Girls judgement of size

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all,

I was browsing other sites online, girlie forums if you will and discussions about cock size.

"What is the biggest you've ever had?"

Virtually every girl posted she had been with a 9 incher or one 7 inches around. Now according to stats there aren't THAT many 9+ inchers that every girl would have encountered one. So are they just bad at estimating? Most seemed to then have a 6 incher to compare with so it kinda suggests they aren't lying.

What gives? Or is it just blokes have told them they are that size? My girl who thinks I'm the biggest she has been with looked confused when I honestly told her I was 7.5. I wish I'd told her higher now as I think she might have turned her on more to hear 8 or 9.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girls are notorious for misjudging size/exaggerating. About as bad as most gay men on this site...

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems it almost like blokes boasting about cock size they will add an inch on or whatever, and when girls compare notes they wanna make out they have had a big cock? But why? Does it give them an ego boost for others to think they took a monster?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah thats true. I got a drunkern blow job off a girl once and I couldn't get it up. Well only semi anyway. She left teeth marks in it because it was too wide for her (5 around flaccid). She claimed her ex was 10 inches long "and we measured it together" but mine was much fatter. So was he a 10 inch spaghetti dick - OR more likely, they measured balls to tip - in which case I'm 12 inches!

I can see it now - All our signatures -

My Sizing
Stomach to tip 7.4 inches
Pubic Bone to tip 7.9 inches
Side on 9 inches
Root to tip underside 10.2 inches
Balls to tip underside 12 inches

(Yeah Yeah so I remember them all anyway ;0) )

dajunglee786

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i never lie about my size; yep im 18 inches and proud!

jokes aside :smile: it is the fact that most women truly do just estimate a wrong size. generally. not all women. i dunno why.

any women brave enough to answer our question on this website?

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's another thread about this. I have very limited experience: one female guessed that I was 10" (I'm 8.5")

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm always skeptical when the post includes a woman's estimate of girth. It is pretty darn hard to "eyeball" with any accuracy and, at least personally, I have only had one woman measure around my dick and that was at my suggestion.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
put it this way, of the women who have seen me naked and a horse's cock, only 1 has said a horse is bigger
and she was right cus I have seen a horse....

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
TheRob, that is an excellent example of how irrational this can get sometimes. I have seen a horse too, and oh my god, no man wants to have a horse's penis. A girl who claims that yours is bigger is either talking about Barbie horses, is really trying to flatter you, or really really bad at measuring things.

I had my former girlfriend measure once, and she was pretty enthusiastic about the result because she measured the underside. That adds an inch or two to the length. Maybe it makes sense to them because it is the perspective they see when blowing you etc.

No wonder she came up with a "measurement" that put me in the top league. I am afraid this happens a lot with girls measuring.

And I guess when it comes to web sites, there also is a bragging effect. Girls who are proud of their man will add an inch or two because they honestly feel their man is bigger than most, and they want to get that message across.

Gotta love them.

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
TheRob, that is an excellent example of how irrational this can get sometimes. I have seen a horse too, and oh my god, no man wants to have a horse's penis. A girl who claims that yours is bigger is either talking about Barbie horses, is really trying to flatter you, or really really bad at measuring things.

I had my former girlfriend measure once, and she was pretty enthusiastic about the result because she measured the underside. That adds an inch or two to the length. Maybe it makes sense to them because it is the perspective they see when blowing you etc.

No wonder she came up with a "measurement" that put me in the top league. I am afraid this happens a lot with girls measuring.

And I guess when it comes to web sites, there also is a bragging effect. Girls who are proud of their man will add an inch or two because they honestly feel their man is bigger than most, and they want to get that message across.

Gotta love them.

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Gotta love them.

fivesalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when it came up(the cock followed by the subject), my gf pegged me at precisely 7.25"... i was amazed. she claims to have a talent for guessing distances correctly however.

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whenever I've asked women to guess my size, they almost always think I'm at least and inch longer that i actually am. Sometimes almost two inches.

Either they really want to be able to say they've had sex with a 9-10" guy, or they are just phenomenally bad at eyeballing distances.

Now, has anybody on here ever slept with a female carpenter or seamstress? They should be pretty good at guessing your size... :tongue:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's an old joke:

Why aren't there many women architects?

Because they've always been told that this (hold index finger and thumb about 2" apart) is six inches...

Maybe this is the answer to your question.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would agree that most girls are bad at measuring, but I think the biggest reason is that when that question is asked, there is a bit of pressure to exaggerate how large you've had in order to sound either more experienced, or to make it sound like your man was better than everyone else's.

You are right- dicks that big are very rare, so girls who can actually brag truthfully about taking a 9x7 are equally rare. The fact is, usually unless a girl really is a deliberate size queen who makes it a priority to find huge guys, she probably won't chance across one that large.