Girls, is a long thin cock also a "big" cock?

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots of cocks are long and thin, but I don't consider them "big." Some girth is needed to fill out what I consider big. I'll take a fat 7-incher (6+ inch circumference) over a thin 9-incher any day.

Agreed?

Two questions: you say lots of cocks are long and thin. So is extra thick more rare than extra long? Which leads to my next question. Is 5.75" girth still considered fat?

SensualHer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Most of a woman's sensitivity is in the clit and "around" the vaginal opening, that's why a fat dick feels so much better than a tampon penis....

I think there's some exercises you can do for more girth.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lenght is only one part of the equation in determining if a cock is "big", if you got the lenght and are lacking the girth then I would say no. A cock can`t be considered "big" if it doesn`t have some girth to it imo, but the question is at what point is girth considered big?

I`m 7.25 by 5.5 and while my gf says its thick enough for her I still feel like I`m lacking a bit in the girth department to really have a big cock. I`d be happy with 5.8 in girth really, not too thick to have trouble slipping it in or to have too much teeth scraping me during oral, but thick enough to make a woman feel like she is stretched when entering her.

Musio

Just Browsing
Media
eheh i what is the bigger between 5x7 or 7x5 ? the volume is the same but 5x7 seems to me more more big ...

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Lenght is only one part of the equation in determining if a cock is "big", if you got the lenght and are lacking the girth then I would say no. A cock can`t be considered "big" if it doesn`t have some girth to it imo, but the question is at what point is girth considered big?

I`m 7.25 by 5.5 and while my gf says its thick enough for her I still feel like I`m lacking a bit in the girth department to really have a big cock. I`d be happy with 5.8 in girth really, not too thick to have trouble slipping it in or to have too much teeth scraping me during oral, but thick enough to make a woman feel like she is stretched when entering her.

After looking at your pics, I think you might be shortchanging yourself in the girth department.

7.25 x 5.5 is considered above average on any survey I've ever seen. I think most people either judge it by sight or how it feels inside them. For me, big is big. IMO you measure and look above average, which would make you indeed "big" in my opinion.

Last edited:

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
eheh i what is the bigger between 5x7 or 7x5 ? the volume is the same but 5x7 seems to me more more big ...

No the surface area is the same, the volume is different. You can work out the volume with ((girth*girth)/(pi*4))*length:

7x5: 7x1.9894 = 13.9 cubic inches
5x7: 5x3.899 = 19.5 cubic inches (40% more)

I've just calculated that if I was 6x7 rather than 7x6 I'd be 16% bigger. I don't think i'd want to swap.

Also, for a dick with a 5" girth to have the same volume as mine, it'd need to be 10" long!

Kind of makes you appreciate why women, if they like being filled up, like girth.

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I have had truble fitting into some of the lady I have slept with. I have 6"C and 8"L. I wouldnt want to be any bigger. My goal is to give pleasure, not pain. I havent met a woman in everyday life who would want a bigger one, but I am sure there are some here.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Two questions: you say lots of cocks are long and thin. So is extra thick more rare than extra long? Which leads to my next question. Is 5.75" girth still considered fat?

I would say that anything over 5.5" would be considered quite big

I have 7.5" length and 5.75" girth, and I would say that my dick is quite big although I am doing that jelqing thing to try bring it up to 8" by 6" as I think that is the perfect size

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

That's because the volume is NOT the same AT ALL.

A cylinder that is 5 inches in circumference has 1.989 cubic inches of volume for every inch of length.

A cylinder that is 7 inches in circumference has 3.899 cubic inches of volume for every inch of length.

Almost twice as much volume (dick in this example) per inch of length.

So, a 5" x 7" totals 19.497 cubic inches; the 7" x 5" totals 13.926 cubic inches. The 5" x 7" is 40% bigger than the 7" x 5".

Girth Rules

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots of cocks are long and thin, but I don't consider them "big." Some girth is needed to fill out what I consider big. I'll take a fat 7-incher (6+ inch circumference) over a thin 9-incher any day.

Agreed?

Yes. It is all about girth.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Still chuckling at the thought: the thin 7x5 fucking frantically and just not getting any traction, while the fat 5x7 casually and confidently saws lazily away, his partner clawing the sheets and whimpering at the thick fucking they are receiving.

7 inches of girth is TWICE as fat as 5 inches of girth.

Last edited:

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After looking at your pics, I think you might be shortchanging yourself in the girth department.

7.25 x 5.5 is considered above average on any survey I've ever seen. I think most people either judge it by sight or how it feels inside them. For me, big is big. IMO you measure and look above average, which would make you indeed "big" in my opinion.

Don`t get me wrong bud I know I am "big" by any standard and I ain`t feeling inadequate or anything, I just ain`t "BIG" if you know what I mean and that makes me feel like the middle child on the dick front. I`m bigger than average by a fair margin but not big enough to be thought of as really big which kind of bugs me even though it shouldn`t.

I am not hung up on my dick size like many others are and am definately not lacking in self confidence either, there is far more to me in the bedroom than just the size of my dick such as my dominant, very take charge kind of attitude which every woman I have been with has enjoyed a great deal as well as my eagerness to please my partners.

I guess I really shouldn`t even do the jelqs to gain a bit in lenght and girth as I don`t need it really, but what the hell I already train as a boxer and lift weights as well so why not give my dick a slight workout a few days a week? If I reach my goal of 8 x 6 I`ll be satisfied plenty, and if I don`t then fuck it, don`t matter that much anyway considering what I`m packing already.

Reactions: luvmywife