girls, is sex better with black guys?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
GoneA said:
see, what so hard about saying that. it's not anything the board can confirm or deny ... it's your private life and personal sentiments.

you didn't make any generalizations; although, you did say he's "the hungriest of all" but i'm sure you meant from your personal experience.

if anything, i'm sure it is rather "intense" between the two of you. :tongue:

He is "the hungriest of all for me" he ignites my fire, i see in his eyes the desire for me more than any other and i react to that very very much...iam his "ms.brazilian" & he is "my gringo"...we have an attraction going on since the first time we meet...

Before we even had sex he wet me like no other, more i knew him more appealing to me who he became, it took 5 months dating with crazy schedulles, travels that kept us apart and all things helped build up the fire...

Lets put this way: i had other bf's brown, black, white, yellow whatever...but HE aroused me like no other because the way he is as a person and as a man.

But with all that fire going on we are finding out we are not in "paradise" & we are having issues in our relationship that we may not have a happing ending together.

ThaitAss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But with all that fire going on we are finding out we are not in "paradise" & we are having issues in our relationship that we may not have a happing ending together.
Hi Gisella. This comment of yours struck a note with me. What may happen in the bedroom or wherever you enjoy having sex, does not solve all the problems in a relationship. Just as it's important to tell each other what you like in bed, so it's important to have good communication about other areas of life. I hope you are able to sort out those aspects of your relationship.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ThaitAss said:
Hi Gisella. This comment of yours struck a note with me. What may happen in the bedroom or wherever you enjoy having sex, does not solve all the problems in a relationship. Just as it's important to tell each other what you like in bed, so it's important to have good communication about other areas of life. I hope you are able to sort out those aspects of your relationship.

Thank U ThaitAss :kiss:

joeboy

Just Browsing
Media
madame_zora said:
Oh my GAWD yes! They are ALL so HUGE and such aggressive STALLIONS in the sack. Then after they fuck you BRAINLESS and BREATHLESS, they can fix your car because black guys are good at that. All you have to do is show them your white tits and they'll be ALL OVER you. It's considered common courtesy to have a bucket of chicken ready for when they've worked up an appetite from FUCKING YOUR WHITE ASS SENSELESS.

EVERYONE knows this is 100% true- I read it on the INTERNET!!!!!!!!!11111!!!1

Could you possibly be a more brainless twat?
well my ex would sure agree with you and god knows she slept with enough of them

Marvin Gaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Oh my GAWD yes! They are ALL so HUGE and such aggressive STALLIONS in the sack. Then after they fuck you BRAINLESS and BREATHLESS, they can fix your car because black guys are good at that. All you have to do is show them your white tits and they'll be ALL OVER you. It's considered common courtesy to have a bucket of chicken ready for when they've worked up an appetite from FUCKING YOUR WHITE ASS SENSELESS.

EVERYONE knows this is 100% true- I read it on the INTERNET!!!!!!!!!11111!!!1

Could you possibly be a more brainless twat?

This post gets the Marvin Gaye 4 star stamp of approval..It is a classic :smile: ..

Bravo madame! BRAVO..

-MG

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
sexywexylexy said:
ive been wondering is sex better with black guys?

Be more specific? There are many types of Black guys! Is a Steve Urkel as good a fuck as Tiger Woods? Does 50 cent have a stronger back than LL Cool J? Is Bryant Gumbel in the same league as Wilt Chamberlain? Please be more specific?