but actual disgust?

2. jonb

Gold Member

Hell, I like the attention I get from men, so you're not alone. It's like when married guys take off the ring to see if they've still got it.

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I think I started appreciating it when I was a teenager, and went swimming at the town pool in my area. There you had a diving pool section, and I loved the high dive,(No real dives, of course, just cannonballs, can openers, jack knives, an maybe a 2.5 on the middle board! ;) ) Well, anyways, one time I forgot to fully tighten the drawstring on my trunks, and sure enough, when I did a can opener, they didn't slip off, but down....in front of my crotch!! Well I got a couple of gasps from some of the girls, and maybe one or two shocked looks from some of the men in my age range, then finally, a big TWEEET!! from the little pipsqueak of a lifeguard, who called me over. Well, I adjusted myself, and walked over, still a little soggy and/or surprised, and slapped my hand on the foot platform, and asked a defiant, "WHAT??" In those days, I was considerably larger than him in muscularity soley predicated on the fact that I made better use of the gym's nautilus and weight training room. Well long story short, told me I had to sit out for 10 minutes for that little stunt. I said no, and he called the manager, and the whole story got out and I told him it was accident, and wouldn't happen again,and the manager believed me and let me go, and I walked back to the diving board, sans sitting out time. The lifeguard, on the other hand was reprimanded for jumping the gun on the whole situation. After that, I got more than my few shares of looks from the girls when I was at the pool, and alone with them afterwards, but that's a separate story.

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I can't ever recall a women expressing disgust over my cock. Usually when they find out I'm gay, they say something along the lines that it's such a waste. Truth is, I never waste it! ;)

5. jonb

Gold Member

Well, from the egocentric perspective, it's a waste, unless you start sleeping with women. Of course, quite a few heterosexuals like watching members of the same (opposite) sex do it, so it's not necessarily a waste. ;) And of course, the gene lives on via your hetero male relatives.

The nice thing about women is, they don't pressure you once they discover your sexuality. I know men who once they find out a woman's gay, suggest a threesome. The funny thing is, they then get embarrassed when gay men think they're gay.

As I said, I'll take compliments for what they are. I can certainly see attractiveness in males, and I've had gay/bi fantasies before, but I still prefer women.

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

You're right, jonb, if I know a man is gay, I don't pressure him. I might suggest a threesome if he says he's bi tho. I can appreciate a beautiful person of either gender, sometimes it's fun just to be aroused. I have been approached many times by women and always find it to be a compliment, even though I'm str8. Never had a woman be unkind to me becauase of that. I think a lot of str8 men are homophobic (definition- so afraid of gays, you probably are), which makes it hard to accept compliments from gay men. Get over yourselves, it's still an affirmation. I enjoy attention from whomever is willing to lavish it on me!

7. madame_zora

Gold Member

Oh yeah, and back to the original question, who on earth is dusgusted by a big cock????????? I would think both women and gay men consider them prizes!!!

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Wanna bet? Guess how many women tell me, "One night with me would change you." Mme Zora, I'm glad you understand better.

Ah ... hope springs eternal! Hey, I can dream! :rolleyes:

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

I have been fortunate to have close friendships of both male and female gays, and my daughter is bi. There is nothing more unappealing than someone from a gender to which you are not attracted coming on to you in an inappropriate manner. I love to enjoy people for who they are, and respect their right and need to be just that. Women making those kinds of remarks are sad, pathetic creatures!
    In my experience, gay men make great friends for women because we can pick out hot guys together!

10. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Well, if LPSG has taught me anything, compliments are a good thing.

I do worry that the online 'me' is more popular than the 'real me'.

11. madame_zora

Gold Member

FWIW Orca, me too!!

12. jonb

Gold Member

Yanno, you can abbreviate "Me too" to "AOL!" (It comes from the early days of usenet when AOLers made a lot of terse messages, not realizing the headers were complete.)

Well, Whopper , the likelihood of gay/bi fantasies goes like this, from most likely to least likely: MMF, all contact hetero. Basic MM, oral and mutual masturbation. MMF, both hetero and homo (oral, mutual masturbation) contact. I'd like to try each of them at least once, but I know I won't be able to do the MM right now, unless my SO's watching. (I've done MFF before, but it's been a while.)

13. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Just let me know when you're ready, Jon! ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted