Girls, how long is your "great" sex session????

G4Girl

Just Browsing
Media
Hmm,
If I were having sex for as long as it's taken to get over the argument here ......that would be a good session!

But in all fairness to Pichulon, his thread simply asked a question that he wanted a response to. Where's the harm in that?
I'm sure he didn't deserve to be critisized for it the way he was.

Now get over it

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
G4Girl said:
Hmm,
If I were having sex for as long as it's taken to get over the argument here ......that would be a good session!

But in all fairness to Pichulon, his thread simply asked a question that he wanted a response to. Where's the harm in that?
I'm sure he didn't deserve to be critisized for it the way he was.

Now get over it

The Harm, dear lady... is that HE asks QUESTIONS that HAVE BEEN ANSWERED TO DEATH. HE needs to read before he goes about asking stupid questions. It doesn't take half a brain to use the search option.

And considering this isn't his first time.... It is the reason I jumped. People like him, who repeat questions and don't care that there have been very lengthy responces inthe past... ruin this group. Older members, get tired of hearing the same questions, again and again....You stay here long enough, and you will see it as well.

And I jump on everyone who is too LAZY to look around before they post a topic, just so you know.

OH and
I would like to hear from a moderator...if there is one.....why do I have to put up with this kind of weirdos....

You have to put up with us, because you reek of Troll. You lack compassion, and refuse to listen to others opinions if they contradict your own..and sadly, until you begin to be more openminded, you will continue reading things we write. If you have a problem, I suggest you make comments to Moderators. There is a PM option if you would prefer to comment there.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tiff86 said:
2 minutes would be so fast! I certainly hope that's not true. Fortunately my boyfriend doesn't orgasm that fast! When we have sex it takes me like 5-10 mins. to orgasm, and a lot of times I can have more if he stays hard. I'd say our normal time is anywhere from 15-30 minutes of sex and obviously more if you count foreplay. He's very considerate like that :tongue: .

Yes, that study seems kind of superficial . A good sex time can not end in 2 minutes, ( unless the subject is a 15 year old ) , and, in my experience, women do not take that long to cum, some do not cum at all, but the ones that reach orgasms, do it faster.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pichulon said:
LMAO....it is so amazing how the hen house reacts when one of their " undecided" ones gets in trouble.

Don't call me a "hen". Many people go through periods of time when they may be confused or question themselves. (Take a look around the site)

pichulon said:
It is so obvious, I am not going to even respond to you, and your gay friends.

Why does it matter if I'm gay or not? Stop being so homophobic.

pichulon said:
LOL....make me laugh....what is up with these queer guys....I make a thread, and these hens decided my post is not of their liking.....

Again, don't call me a "hen", Its not that this thread is not of our "liking", its that its repetitive, and when people remind you throw a fit.

pichulon said:
go on.....keep bitchin.....bunch of weirdos....

Why am I weird because I stick up for people who are nice and contribute to the site, and I know a little bit about?

pichulon said:
I would like to hear from a moderator...if there is one.....why do I have to put up with this kind of weirdos....

You can see who the moderators are, and according to TOS (Terms of service) ....

Lex said:
It IS NOT the right to have your words go unchallenged. We respect your RIGHTS, but have no obligation to respect your ideas. If what you post here gets challenged and that seems upsetting to you, you may prefer to just read.

You have to put up with "us".

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girls, any particular style you have to prolong intercourse???

My practice, I like to change positions when I am getting close to cumming. Takes that special time away, time needed to lenghten the session. 2 or 3 positions does it for me, not more, it is about enjoyment, not about gymnastics.
Alternating oral sex with intercourse seems to take my sex time to higher levels.
It all depends on the women I am with. I would not want to go beyond her stamina. Nor I would like to let her down, so, I time myself to her needs.
Someone said todays' men have women in mind. Yes, from what I read, in the paast that was not the priority . In my sex life, only by mutually satisfying and addressing one another's needs, the maximum time span, with the greatest quality, can be achieved.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was a 2 minute man when we only tried intercourse once or sometimes twice a year. I am bigger than average in girth and my wife experienced pain every time we tried intercourse, and she was also very tight from lack of use. So if she could bear to have me in her at all, I had to cum quickly.

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love sex. I just joined here. This thread really suits me.
I like long, slow but steady sex sessions.
I love long strokes, slow but deep, in several positions.
I have to get on top, that is how I start my "guy". Straddle him .
I like to alternate doggie style with me on top, and, reverse cow girl. It is much better when the guy is considerate and he does not cum early. I am also a oral sex freak , I demand to receive it, LOL:tongue: .... no way around it, you know, mister....you better make me cum orally, or else, ..:rolleyes:

When I want to have a good time, more sex for a longer time, I take charge, and, I control the positions, I noticed that only in this fashion I can make him last.

Off course, there is always that element of unpredictability.........love sex.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
I think even guys who are not just focused on themselves aren't going to be able to last for hours upon hours without help from booze or desensitizing agents. I'm skeptical of the poll posted earlier as well, although it likely has to do with who was polled and the motives behind the study. I imagine if you polled a group of high school guys the average could be around 2-4 minutes, but take a group of married men it could be from 7-10 or something. I certainly don't doubt that there are men that can fuck for hours without cumming, but thats an extremely tiny percentage of the male population I would guess, and I highly doubt there are that many women that would actually want to have intercourse for 4 straight hours. When I have an orgasm, I can hardly stand to be touched in that region, and certainly am no good if we continue to have sex after its over. Add in to that the fact that a majority of women don't get off from intercourse, the multiple hour sex session seems silly and unecessary even if it is true. I've had several boyfriends where we would end up having foreplay to get ready, have sex, and once he was done he would eat me out to get me off. If I did get off during sex, most of the time I could lie back and let him finish. I've always had great sex with the right partners, and I've never had, nor felt the need to fuck for several hours straight. Might not be a bad alternative to hitting the gym though...

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not counting foreplay, 30 minutes to an hour works best for me. I orgasm within a few minutes and can keep orgasming for a long time. :redface: In that timeframe usually 3-4 positions: missionary, me on top, standing up, spooning.

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Lisa, Hi City>>>>

I agree with you both, 30 minutes to an hour is all enough for me. I concentrate on quality, not on quantity. To marathon on hours of sex would be quantity , not quality.
I am not into drugs, so I would not get into artificial "hours" of sex.
A different thing, though, is to have sex several times a day, if you like the guy enough , or, within a night, wake up a few hours later and have another session.
I do not believe in "hours" of sex, unless there is drugs involved. That poll someone st up, is laughable.
All the teen agers will say " I have sex for hours"
We girls know what the real story is, men brag, women evaluate.:smile:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
citygirl said:
Not counting foreplay, 30 minutes to an hour works best for me. I orgasm within a few minutes and can keep orgasming for a long time. :redface: In that timeframe usually 3-4 positions: missionary, me on top, standing up, spooning.

It sounds silly now but when my boyfriend and I started having sex I told him I couldn't orgasm from sex because I never did before (2 previous partners). Now I've learned I'm actually on the other extreme I think! I'm like you now citygirl because I orgasm within a few mins. and I usually get more than one!:tongue: So I used to like maybe 5-10 mins. of sex but now I'm happy to get more. It terms of positions I guess we're not too adventurous. We both like missionary the best but I also like me on top. Those are pretty much what we use. But lately we tried me on top in reverse which was kinky :tongue: .

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My way to prolong the session is to engage in oral sex , and, when the girl likes oral sex, I am in heaven. Off course, there are women that do not enjoy oral sex ( receiving) and, that takes away one of my best strenghts.

Like Tiff86 and Citygirl say, some women do not come through oral sex. My specialty is women that come through oral sex, women that cum through penetration take away from me that degree of control I could have by using my oral skills.

With a woman that likes oral, I like to go down in the middle of intercourse, that keeps me from cuming too early, and, usualy I found out, girls like it, when a guy is penetrating her, and , fucking her, and, then, the guy goes down to eat her, and again, penetration....
... it takes a woman that likes to be eaten.... obviously, my technique did not work on penetration - orgasmic girls.

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
tiff86 said:
It sounds silly now but when my boyfriend and I started having sex I told him I couldn't orgasm from sex because I never did before (2 previous partners). Now I've learned I'm actually on the other extreme I think! I'm like you now citygirl because I orgasm within a few mins. and I usually get more than one!:tongue: So I used to like maybe 5-10 mins. of sex but now I'm happy to get more. It terms of positions I guess we're not too adventurous. We both like missionary the best but I also like me on top. Those are pretty much what we use. But lately we tried me on top in reverse which was kinky :tongue: .

I've been lucky, I've been able to orgasm pretty quickly with my ex's too. They all know how to get me worked up which definitely helps.

Tiff86, missionary and me on top are 2 of my favorites. Have you tried it with him standing up and you facing him with your legs wrapped around tightly him, either against a wall or just standing? If not you've got to try it, its like being impaled by a tree trunk and I go absolutely nuts! :redface:

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
pichulon said:
My way to prolong the session is to engage in oral sex , and, when the girl likes oral sex, I am in heaven. Off course, there are women that do not enjoy oral sex ( receiving) and, that takes away one of my best strenghts.

Like Tiff86 and Citygirl say, some women do not come through oral sex. My specialty is women that come through oral sex, women that cum through penetration take away from me that degree of control I could have by using my oral skills.

With a woman that likes oral, I like to go down in the middle of intercourse, that keeps me from cuming too early, and, usualy I found out, girls like it, when a guy is penetrating her, and , fucking her, and, then, the guy goes down to eat her, and again, penetration....
... it takes a woman that likes to be eaten.... obviously, my technique did not work on penetration - orgasmic girls.

My fiancee is so good at oral, he gets me so worked up that if I haven't orgasmed already I'll orgasm on the first stroke. :redface:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
citygirl said:
I've been lucky, I've been able to orgasm pretty quickly with my ex's too. They all know how to get me worked up which definitely helps.

Tiff86, missionary and me on top are 2 of my favorites. Have you tried it with him standing up and you facing him with your legs wrapped around tightly him, either against a wall or just standing? If not you've got to try it, its like being impaled by a tree trunk and I go absolutely nuts! :redface:

Thanks, citygirl! One time we were in a motel room and we did missionary with me sitting on a dresser with my legs around him. I remember in that position he got really deep and it was great :tongue: . I'm sure against a wall would be incredible. We'll have to try it :smile: . Lately a good one we've been doing is when I'm on top, he's been gripping my hips really strong with his hands and pushing me down onto him. It's like, um, being impaled by a tree trunk? I wouldn't know :wink: , but I do know it feels incredible!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just like all the questions on this topic, there's no perfect rule. It depends on the mood. But in general I like marathons as opposed to sprints. A quickie is a nice thirst-quencher sometimes. But for me there's nothing like a long, intense multi-orgasmathon :tongue: .

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Just like all the questions on this topic, there's no perfect rule. It depends on the mood. But in general I like marathons as opposed to sprints. A quickie is a nice thirst-quencher sometimes. But for me there's nothing like a long, intense multi-orgasmathon :tongue: .

what is that you call a marathon Stud hunter????

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jessica said:
what is that you call a marathon Stud hunter????

Ah, well it varies of course. But I love those long, intense sessions where afterwards I just collapse in post-orgasmic bliss :tongue: :tongue: . I've talked to a few of my girlfriends about this and I think I'm in the minority on this issue. There's been a few posts on this but basically I orgasm mainly from penetration, I can have lots of multiples, and I don't get sore easily. So what do you think I like?!!:tongue: Some nice, patient foreplay, followed by a nice, long session of intercourse with a guy who knows how to move :biggrin1: . Anyway, the bottom line is I love guys with staying power, for me it's at least as important as size, probably more. The best sex I ever had was with a guy I was seeing not too long ago, who among other things had the wonderful talent of lasting and lasting. If you must have a specific number, I guess I'd say when I'm in the mood for a marathon I say the longer the better, perhaps 45 mins. is ideal :) Hard to say though because I don't exactly clock-watch. But when I get a long laster, wheeeeee!:tongue: :tongue: