Girls like to look-but do they like F-ing a biggy?

gicast: Belcurve:Notice how almost every single woman who responded to this could not bring themselves to simply answer the question directly. This is exactly what makes the dynamic of women's reaction to cock size so hot. The category is "sex with a large penis" not "relationships", yet most women are so socialized into thinking they have to think only about relationships, they can't even answer the question, have to completely change the subject... When women do start to simply answer questions like these, they will be truly liberated from the internalized oppression of societal conditioning, but cock size will be far less exciting, less erotic, because only when they are denying consciously dealing with it does it take on the exaggerated power that for so many women makes it irresistable to "try."

Ok I give you that we aren't directly answering the question, but do we ever? LOL  We women DO think of relationships first, sex, second. I won't apologize for that. IF IF IF I were not married, and I had a chance to have SEX with a large man would I? my most direct answer would have to be: MAYBE! If a jerk is attached to it, NO. Regardless of how long a 'situation' lasts, there has to be a certain amount of tenderness,caring and concern for me to want sex from that person. Men may love the wham bam thank you m'am's. But women at LEAST want a considerate lover. be it one night or several. ANd in all honesty, I would love to see what a larger one feels like. But I would not follow thru becuz I am married and love my hubby to pieces!!!

Deb: Well, I'm not married or in a commited relationship, so maybe I can answer more directly. Yes, I do very much like to look at big ones...they stir up this desire in me that leaves me wanting to know what sex with the guy would be like., and more importantly, is he going to be a challenge!

No, I've never met a cock...ohh, sorry..."guy", whom I'm thought I was too big for me to try out sexually. When I meet a guy, I try to find those guys that take a deep interest in sex, the ones that won't rest until he's pleased me as much as he possibly can...and in turn, I do the same for him...it's a 50/50 type of thing. You're usually not going to find that in a one-night stand since it requires both man and woman to be attentive to what the other likes and dislikes. A one-nighter just doesn't give you time to learn your partner's sexual desires.

However, there are those times that I just wanna be fucked by a hugely-hung guy. Call it a primal thing if you must, but that's how I get sometimes. I could care less if the guy is going to cuddle with me afterwards, or take me out for dinner and dancing beforehand. I just enjoy big cocks, period. Would I base a relationship on it?, of course not, but when it comes to sex I've gotta have it, and it's gotta be BIG. Nevermind if the guy doesn't know how to use it, because after I get through with him he'll be thoroughly taught.
:-*

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Deb, Deevah,

You two ladies sum it up like no one else.

It's been kind of a split in relationships for me.

The ladies I've gone with have recognized my gift, but alot of times, have never made it the criteria for staying together, though when I was first starting out, the materialistic ones were the ones who stuck around with me, until they alledgely found someone bigger than me.

That being said, I've never gone up to a girl and just blurted out, "Hey, babe, I've probably got the biggest cock for miles, wanna confirm that??"

NikkiSixx: According to the Yahoo! Member Profile for Jiri_Tha_Master, he is only 13 years of age. :mad: