Girls, have you ever been with man who had hypospadias?

rebel92

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi all,

well i was born with this condittion, i had operated it at young age, it works fine, i am about average. hypospadias is when your pee hole is not at the top of the glans, it is lower. it is common these days...
well google it "hypospadias"

but i am very selfconcious about my dick. i am still a virgin ( soon 24) but i started seeing this girl and i like her a lot. but i am to scared to do anything sexual because i think she will find me disgusting ( although looks preety normal i guess, my dick). so how to explain her that this is not my fault?

well thanks

Reactions: Adrian69702006

hi all,

well i was born with this condittion, i had operated it at young age, it works fine, i am about average. hypospadias is when your pee hole is not at the top of the glans, it is lower. it is common these days...

but i am very selfconcious about my dick. i am still a virgin ( soon 24) but i started seeing this girl and i like her a lot. but i am to scared to do anything sexual because i think she will find me disgusting ( although looks preety normal i guess, my dick). so how to explain her that this is not my fault?

well thanks
I've got no idea how common it is, but believe it or not, I do know someone who had this condition! He doesn't seem to have any problems attracting women or sleeping with them. If it works fine, and looks okay, I don't think you have anything to worry about :). I would probably say there is no need to warn her beforehand, it just makes it into more of a big deal than it is. Talk about it if it comes up, or she asks, but don't scare her by telling her horror stories about a frankenpenis. I'm sure she has far more important things to worry about anyway, like cellulite or stomach fat or similar girl problems. If you realized how self-conscious most women feel about themselves, then believe me, you wouldn't worry so much.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I haven't, but it certainly wouldn't be an issue. If she likes you and you are about to get intimate just explain it. You have a different penis not a weird one, if that makes sense.

I used to think all penii (penium?) were identical. Same size, same shape, same everything. Seven different lovers, yep, total experience up to the last one, all virtually the same, and zero complaints on my part. On the contrary, I applaud them all! If there were differences they were too minute to notice and did not interfere in the least with the festivities.

Then along comes honey bunny. And frankly, I think the foreskin threw me almost as much as the size. Well, this is almost completely different. I've heard of them before, foreskin and big weenies, but thought they were stuff of legend or folk tales. And here we have Exhibit A in the flesh, and more flesh than expected, in more ways than one.

Didn't matter, had sex.

Hypospadias doesn't phase me in the slightest BUT insecurity does. The problem isn't in your pants, it's in your head.
People with insecurity are exhausting and really I want someone who isn't hard work. I want to be a partner and not a therapist.
Watch your self talk because that voice in your head that tells you "your deformed" is a liar.
I can recommend therapy from a real therapist.

rebel92

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank you gals
well i am decent looking man, so it is somewhat natural to be concern about my johnson. glad that i found supportive comunity like this one :)

Reactions: AlteredEgo

You're welcome.

Just for future reference, addressing us as "girls" isn't endearing.
It is an annoyance because we're WOMEN.

Other than that, thanks.
I wish you luck.

sorry hope i didnt offend someone ;)

I think we can safely say that if the ladies here felt offended, in this instance, they would have had no issues in asserting themselves.
A bunch of shrinking violets, we are not.

Just know that it isn't a prefered form of address.

Just something to remember for future threads.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope. Played with lots of ding-a-lings and not a surprisingly located meatus in the bunch. Not that I noticed, anyway. I don't know how common it is, but I'd either not notice, or not care much. I might comment on how different it looked, but to me, something like that would make it exotic and interesting. I do love the differences.

Reactions: Bonfire

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, I had to delete the above responses because of the rules of this forum. But I hope the poster begins a thread of his own to further the discussion.

hi all,

well thanks
It looks different but me we bad or gross or anything so drastic I would even remotely call it disgusting. You cock looks fine to me. And you have an amazing looking head with a nice flare. That would feel very good. If she treats you badly because of your Penis she isn't worth your time anyway.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also. The dude either didn't know the meatus didn't belong at the underside, or was determined to feign ignorance. I brought up the hypospadias, and he rolled the word around in his mouth a bit. He didn't know the word meatus, nor the word glans. His glans did not go all the way around the shaft. There was some minor scarring, like maybe there had been surgery when he was very young. It looked quite normal, almost like the meatus had just kind of slipped out of position. I could not find a frenulum scar, and he had been circumcised. He had no extra sensitivity where I would have expected that scar to be. I also noticed his circumcision seemed to have been really tight. I'm guessing some stuff went down when he was born and no one ever talked to him about it. He has a son, proof I'm not his first playmate. He seems super confident. He couldn't wait to show it to me once it was erect. We didn't do much, just a little fooling around, but it was fun.

Reactions: Wave85

CurseOfCurves

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have and fairly recently. I wasn't informed about it beforehand. I think had I been I would've just asked a lot of questions.
I had noticed it looked a bit different, his urethral opening was right under the glans and it made the head flare pretty wide. I thought maybe he'd had a rejected piercing at some point. forgot about it as soon as the condom was on.
I say be honest with her. if she's into you she'll accept it as a part of you.