Girls, Have you had any real embarrassing moments w your large friend???

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girls, any stories about embarrasing moments between you and your large friend??

I have a few.
One of the worse:
I had this family reunion, for Thanks Giving day. I traveled with my GF, new GF, we were together for about 3 mos.
She told me she had a surprise for me , but she would not tell me what it was about .

I was enjoying the realtives by the swimming pool. BBQ in the green area, and, it was all good. I was wearing a swim suit.

As I am looking towards the house, all of the sudden, my GF appears through the terrace glass.

Gosh, Was she beautifull, she had a beatifull body, ( runner ) and the surprise she was talking about was in full evidence.
The sexiest bikini I ever saw. Red, with a kind off wonder bra top, making her breasts appear like magnets of lust. Her bottom was high cut, her silky thighs looked sooooo inviting , and she had on that make up that I really like, her green eyes surrounded by dark eyelids .

As she walked towards me, smiling, I got into my characteristic tunnel vision ( when arroused, I sort of get tunnel vision, locked into my object of arrousal ).....it felt like a movie, in slow motion, I felt very elated , very horny, and, while I could not bear the time it would take her to reach me ( a little far, large , hughe back yard )....I kept thinking about how enticing, how attractive, how seductive, fascinating , how tempting, how provocative....felt so proud of my GF....man!

after what seemed like minutes, she reached me and inmediately hugged me , squeezed me, and, initially, emboldened by her allure , I pressed my groin against her. We kissed. It was a wild spontaneous reaction.
soon she whispered to my ear. James! do you realize what you are doing???
cover yourself up!
suddenly I realized what had happend. It was embarrasing. I have substance down there, and, I was full hard on a swimsuit.....
Soon my sisters and others started laughing , we returned the smiles, we remained clamped onto ea other.......her perfume, ( she wore obsession , a woman smells like heaven w that one ) would not allow me to subside.
She put her towel between us, and, we walked towards the hose , I held the towel to my groin , keeping my "twin brother" at bay.:redface:

We had some quick but hard sex session once inside.

Amazing, the power women have over us.

Have a few others, I have 2 more that were really embarrassing.

let's hear about you first......

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I will reply to myself,I have another one.

having a long penis makes it a dangerous proposition to wear no underwear.

One day I was called to an attorneys office for a deposition. A client needed some interpretation, so I got the call.
I was at the beach when I got the call, and I accepted the call, so I rushed home.
Bummer, once home, I reaized I left all my clothes in the dryer, did not plan on working that day, so, I had to try on my business suit, and, no underwear.
I arrived at the Attorneys office . I am waiting at the front lobby. A nice secretary calls me and walks me to the office.
Both attorneys ( both parties) were present, the stenographer , and the hostile party to my case. The person I was going to help was not ther yet.
As we waited, talking and joking back and forth, I offered myself to get some coffee, from the lobby. I went to the lobby, and made 4 coffees. As I came back, with tray on hand, I am greeted by the defense attorney, and he says, this is Ms Vasallo ......and she looked at me, right in the eye.
She was incredibly gorgeous, and, inmedialtely, I got a boner!!!!
To my dismay, I was on my feet, everybody else was sitting, and, I could not do anything to cover up!

Damn..... the inconvenience of sporting a large cock!!!

I make sure now I wear underwear always!
my swimsuits have to be the long surfer style kind.

bobbaxkan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hope you dont mind but i would now like to lauch at your misfortune...

ahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahhhaaaa

and now let you lauch back at me with 2 of my storys :)

Number 1

(not related to large penis thats next)

My gf and i went to see my mother for a weekend. This was cool and all had something to eat, then my mother showed us into the room we would be sleeping in (taking into account i was 18 at the time the fact that we were in the same bed at all was impresive!! you know mums). Anyways she went to bed and so did we. Then as soon as we were alone we started shagging like rabbits after being seperated by a glass wall.

Next morning we sat down to have breakfast, was really lovely when all of a sudden my mother said. "What time did you two get to bed last night??" so i quickly replyed "about 2am". Then quite possibly the most embaressing think said by my mother came out of her lips. "Ahh that would explain it then, i came down for a drink at 2:30 and heard the bed sqeaking REALLY load".

I think at this moment i wanted to smoke 5 at one... However be my family they all lauched and it was over. Didnt stop my embaresment tho....

Number 2

One night after going out on a large drinking session out with the lads at university, i got back to my room, and i was WASTED, im talking REALLY wasted. All i could do is get into bed with my cloths on.

I wake up about 1pm the next day with the most interesting hangover yet and a knock at my door. It was my female friend two doors down, checking i was ok. I said to her "How do you know i was drunk last night?" when she promptly replyed "Because for 1 think i saw you walking back from the loo in the middle of the night butt naked, you walked right passed me, went to the loo, and went back to you room". Its at this point i realised the 2nd mistake... "im naked now arent i......" i was sober, the morning after a good night being told i flashed my mate, and now im listening to her say this, again BUTT BOLLOK NAKED!!!!!

ooooooooooo This is never going to leave me ........ reason, because i inherited a new nickname. "The Walking Cock" a cock with 2 legs... im not even THAT LARGE..... :)

Maybe it was worth it in heinsight ?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

No...:rolleyes:

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:

No...:rolleyes:

Gisella.....have you ever been to the beach w your bf?? ( being Brazilian, that would be a high end posibility )....
in my case, I had to "cover" my hard one with my girls butt, holding her from behind......untill I could cool off........
Gisella.......that little face...:rolleyes: ...tells me you are holding on....

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pichulon said:
Gisella.....have you ever been to the beach w your bf?? ( being Brazilian, that would be a high end posibility )....
in my case, I had to "cover" my hard one with my girls butt, holding her from behind......untill I could cool off........
Gisella.......that little face...:rolleyes: ...tells me you are holding on....
Every time I've had any girl's butt anywhere near my crotch, clothed or not, it has caused me to get a hard-on, not hide one. :tongue:

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jesus, I can't imagine how many times I've had issues. My problem is that I can pop a boner almost anywhere if I have a girl talk to me the right way. So now my GF loves getting a kick out of it by whispering in my ear in the most compromising positions. Sometimes I can hold it, but mostly, I sort of have to hide behind her or grab her purse and pretend to look for a phone, or something man, something!!

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once in college, an all-male school, we went out drinking one night on the local strip. We met up with one of the guy's sister, whom he described as a party animal. But we all treated her like a little sister, too, even though she was good looking in sort of a wild way.

Anyway, we were bar-hopping and she and I were joking around as we were going to the next pub. She grabbed me by the collar, pulled me into an alley and said let's play a joke on them and hide. They'll think we went off somewhere to make out. Being in a dark place with her close by made me hard immediately. She was certainly joking, but I didn't take it that way. Finally, when no one came looking she said let's go. She grabbed my arm and and walked past me brushing her hip against the front of my jeans. When she felt what she thought she felt she stopped suddenly. Then she reached down, grabbed my bulge, squeezed and felt me up. Her eyebrows rose, she laughed a little and said "wow," then let go.

Nothing ever came of it that evening or ever, but I sure as hell jacked off a lot to that memory.