Girls, Guys Your 2 Best Sexual Positions for Cumming are..

O

OldFirm08

Doggie for sure, and having her sit backward on my lap where I can reach around and hold her tata's for great rhythm..

Fed Agent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1. Doggy style
2. In the mouth
3. Titty fuck
4. Missionary
5. Anal
6. but hey, it's all good!!

and nice pics My8X7...like #3, the cum shot!

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a serious G spot girl....

1. the "T-square"

2. a modified version of the missionary... where I sit on the edge of a table or something solid, he stands face to face with me and I wrap my legs around his lower back.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a major boob-man. Missionay is great for giving them a good workout while your fucking. Second favorite - cowgirl so that that I watch her play with her tits. I totally get off when she's bouncing up and down on my cock and has to grab her tits to keep them in check.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Love the view with cowgirl, the bouncing jiggling tits are a great visual treat and the pussy angle makes for good pressure and pleasure for both. Tiring though for her, so spooning is nice after as that lets me play with the tits and thrust in deep from behind. Missionary is of course sweet because you can fuck and play with tits and kiss all at the same time, maybe putting a hand under the ass to play with that for a while too.

Oh, don't forget standing with her up against a wall, very very hot.

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
Legs over my shoulders, sometimes I also lift her holding her thighs - this effort usually makes stronger my orgasm, not to mention hers.

Great pics, especially the #1.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me the all-time number one is on my back, legs over his shoulders or around his waist (or him pressing my knees into my shoulders :tongue:). That's pretty much a one-way ticket to a hands-free super-soaker of an orgasm for the HBLA. It's intense to look into each other's eyes while I'm getting fucked.

Number 2 would be riding on top. Doggie-style or side by side isn't out of the question, I just need a reach-around.

Now, for oral... :tongue::biggrin1:

geolino

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when we are fucking we dont prefer a special position. We use all possible positions in an act. my favorite cumshot is deeply in her pussy.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love the view with cowgirl, the bouncing jiggling tits are a great visual treat and the pussy angle makes for good pressure and pleasure for both. Tiring though for her, so spooning is nice after as that lets me play with the tits and thrust in deep from behind. Missionary is of course sweet because you can fuck and play with tits and kiss all at the same time, maybe putting a hand under the ass to play with that for a while too.

I'm with you. My very favorite is the spooning position, lying down on her ass. Very, very deep, wet thrusting, and the weight of me lying on her tightens her pussy, plus if she closes her thighs tight and I put my legs on the outside, it's even tighter. I just loooooooooooooove the feeling of her big bubble ass grinding against me, all that softness all over me. One hand on her ass, one hand underneath on her tits...I flood her every time. That position's not done often, though...a special treat, 'cause I never last more than a minute or two.

Favorites after that are cowgirl (but yeah, it's a LOTTA work for both parties) and missionary because it's so steamy and intimate.