Girls Like My Breasts... But What About Men

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by jesusfarted, Mar 16, 2009.

1. jesusfarted

jesusfarted New Member

The majority of my previous relationships have been with women and I've never been self-concious of my breasts with ladies. But I've recently discoverd a more bisexual side of myself (I know... I'm weird) and I'm starting to find myself more interested in men.
    For some reason, I'm really uncomfortable with exposing my breasts to a man. Just the thought of it makes me nervous. I'm a fit woman and my boobs are naturally large (stress on naturally... so they aren't perky basketballs with nipples) and my areolas are pretty big (but proportionate).
    I guess in my mind, I feel like straight guys are into that plastic bimbo look.

Why am I feeling this way? Are breasts a big deal to men? Sorry if I sound naive or dumb... just curious.

I hope I posted this in the right place.

2. bigrider

bigrider Member

Albums:
    boobs are always good

3. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    I feel like you're just more confident with your own sex and that's probably because most of your relationships have been with. It may take some time but you'll be able to get comfortable with men, since you said you're starting to get more interested in them. No problem. I have my moments but I'm a straight male and you sound pretty hot from the description you gave of yourself. If I were you I wouldn't worry about a thing.

4. David187

David187 New Member

Boys like the plastic bimbo look. Real men like a real woman, without the fake look. So if yours aren't super perky, that's perfectly fine with me! :) I like shape more than anything else about the breast, and I think there has to be some hanging-down for them to look quite right. If a woman's boobs are too fake-looking, that doesn't do anything for me. I mean, there is a point that they become too pendulous, but I think you get my drift.

It sounds really odd, but if you post a few pics on here, I'm sure the friendly members will help boost your confidence with positive responses. That may make you feel more confident about yourself and your breasts. And I promise I'm not just trying to get an eyeful. I really think it will help your confidence. If you don't feel like showing everything to begin with, start off in a bra or something.

5. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    I am definitely on the side of natural breasts, of any size or heft. i am a breast lover here for sure

6. blg3floor3

blg3floor3 New Member

They sound great. Natural tits of every shape and size are perfect. I had a girlfriend whose chest was exactly the way you described yours and I loved every square inch of them, regardless. In fact, I grew up around naturally very large chested women, so that's what's normal to me.

Oftentimes the big, plastic, fake ones look really, really strange. The shape, the way they move, the way there's like a foot of space between them, etc. They look good in a shirt, but when they come out....no. Pass. I think the guys that love these are mostly the jackass ones who only seem to go for "9s" and "10s" and don't love and appreciate the wide variety of shapes and sizes that females and all their parts come in.

Yeah, that. :smile:

7. lelyal

lelyal Active Member

Can't really say without seeing them. But I really like breasts of all shapes and sizes. Unless they are extremely unusual or deformed I can't understand the anxiety. Everyone is unique and although it seems like a huge issue to you, it's probably not the most important thing to focus on when meeting a new person.

8. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like breasts. I also like legs. And lips. And eyes. And talent. And brains. And....but you get my point.

9. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    This should already be abundantly clear, but ...

Most straight guys, if they're being honest, will admit that fake boobs don't do much for them. And the ones who do like fakes are probably not guys you'd want to bother with anyway. Like attracts like, let's just say. :wink:

Steve

10. rugbyguy14

rugbyguy14 New Member

Albums:

so true couldn't have said it better

11. D_full service center

I do believe it is a fair assessment of the male psyche to assume that, in general,...WE LOVE BREASTS!! Big ones, small ones, in between ones...Personally I LOVE big ones. natural is a must. Barbie is not real, she is a toy...I like my women real.

12. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i like just about anything on the female body that is soft...
    your boobs included. :wink:

13. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

D_Mylor Mentallydaft Account Disabled

to hell with the split tails and the asshole guys and all of us to. What do YOU think of em?

14. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Right on, bro! Boobs aren't the first thing I look for in a woman and in a lot of instances, the fake ones border on being gross and unnatural.

15. Trouty

Trouty New Member

Boobs are great - especially big natural ones. Don't keep them to your self - share please

16. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I'll be honest and say that I prefer real boobs too. From going on holiday to beaches where women are topless and to mixed saunas/spas with nudity I have seen several women with fake tits, two of whom I knew beforehand. This confirmed my preference for real tits.

17. hud01

Gold Member

Women think that men need the perfect woman. That is a lie which is actually perpetrated more by women themselves and especially women's magazines, than by men.

Different men like different women. Some like big women some like small. Some like hard bodies, some like soft.

To me big breasts are a nice accessory, but not required. The biggest thing is they have to be real. There are other men who love big ones. So you will find the guy who liikes your body type and he will not care if they are not perfect. If he does, then move on you will find one who likes you as you are.

#17 hud01, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  18. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

big natural tits on a thin woman FTW

19. LeeEJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    Here's my guess --

Maybe you already feel, maybe subconsciously, that breasts are a big deal to men, and you're putting pressure on yourself -- or putting pressure on the appearance of your breasts -- and hoping that men would like them.

It's like the difference between singing karaoke in your regular bar and singing for Simon Cowell. Your friends and drunk strangers will go along with whatever you do, but you're fully aware that Cowell has been there, done that, and knows what's good and what isn't -- and you don't want to disappoint him. Guess where you'll feel more pressure?

Guys like boobs. That's a safe assumption. There's a thread over in the Adult Websites section titled simply, "Huge natural tits on a thin body," that has gone over 450 pages. There are many sizes and shapes of tits in that thread. Don't be concerned about how a guy might judge yours.

About plastic boobs -- they photograph well under clothing. Bikini models trying to get flat abs tend to not have enough body fat to grow boobs, so they get boob jobs to fill out their swimsuits. Even the Washington Redskins cheerleaders can get implants paid for by the organization. But, like others have said here, guys will almost always take natural tits over fake ones, and the ones who prefer fakes tend to not be the kind of guys that you'd like anyway.

20. joybunny

joybunny New Member

From a woman like yourself with naturally large breast, it's only a big deal if you make it one. I was a late bloomer but when I started to develop it seemed to be overnight. I was self conscious like you. Funny thing it wasn't that I thought my breast looked bad, it was all the reaction I got from others. I think the stares and silly comments from guys and sometimes other women affected me the most.

Now that I'm older (and a bit wiser) I love my big boobs and even my very ample back side. I know that most men are just happy you have some breasts and that they're real. Be proud of what you have and don't be afraid to flaunt them when the time is right. Hooray for the big boobies! :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted