Girls in Boxers..?

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it when my gfs will walk around the house in my boxers, idk why but ive always found it appealing.

I was wondering if anyone else likes that too, and if anyone had any pics of their girl or just any girl in boxers looking cute?

Actually just the thought of that seems pretty hot, I don't know why haha.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My best female friend of 25 years has been wearing mens' boxers as outerwear during the warmer months for as long as I've know her. I've been with her at grocery stores, Starbucks, etc. and sometimes she gets strange looks. She's not one to care, and wears what she likes. She always color coordinates them to whatever else she's wearing and they look cute on her. Since I swithced to boxers 5 years ago, she will see some of mine that she likes when I'm doing laundry and has comment that "I like those and would wear them as shorts." So if any of my boxers turn up missing, I know where they went. L.O.L.!

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When she sits down, does the fly pop open as usual? Irritating on me, alluring on her.

lol yeh and my gf rite now will sit down and will put her legs up on the coffee table and its quite alluring.

I too like this. I still prefer the standard lacy, lady panties but love to see a woman in my underwear and especially my jim-jams! :biggrin1:

I love the lacy lingerie also, probly for more romantic evenings and such, but for a regular old day its kinda cool to see her sporting my boxers, which she normally steals from me anyways.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually prefer in women those boxers for women, those that are a bit tight, but not too much, i prefer how women look on them, in bathing suits as well, i havent seen much of those, but i know they exist

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I actually prefer in women those boxers for women, those that are a bit tight, but not too much, i prefer how women look on them, in bathing suits as well, i havent seen much of those, but i know they exist

Boy Shorts..... Had me niece moaning about her dam pants feeling uncomfortable, so was out shopping with her, and managed to find some.