Girls i need your help......

chiko88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so i've finally found the girl of my dreams and we've been dating for a good while now. we're both 21 and we're both virgins. we love each other and we're both glad that we've waited this long to find each other. we really want to have sex but there's one slight problem, shes really tight down there and her hymen is still intact. I can put one finger in her no problem but when i try to put in a second finger she finds it very painful. I cant even put in the tip of my second finger. i'm 7 inches long and my girth is a uniform 6 inchs all around. how should i begin to have sex with her??? she still hasnt made up her mind wheather i'm going to just thrust it in there at once or put it in very slowly.

So my question is which way of penetration will cause her the least amount of pain????

D

deleted356736

Slowly and steadily, and you will probably hurt her regardless, but keep doing anyway. Make sure she's aroused before you attempt penetration, especially with lots of hugging and kissing and telling her how much you love her. An orgasm for her will help a lot. Some lube to make it easier, then do it.

My now wife's first time was with me and I hurt her, and being the same size as you didn't help. My advantage was that I'd had a lot of sex with many women, so I had confidence and experience about sex.

Next time, the next morning in fact, we had sex again and it was fantastic for both of us. A woman's first time is usually not terribly good, but it's part of being a man to do that which has to be done.

beachbum1971

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots and lots of foreplay, lots and lots of lube, and it will still hurt the first time, but, after that it is sooo worth it! If she is relaxed it will be much better for her. Once you are in, she will enjoy it. It's like jumping in a cold pool of water, just dive in and have fun!

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about getting her some sexual aids of different sizes and let her practice with those. I am talking different size dildos to get her ready to be comfortable with your size. I was very curious about sex and it was something that I did. I suspect it helped me. Just a suggestion.

B_Cheri Pitt

Just Browsing
Media
If you can make her orgasm first it'll help quite a bit. It'll probably hurt her regardless, so be very reassuring. Say things like "I love you," "You're amazing," "You feel so good." It'll nurture the pain a bit more. Also, use a bit of lube. She probably won't cum the first time, but the second time will be much, much more enjoyable.