Girls, How do u measure a cock???

justfantasy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey girls,
I have read may posts at LPSG as well as on other sites, there a woman tells about the size of his partners cock. Can u women tell us how do u measure ur partners cock. Is it possible to take a ruler during the sex and measure ur partners size.
I think it is not possible for a female partner, it may be possible for a gay partner to measure a cock before or during the sex.
If they are telling their partners size only with visual measurements or the size told by their partner then it is clear that the actual size of her partners cock will definitely be atleast 20-25% short.
Your opinion please.....

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a female but they could use there hands. They can measure their palms and just put there hands around the cock and get a good idea how big it is.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What darkone said. I know the length of my palm, I know the approximate places on my wrist where something longer than my palm would hit. I know how much girth I can reach around with my hand.

I've up until today's date only truly measured ex-hubby while we were still together - and know that my estimates are usually fairly close to the truth in real numbers.

cuckysgirl

1st Like
Media
I don't measure cocks, seeing as how size doesn't matter to me. The only way that I "measure" a cock is by how good it makes me feel, and by the man it's attached to.

so true! a lot of guys think that it's the length of the penis that matters when honestly... from my perspective... it's all about the width. my cucky husband has 5 inches but he's incredibly thick and the best lover i've ever had. before or after him; no one's cock has been able to compare.

now don't get me wrong i absolutely insist that my lovers have an 8 or inch or longer cock but it has to be proportionately thick as well. i love the feeling of being stretched out and filled completely. too thin and long and it just hurts me in the wrong way.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why not just ask him if you can measure it in broad daylight? He may be curious about his measurements, just as you are. :dunno:

I first measured my ex's when we were dating, just for the fun of it (actually I think it was his idea...he had heard average was 5 1/2" and wanted to know how he compared).

Anyway, just in case you (or anyone else) needs to know, accurate measurements are obtained as follows:

ERECT LENGTH: Measure his penis, when fully erect, from the base to the tip on the TOP side, NOT the underside. The underside will give you a longer measurement, which is not what is meant here when people give cock measurements, but some people list that measurement, either out of ignorance or just because they want to exaggerate.

When I first posted my ex-husband's measurements, I had measured 7.5" from the underside (but didn't know any better). I didn't revise my statement after I learned proper measuring technique, because I didn't want to embarrass him. But I know now that he wouldn't care (he's very secure about his size, and it's perfect for his new partner).

I do state my current partner's length correctly, from the top side. :smile:

GIRTH: Use a measuring tape and measure around the erect penis to get the circumference.

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a shame the accurate way of measuring(length, that is...) disfavours us guys with upward curves.
When I measure along the underside, from about the same point I'd bonepress(but on the UNDERSIDE, where there obviously is no bone to press....), I'm not much short of 8 inches.

The accurate way, however, where I'm not even allowed to follow the curve(the inside, and shorter one), I'm really no more than 6,5.

Those lucky downward curvers...

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who ever said you're not allowed to follow the curve?
Even if I follow the inside curve, the measurement is almost an inch shorter. Well, half an inch anyway.

I just demonstrated ways of measuring; from the most optimistic, to the downright conservative(or what political or unpolitical label you'd wish to attach to strict penile-measuring).