Girls Handle it?

Average size guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering if any ladies here have ever had a penis that was 6"x5" that they couldn't handle? If so or if not, how common is that? Just looking for some honest answers from experienced women here. Im not interested in males responses. Thanks.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or lying about your size (you being SOOOOO BIG!) to make you feel good....

I am to big for her, she can't hide her pain and she makes me stop altogether or hold back, but she is doing better because she has been dilating for the last two years. Whether it is primarily physical or psychological I am lucky to get 1/2 way in. Tonight, one stroke got nearly 3/4 of the way in before she asked me to back up. That is an amazing improvement over the last 30 years.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering if any ladies here have ever had a penis that was 6"x5" that they couldn't handle? If so or if not, how common is that? Just looking for some honest answers from experienced women here. Im not interested in males responses. Thanks.

I have no idea about any percentile "99,99%" or not. I'm pretty sure you can find women who have trouble handling a 6x5" - just as well as you find women who have no trouble handling say a 9x7".

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Note I said 7x6 :)

If there are any that can't handle the average ( rare ) The answer from women here won't be more realible than male's answers. Will they?
Now. I have been with many girls and I am no where close to 6.5 or 5.5 girth, 100% have taken me completely. :) Now, there are probably some guys here with a less than 7 inch penis that probably had over 300 women, he could really answer that question! Not lpsg women ;) since they may be looking for bigger guys than 6.5x5.5"

If you don't believe me you are living in a fantasy world. Anyways why do you want to know if you can hurt a girl with your 6.5" incher?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oops I though you said 6.5x5.5 :(

I saw your picture and it is 5.5x5 ok ok ..

My gf was so horny and wet that her pussy after 2 inches inside felt like an open tunnel, but touching the back of her vagina felt awesome :) it seem like the hole had a 10 inch girth :) compared to my girth I was dancing around inside.. :)

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
technically, like I said women here can handle big ones.. ( bigger ones) and the rest want to try bigger ones too. So, the best answer would come from guys that have at least 10 relationship and they could tell you their size and if any of their past lover could handle them. :)

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm in the poll range of 1 each 5 men , .5,5 " inches lenght
But less think what about those very comun in Asian men , under 5 ,5 inches lenght , as example 4 inches .

May be in 12000 just only one have around 4 " or under 5,5 "" lenght ????
Of course in America , a poll done in Asia may be is different ??

Marissa1

Just Browsing
Media
Okay average sized guy....I am a lady, so I will try to respond here. Firstly is that the lady must be turned on and well lubricated and opened. So, psychologically, she should be turned on too....romance, candles, a nice massage, etc. and, not just at the moment you want sex. Romance must be 24/7. Little things...even cleaning the dishes for us women is a huge turn on. Makes us feel like a pampered queen. Less work for us that leaves us feeling like a caretaker. A definite turn on. In the bed, LOTS of foreplay. Ask her what she likes. Follow her moans. Don't expect a turnaround immediatly. If all this doesn't work...ask her what is hurting. Where does it hurt? Is there enough lubrication>? Does it hurt deep? For us women, sex is mostly psychological, mixed with physical. If your marriage is okay, and there is no physical problem, with adjustments, she should be able to take you. If she is really just having the physical problem, she should ask her gynocologist what may be going on. Look hard...is your marriage ok? Is she ok, or have some stresses or past physical or emotional problems? Is she satisfied with the type of birth control you are using? Let me know if any of this helps or let me know more, Maybe I can shed more light.....

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just found this thread by a fluke. Shame you didn't get more female responses the first time, I think it was the way the title was phrased.

You are just barely big enough for me - my preference is 8x6.
My best friend stays with her dud boyfriend partly because he is 6x5 and that is all she can take length wise and still get a good pounding with balls to ass.
Years ago I had one friend that described her boy friend as huge, almost too big for her and he was 6 inches - I just can't believe that she's had much experience. That or she's just had bad luck.

Marissa1 gave sound advice, if she can only take in 1/2 of your just under 6 inch cock, there is a possible medical reason for it that could potentially be treatable by a doctor. It just seems really odd to me that she would be in pain due to your size unless you are just slamming it into her without foreplay or lubrication.