Girls give me an honest opinion

Tru_african

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this topic has been discussed a lot in the past but what really does it for girls, is it facial and physical appearance? Is it penile size? Is it behavior? Is it ability to work it in bed? Most men are perplexed as how to please women. Most men think that just having a big package (either in the wallet or in the pants) is all they need. Enlighten us girls!!!!!!

deepthroat512

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women tend to look at the big picture, and not focus on one aspect. I dont think there are a lot of females that would sleep with a man who has a perfect 10 cock and a 0 in looks, personality, and social status.

Men on the other hand, are very "site specific". Explains why we are so obsessed about 1 feature (our dicks), sometimes to the detriment of the other important things. A woman can overlook a few less than desirable traits in a man if he has most of his shit together. They see it as a challenge to "fix up" those lacking areas.

A woman will take a "fixer upper", a man rarely thinks this way. I digressed somehow...

Duchess_athena

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every woman is defferant there is not a right or wrong answer. for me i look at everything and if a man is broke that is a automatic No. And if he is a jerk defiante no. every woman looks for differant things in a man and the vary day to day.

Tru_african

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every woman is defferant there is not a right or wrong answer. for me i look at everything and if a man is broke that is a automatic No. And if he is a jerk defiante no. every woman looks for differant things in a man and the vary day to day.

Yea thats true every woman or man has their own objectives as far as what they want in their mate is concerned,, you say if a man is broke its a no,, what if he's broke for a reason,, say if he's broke coz he's in college and cant afford some stuff?