Girls judgement of size

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And Alysen how big would you see a 7.5 x 6 as being? I still to this day after 12 years of sex find it hard to believe some girls think it is big.

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
Woman are geneticly less likely to be good at spacial relations due to a difference in brain function. However, men are not able to see colors as clearly as a woman can and a pregnant womans sencitivity to color is even better than normal. This is not always the case, but is most commonly the way it is.

yorkshirebunny

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well this is an odd thread, I've never really been that bothered about how many inches a guy's dick measures, more interested in can it get good and hard and stay that way for a long time!
Most guys I've been with ask me what's the biggest cock I've ever encountered and I can honestly never remember.
I've been with quite a few blokes with big cocks but a lot more who would be considered 'average' size and have never felt the urge to measure any of them.
I love the way a cock feels in my hand, between my breasts and in my mouth, I'm really not thinking about no. of inches at that point..... trust me :biggrin1:

p.s. I really enjoyed the 9.5" I encountered last sunday :wink:

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well yeah I guess a girl is better off judging a cock by "look" rather than measurement. Seeing as they can come curved, extra veiny, positioned slightly differently on the torso, be packed up with big balls, tiny balls, be shaved, unshaved and hairy, have a big head, small head, be fat, thin, long, shory. Why worry about numbers?

A girl could look at a fat hairy, big balled straight as a die 6 incher and see it as bigger than a thin 8 inch cock with tiny balls and no hair. Plus then you place them on different bodies - muscle man, skinny man, fat man - and they all look different again!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
TheRob, that is an excellent example of how irrational this can get sometimes. I have seen a horse too, and oh my god, no man wants to have a horse's penis. A girl who claims that yours is bigger is either talking about Barbie horses, is really trying to flatter you, or really really bad at measuring things.

I had my former girlfriend measure once, and she was pretty enthusiastic about the result because she measured the underside. That adds an inch or two to the length. Maybe it makes sense to them because it is the perspective they see when blowing you etc.

No wonder she came up with a "measurement" that put me in the top league. I am afraid this happens a lot with girls measuring.

And I guess when it comes to web sites, there also is a bragging effect. Girls who are proud of their man will add an inch or two because they honestly feel their man is bigger than most, and they want to get that message across.

Gotta love them.

they don't say I'm bigger but they say I am horselike
then again I guess that could be from the term 'hung like a horse' but I don't mean like a girl sees me hard and blurts it out
I'm talking examples of where I was having a real blunt, non flirtatious just edcuational conversation about it
and 2 out of the 3 were like yah you could pass for a horse

measuring from the bottom makes it bigger?
does that mean that is the real measurement
or along the top is?
or the side

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
when it came up(the cock followed by the subject), my gf pegged me at precisely 7.25"... i was amazed. she claims to have a talent for guessing distances correctly however.

I am good with womens breast sizes
I mean I can get very close on a bra size visually
I've even pegged a girl down to the halfcup size
I got a great big hug because she didn't know half sizes existed and was never comfortable in over a decade worth of brawearing...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Why is it so necessary to get an exact number?
What ever happened to:
extra small
small
small medium
medium medium
medium large
large
extra large
CAN'T TOUCH THIS.:biggrin1:

It's like forcing a man to guess my bra size. :rolleyes:

pretty sure the answer there is WAHWHOOO

teaseme76

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had the opposite experience. Either the girl I was with had only been with monsters before, or she was pissed at me or something! Anyway, I'm about 5.75x5 and she referred to me as "tiny." Realistically (not in the lpsg) world, I'm somewhere in the general average range. She later told me she had 2 ex-bfs who were 11 inches, which is obviously incredibly unlikely. I'm very skeptical that women really know the size of what they are handling!

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all,

I was browsing other sites online, girlie forums if you will and discussions about cock size.

"What is the biggest you've ever had?"

Virtually every girl posted she had been with a 9 incher or one 7 inches around. Now according to stats there aren't THAT many 9+ inchers that every girl would have encountered one. So are they just bad at estimating?

Possibility: (Some) guys with really big dicks just get a lot more sex than the rest of us.

So women have a skewed sense of the averages...

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

largeornot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you think about it, cock size is like an optical illusion.... a smaller framed guy with a 7 inch dick might seem more well endowed than a bigger framed guy with the same cock...

for example my girlfriend is really small, and I am pretty big, and when I showed her in a ruler how much my dick measured she was reluctant until I literally measured it in front of her.