Girls lieing to guys

uncfun22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello ladies I was just wanting to know if any of you have lied to you sex partner before and told them they were big when you knew they weren't? And if so why would you do that to a guy?

I lie to my women and say their vagina's are small, tight, tasty, whatever the fuck else they want to hear. 99% of vagina's taste like rotten kiwi, they are rarely uniform, and tight is completely subjective to whether or not it feels good. I think women need to start taking all that extra space they accrue over time and work it into even more fluffy goodness so that I, as a man, can have satisfactory sex 100% of the time.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I doubt most women would bother to lie if they weren't asked the question. And that kind of backs them into a corner, especially if it's popped during sex. It's like a woman asking if her ass looks fat. A lie may not be the best way to answer, but some questions shouldn't be asked to begin with.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I lie to my women and say their vagina's are small, tight, tasty, whatever the fuck else they want to hear. 99% of vagina's taste like rotten kiwi, they are rarely uniform, and tight is completely subjective to whether or not it feels good. I think women need to start taking all that extra space they accrue over time and work it into even more fluffy goodness so that I, as a man, can have satisfactory sex 100% of the time.

hum, gotta try a rotten kiwi then I guess. Never thought rotten fruits would taste that good.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is a strange question. Ucfun22, did someone lie to you this way?

It brings up the larger issue of why people lie about sex they are having even when they are having it. That issue is potentially HUGE>>>

uncfun22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I haven't been lied to. I know where I stand and am just fine with what I got. I know there are some huge fucking cocks out there. I just know friends who their girls tell them they are big and I've slept with the girls and I know that they aren't big at all.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no really, we're all perfect angels with perfectly tight cunts.

Besides, if a girl would have only had guys below 5", she might consider 6" to be big.