Girls: great job, place to live(not with me), and a big one to worship

verytalented99

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girls,
If you are looking for a good looking, well endowed, very talented guy, I may have an opportunity for you. We live in Minneapolis, Minnesota but will welcome exploring this opportunity with girls anywhere

I am very fortunate to have 2 spectacular, beautiful young women moving in together in March. We call it The Playground and it's set up to be a den of sexual deviancy. I will be stopping in nearly every day to put these gorgeous lil girls to work.

We are looking for one or two more attractive, cock worshipping women to live there with those two. We can give you a very good paying job($500-$1500 a week depending on how quick you catch on) working on the internet(not webcam or video work).

Me: 33, 5 foot 10, 170, short brown hair, blue eyes, well endowed(8-10 depending on excitement level although I get more compliments on thickness), magic tongued, very talented. Can last as long as I want, and into spectacularly deviant sexual things.

The girls: 28, 5 foot 4, 145, asian, long black hair, surgically enhanced "G" breasts.
23, 5 foot 7, 160, long blondish brown curly hair, natural DD breasts.

We have 3 rules for The Playground:
1. No drugs.
2. No boyfriends.
3. High heels at all times when I am there.

You aren't required to work the computer job, I won't be bringing men there for you to have sex with, and we can discuss any sexual limits you have prior and make sure we are compatible. Ask questions, get answers...

All of this sounds entirely far fetched and quite egomaniacal I know. But if you would like to explore the opportunity, please shoot me a reponse. We can overcome distance(we are financially very well off). If you are bi or at least bi friendly you will enjoy The Playground that much more. Obviously, you can speak with the girls before we meet so you can be sure that all the above information is legitimate and entirely real. We are setting up our utopia....would you like to join us?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like you can have a job as a moderately paid webcam slut and part of your job is to be a mistress (prostitute) with no additional compensation.

Go for it girls.