Girls Licking Guy's Feet

mayamayswimsuit

Sexy Member
Media
Quezon City (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How do you feel about girls asking you to let her lick your feet? A foot fetish girl here. I honestly have alot of fetish but i had to break them down to different threads. If you are generous enough, please share your feet's photo. Thanks guys. xoxo.

Reactions: Toddcc987

mayamayswimsuit

Sexy Member
Media
Quezon City (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dated a girl with a foot fetish once. It was a bit awkward as it didn't do anything for me, but I let her do it obviously. You meet your partners needs if it isn't a turnoff, and I didn't mind. She was happy.. :)
You are a good guy. Hoping to meet someone like you. Hmmm... would you mind sharing your feet's photo? Even Dm. ☺️

Reactions: Toddcc987

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Never been asked before but it's not something I think I'd be into.

Yeah, it's a no from me too. Not just because i'm not into that sort of thing but because there's no way i'm explaining that to the ambulance people. On any given day my feet look like i've been kicking armageddon. Looks like godzilla somehow got it on with a past family member. Like i've owned a flintstone car for decades and road it hard and dry up an down every mountain in existence. lol

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome internet entity to lpsg you can state your gender an even verify it or join the group of ask woman.
You are the first one I met that has the ask pictures fetish.
Anyway for the thread sake I’m very sensitive so I would look like the joker laughing and crying at the same time so I pass.

Bigdickinyourmouth89

Just Browsing
Media
How do you feel about girls asking you to let her lick your feet? A foot fetish girl here. I honestly have alot of fetish but i had to break them down to different threads. If you are generous enough, please share your feet's photo. Thanks guys. xoxo.
One of the best feelings ever