Girls giving thumbs up/smiling for a big dick

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girl take a picture with her camera phone once with the thumbs up next to my cock. She said that way it gave something in the picture to compare in size.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
first pic is amazing....ly poorly photoshopped. :)

Or does your penis have a mysterious brown line going all the way around it like that? :biggrin1:

what brown line?
Plus even if it is shopped shes still hot and I'd like to see more of her.
If shes willing to post pics they may be vids out there.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yup, here's proof.

How do we know you haven't photoshopped it to make the original smaller?:tongue:

Even the original looks a good-size 7-8 inches. It's sad that someone whos above average like that feels the need to photoshop.

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How do we know you haven't photoshopped it to make the original smaller?:tongue:

Even the original looks a good-size 7-8 inches. It's sad that someone whos above average like that feels the need to photoshop.

That's a good question. Even though the one that depicting the larger cock would be an easier photoshop job, there is nothing preventing someone with moderate PS skills to have gone the other way.

A source for the image would be helpful either way.

gfunk1122

Just Browsing
Media
To me it looks like the guy has been PS'd in but I'm no expert. It just looks like he is too far out in front or something. Doesn't look right to me for some reason.