Girls like to look-but do they like F-ing a biggy?

Derek: How about it ladies?!

You may think it's exciting or interesting to see a big footlong cock - but do you really want that thing INSIDE you, or would you prefer more average-sized? ???

Deevah: Derek:

Depends on the guy... does he make me feel desirable and attractive? Does he make me laugh? Does he take me dancing? Is he proud to be seen with me? Am I proud to be seen with him? Do I feel safe - both physically and emotionally - with him? Do we talk about a whole host of things outside of sex? Is he kind to his mother? Is he kind to my mother? And when we finally hit the sack together, does he know what to do with it or is he of the mind set that in and of itself his penis is enough (a mindset that is not limited to merely those men considered to be well endowed by the way)? Is he focused on my pleasure as much as his own? The list goes on.... but the size of a penis is the last thing I am looking for although undoubtedly a large one is a nice bonus.

Late_Bloomer: I don't think that was the question, Deevs. ;D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It probably depends on the woman. Too much length or girth is a bad thing for women, but you can do more positions.

Now, for men, I've heard that the main anal pleasure point is the prostate, which requires a large penis to reach, hence the term "size queen."

Deevah: Yes - that was the question, my friend - whether or not I want any man inside me is a direct correlation of those items - not the size of his penis. You could have what I consider to be the world's most perfect penis (most assuredly large), but if it was attached to a jerk - I would not want it inside me.

On the other hand, if you met the above critiera (plus others not listed), and a foot long 'hot dog' was attached to you, then I would want it inside of me because it was part of you, not because it was a foot long.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Very well-written, Deevah. There's more to a fantasy than the sex itself. I don't think I could get off on pictures alone, personally, and I'm male. LOL

Max

Sexy Member
Media
It seems to me that Derek's question belongs in the world of one night stands ... but Deevah is answering in terms of the world of long term relationships.

I know almost nothing at all about the former ... but something about the latter.

There are women ... I have met them ... who find a huge penis (or the sight of one, even the thought of one) a definite turn-on ... and maybe Deevah is one of them, otherwise she wouldn't be here. But I can't think any sane woman (or any woman we might ourselves want to commit to) will choose a long term partner on that basis.

[Although re Deevah's post, as I said before on lpsg (Mark IV ??) I think women fall in love with men (as vice versa) for a whole variety of reasons, and when she truly falls in love she will not be checking you off against any list of criteria. In my case I am very glad for instance that what I thought about her mother had nothing to do with it! They fall for you .. hard ... who knows why?]

Given that her attraction to him does not centre on a man's size ... he can get nervous, as I was at one stage, that his size may become a turn-off, or a problem. If Derek or anyone else is worried about that, besides me there are a good number of big guys on lpsg whose loving partners have been only too delighted to adjust to the challenge, and who might be able to offer a bit of practical advice.

Max

danorogers: wow,,an honest female ,,that shows her concern more for the real picture than his cock-size..

Thank-you for your honesty and do you have a sister or are you available (ha)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now, for men, I've heard that the main anal pleasure point is the prostate, which requires a large penis to reach, hence the term "size queen."

Reaching the prostate does not require a large penis. When a doctor administers a prostate exam, he probes with his finger and reaches the gland quite easily. A cock no bigger than an average-sized finger can reach the prostate just as easily, but would not be considered 'large' by anyone. Size queens do exist (ask any male exotic dancer!), but the basis for that 'condition' is psychological, not physiological.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Heh. I re-read Derek's question several times and was really shooting for a more direct answer -- "yeah, I'm ready" or "fuck no, keep it away!"

I echo similar sentiments to what's been said already, though: that a woman probably wouldn't care so much and would trust her well-endowed partner to be gentle, wise, and sensitive in the bedroom. Or, if he's more on the modest size, that regardless of the size, he's going to help satisfy her by listening to her concerns, her desires, etc.

Not to turn the tables drastically, but can we get some "homosexual" perspectives? So, to the applicable guys in the house, you might like seeing a well-endowed man headed your way, but what will you do when faced with "the beast," so to speak? Ride it or run? (Facetious, I know. Answer up as you will.)

erostonic: Yes, I think a big penis is nice to look at but how they work it is what usually turns me off. I don't know why but some men with big ones seem to want to get all up in your lungs with it and that's not cool. They just RAM RAM RAM, "beat it up" so to speak. It's already big for Pete's sake, why ram it so hard? After the first time they do that, I politely bounce. I don't need someone trying to hurt me.

But if he's nice and gentle with it, that makes it all the more pleasurable. It's a turn-on for me to be completely filled up with no gaps. I'm with a dude who's pretty big. He's gentle most of the time but sometimes I have to remind him I'm not a pickle jar. :D

Yes, there are times when I wish he was a couple of inches shorter and maybe a little thinner, but he's not and I just have to deal with it. But, I'll tell you, though - this is one of the best "sacrifices" I've ever had to make! LOL

Waiakea: Um...ride it. ;) But only if I knew and trusted the guy. Some guys can be real dicks though. If all they care about is getting off, they probably won't be too concerned that it feels like they're trying to split you in half or something.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well...
Depends on the guy...  does he make me feel desirable and attractive?  Does he make me laugh?  Does he take me dancing?  Is he proud to be seen with me?  Am I proud to be seen with him?  Do I feel safe - both physically and emotionally - with him?  Do we talk about a whole host of things outside of sex?  Is he kind to his mother? Is he kind to my mother?  And when we finally hit the sack together, does he know what to do with it or is he of the mind set that in and of itself his penis is enough (a mindset that is not limited to merely those men considered to be well endowed by the way)?  Is he focused on my pleasure as much as his own?  The list goes on.... but the size of a penis is the last thing I am looking for although undoubtedly a large one is a nice bonus.

This sounds like the woman of my dreams.  :-* Deevah, will you marry me ?  ;D  ;)  ;D

Finedessert: DEEVAH MY LOVE I believe I was the first to ask you to be my future EX-Wife ignore the other offers. ;)

Grandpa

Late_Bloomer: [quote author=Deevah link=board=sex;num=1033928636;start=0#4 date=10/06/02 at 15:42:44]Yes - that was the question, my friend - whether or not I want any man inside me is a direct correlation of those items - not the size of his penis.  You could have what I consider to be the world's most perfect penis (most assuredly large), but if it was attached to a jerk -  I would not want it inside me.  

On the other hand, if you met the above critiera (plus others not listed), and a foot long 'hot dog' was attached to you, then I would want it inside of me because it was part of you, not because it was a foot long.[/quote]
So the size doesn't matter to you. I think that was the answer this guy was looking for. Regardless of what the situation, penis size is not an issue for you. I was just trying to wade through all of the typical "personality is what counts" stuff you put down to figure out if what you meant was "penis size doesn't matter to me". Guess so! ;D

aussiechick63: I wouldn't have sex with a guy just cos he was well hung. It is a bonus for sure but if he doesn't know what to do with it then theres no fun in it. There are a lot more important things than size.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I don't at all think that the original question implied that being well hung was enough. It's just the same with a girl who thinks her looks are enough ... if she is selfish or self-obsessed .. no way.

I think the question wasn't so much about men with a good sized penis who think (wrongly) that what they have between their legs should make any woman fall at their feet ... more about the guys who wonder if they are so big that a woman won't accept them at all.

I had a lot of worry about this myself at one time .. and I have certainly heard of some men on this board who said girls were keen to see it and touch it ... but at the first thought of anything more ... were off.

The answer is, so far as I am concerned, that one night stands (which I have never wanted) would very likely be a disaster ... but in a long term relationship if a woman loves a man she will gladly learn to accept even an outsize penis ... and eventually to love it.

IMHO it takes a lot of patience, gentleness and TIME.

johnholmeshorse: I am in total agreement with you Max, couldn't have said it better. What matters most is compatability, honesty, respect, unconditional love, etc. That's what matters most once in a relationship. You can be hung 2" or 11" and if you are a shumck, she won't want anything to do with you regardless of your size.

Tightie: Before I married my well-hung mate, I dated all kinds of guys. It wasn't all about cock size, I assure you.

I had fabulous sex with a guy who was rather, um... small. We had a great relationship, first and foremost, and it was a bonus that we could have hard and fast sex with little or no foreplay on those occassions where we couldn't wait to rip each others clothes off. The relationship all the way around was excellent, cock size couldn't have been less of an issue.

My husband is the largest guy I've ever been with (9.5 x 6) and we *have* to engage in fairly lengthy foreplay, and even then he has to be careful not to bottom out. It's satisfying for me in a very different way, but even when I would love to jump him for a fast fu(k, I find myself analysing the time we have to get warmed up. So I think there's less spontenaity (sp) than we would both like, and I worry that it's not as enjoyable for him since I can't take all of it in.

Then again, we are more prone to impromptu titty-fu(king and other stuff which fills in the gaps that couldn't/wouldn't or just *shouldn't* be done with a smaller cock. ;D

Savannah: This is a real catch-22 question, and of course, the lovely and wise Deevah gave a fantastic answer! It is most assuredly the man behind the tool who is important.

The other side of the coin is that sex in a relationship is extremely important also, and if for whatever reason (too big, too small, too thin, too thick, too fast, too slow, etc.) the sex isn't good, the relationship probably isn't going to last.

Would I choose a partner solely because he was big? Absolutely not. Would I turn down a partner only because he was small? Do I have to be completely honest? We all have our preferences.....