Girls like to look-but do they like F-ing a biggy?

H8Monga: There is NO hope! One one hand there is a glimmer but that can be a mirage. This thread helps prove a bitter reality.

laimbeer: never before experienced the "look/touch/but no way i'm having sex with that thing" before going on a vacation that i'm still on in southeast asia. i'm at a beach town, and between playing around at the beach flopping around, and going to bars at night in shorts with no undies, i can't believe how many women of how many nationalaities have asked to see and touch, and scream out loud to their friends in public situations. maybe it's the drunk on the beach thing, and they are less conservative, or maybe i'm not hiding it like i always do, but this forwardness is just amazing me.

at the same time, i find it much easier to go to a bar back home and find someone to actually have sex with, and half the time they don't even mention anything special. all strange.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=H8Monga link=board=sex;num=1033928636;start=30#40 date=03/23/03 at 10:53:37]There is NO hope!  One one hand there is a glimmer but that can be a mirage. This thread helps prove a bitter reality.[/quote]

Come on now, H8Monga!

When a woman falls for a man, 99 times out of 100 it has nothing whatsoever to do with his penis size.  If a woman demeans you for any perceived 'lack' on your part, she isn't IMHO worth the bother.  

tott666: [quote author=Max link=board=sex;num=1033928636;start=30#42 date=03/26/03 at 12:52:15]When a woman falls for a man, 99 times out of 100 it has nothing whatsoever to do with his penis size.  [/quote]

Or when a man falls for a man for that matter.

Unless you stumble upon a real size queen in which case size is crucial, always.

Many, many people don't really care a lot about the size when it comes to a real relationship. If it's too big, find a way to work with/around it. If it's too small, find a way to work with/around it. If it's just right, enjoy from the start.

There are so many ways to keep each other happy, you just need to explore them...

allesandra: :)sure honey,like so many girls ive wanted a big manly mans cock deep inside me....and then i found him....ooooouch ....it was not sexy or satisfying.i let him fuck me between my legs not in me.
and another man with a huge penis..i loved to look at it.even suck him.he tried so hard ,and was so slow and gentle,but as he was about to cum ofcourse his speed increases...so while he came i lost all feeling except pain....ive got this man now with a rather little cock,but it is cute and ive never felt so free,so sexually satisfied in all my life.you gals be careful what you ask for cause you just may get it...........and it aint so good. sandy

aj2181: In my experience girls usually just like to look, most aren't to keen on having a big one inside them.

H8Monga: *shifty eyed, bows head, mutters "hallelujah!" and walks on...*

AnonyMs: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=sex;num=1033928636;start=45#46 date=04/05/03 at 22:53:09]*shifty eyed, bows head, mutters "hallelujah!" and walks on...*[/quote]
LMAO Hapi Papi - you are too precious!

roedhunt: Okeedokee, time for my two cents worth.. ;)

I have had sex with more men than I will admit to, and I usually go for the tall skinny men. Perhaps because my father is tall and skinny (he prefers slender haha), but in reality, its cuz I know he is long. Not so much big, but long. IMO, big and long is two different things. I have had sex with long dicks and with big, wide dicks. I like the big because it definately fills me up... But I like the long as well because in most instances it is wide also.

I had a good guy friend years ago, and in one of our many discussions, he confessed to having a huge dick of 11 inches... Hearing this before, I laughed and said yea right. To which, of course he said he'd prove it. We went to his place, went inside and got a ruler. Yes indeedie he had 11 inches. My first reaction to him was how sorry I was for him. Never hearing this before, he asked why... I said it must be awful for him in two ways... First off, he probably never had complete satisfaction with a woman because she probably couldnt take it. Therefore, he couldnt go all the way.. so to speak.. He'd have to control himself so he wouldnt go in as deep as he'd like.

Secondly, I cant even imagine how he must feel when he's trying to pleasure himself and the woman and then the awful moment of her crying out in pain. To think that everytime you have sex with someone new and to know you might cause her pain, must be mentally anguishing...

He sat very quiet with his head down, so I looked over to see his face. He was crying. My words ran true for him. I told him that my first bf was long..not THAT long.. but long. And I that I would try if he wanted. Never in his live he expected me to say that... hahaha... After 3 different tries, it went in all the way. Each time he got more in until the last time, when he told me later, he managed all but a half an inch.. Boy, every guy needs a friend like me!!! hahaha :D

After that, I researched on vaginas (also hoping to find out I wasnt loose), and it turned out that most vaginas can adapt to long or big dicks. I mean come on now, we adapt to a frickin 6 or 7 pound baby for cryin out loud.... hahaha

Oh, BTW, I dont know if this true (probably bs), but I heard that, just like finding out how wide or long a man's penis is, you supposedly can tell if a woman has a long vagina. Supposedly, if you measure the length from her pubic bone to her bellybutton reveals her length. Again, let me state I dont know if its true or not.. but I wonder how many men now will check!!!

palladen: That's a new one for me, Roed. Count me in for checking :)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm just reading the Oct. 6th posting of this thread. Although belated, I'm telling Deevah that I knew exactly her answer to the question from reading her posting. How anyone could read it and not get the answer is beyond me!

Luke

kilore: My gf's ex was huge and she would always complain about how she didnt really like having sex with him and when single would pass up big ones in favor of smaller ones. Her roomate however claims that size is everything when it comes to sexual pleasure, so it really depends on the girl.

gicast: First I have to say I agree with DEEVAH. It's all how you usewhat you got..I also agree wtih MAX's statement                                                                                     "... more about the guys who wonder if they are so big that a woman won't accept them at all.

I had a lot of worry about this myself at one time .. and I have certainly heard of some men on this board who said girls were keen to see it and touch it ... but at the first thought of anything more ... were off. "

Curiosity may lead to the intial encounter but what will keep 'em coming back for more is the man behind the penis, large or not.

And I agree with PUSSYCAT that there can be "too much of a good thing"

I still feel sorry for some of the 'more' hung guys in here, like the other girls' post in this thread, I suspected as much.

gicast: to add: The answer often depends on what each person considers large.

I'd say anything over the average size makes you large. .

And No, If I was faced with an 10 or bigger size cock I would probably run....

belcurv: Notice how almost every single woman who responded to this could not bring themselves to simply answer the question directly. This is exactly what makes the dynamic of women's reaction to cock size so hot. The category is "sex with a large penis" not "relationships", yet most women are so socialized into thinking they have to think only about relationships, they can't even answer the question, have to completely change the subject... When women do start to simply answer questions like these, they will be truly liberated from the internalized oppression of societal conditioning, but cock size will be far less exciting, less erotic, because only when they are denying consciously dealing with it does it take on the exaggerated power that for so many women makes it irresistable to "try."

wvalady1968: [quote author=belcurv link=board=sex;num=1033928636;start=40#54 date=01/05/04 at 07:17:25]Notice how almost every single woman who responded to this could not bring themselves to simply answer the question directly. This is exactly what makes the dynamic of women's reaction to cock size so hot. The category is "sex with a large penis" not "relationships", yet most women are so socialized into thinking they have to think only about relationships, they can't even answer the question, have to completely change the subject... When women do start to simply answer questions like these, they will be truly liberated from the internalized oppression of societal conditioning, but cock size will be far less exciting, less erotic, because only when they are denying consciously dealing with it does it take on the exaggerated power that for so many women makes it irresistable to "try."[/quote]

Before that can happen, men's attitudes have to change. As long as most men view women who like sex without strings and like well endowed men as size queens and other labels with negative connotations, then smart women will seek the safety and comfort of a relationship wherein she is valued FIRST.

You can't have it both ways. Although I do admire the women who spit in the face of convention and don't care.

;)

littlewildone4u: I'll agree with Derek that as a female it is definitely exciting to see something that truly makes my mouth water. Of course, then curiousity sets in and you begin to wonder what your limitations are and what can do with it. Personally, I always look foward to a good challenge and love to try new things.

Also, it depends on his approach. If he's gentle and makes it inviting, then it's all a go, but he's just being rough and aggressive, I'd be more inclined to keep it above my waist :p

roedhunt: [quote author=belcurv link=board=sex;num=1033928636;start=40#54 date=01/05/04 at 07:17:25]The category is "sex with a large penis" not "relationships",[/quote]

Most women dont want "just sex". They want a relationship. It has nothing to do with society. Women have different needs then men. Women, if we wanted to, can get sex anytime, anywhere we want. Its not fair, but neither is life.. ;D

[quote author=belcurv link=board=sex;num=1033928636;start=40#54 date=01/05/04 at 07:17:25]cock size will be far less exciting, less erotic, because only when they are denying consciously dealing with it does it take on the exaggerated power that for so many women makes it irresistable to "try."[/quote]

Try? Try? We get! Again, anytime anywhere.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=roedhunt link=board=sex;num=1033928636;start=40#57 date=01/07/04 at 06:38:39]

Women, if we wanted to, can get sex anytime, anywhere we want. Its not fair, but neither is life.. ;D

Try? Try? We get! Again, anytime anywhere.[/quote]

No. IMHO the balance needs reasserting. There are some women who have the looks and appeal to get sex anywhere they want, althought not necessarily from the man they want (but plenty more who haven't), and maybe some men who conduct their lives on that basis (but plenty more who don't). My belief is that there are as many frustrated women about as there are men, my guess is there are in fact a good many more (a higher percentage of gay men may be part of the reason).

And the "try" comment can also relate to being able to accept an oversized penis ... there are men on here who will confirm that some women have tried and failed.

roedhunt: Yes, I do agree with you. Sorry, my womans ego got away from me...hehe :-[

The point I was trying to make was the certain drives of women vs men. I'm sure there are many women who possess the same sex drives as a man. If there were more of us... I mean them...hehe... perhaps prostitution would no longer exist. (just kidding)

But to answer the question of this topic:

I cannot speak for every woman. If I saw a big cock, which I have, my instinct would be to ask him what he wanted for brunch tomorrow... :D