"Girls" on this site... RANT

B_thick8indude84

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should not limit it to this site but since I'm posting here.
What do you call a girl without a cam or mic? A DUDE
Don't pretend. I have let guys watch me before so you don't have to pose as a woman. It just pisses me off even more. Don't waste my time sending me "your pics" that you probably stole from some site.

zacktoria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't have a cam or a mic.....and I AM a GIRL!! Believe it or not...I AM! I have never bought either...never thought about it either.

When you choose to share those are the chances you take. I certainly like it!!! :)

B_thick8indude84

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well... I find it hard to believe there are so many 19 year old girls out there who love big ones and have had professional nudes taken of themselves.

I am not saying it is every female on this site but the majority of what tries to contact me is pretty unbelievable.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well... I find it hard to believe there are so many 19 year old girls out there who love big ones and have had professional nudes taken of themselves.

I am not saying it is every female on this site but the majority of what tries to contact me is pretty unbelievable.

Well you could say the same thing about the guys on here who all claim to have more than 7" don't you think?
You are making a sweeping generalization about "the women "here.
I didn't have a cam or mic for ages didn't care about having one either.
Just saying.:rolleyes:
C.B.:saevil:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No mic or cam and is a newbie in the chatroom i've never seen before and has a whole slew of professional photos of 5 different women.....obviously.

There are plenty of real women here. Regardless the male to female ratio will always be what it is. And there will always be fakers.

If you a female in the chatroom and no one has ever seen you before- its probably a good idea to talk on the mic or show a cam for just a minute to establish some credibility. It's just common sense to me. You dont have to get naked or have to do it again just get some people to verify you've done it before.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well you could say the same thing about the guys on here who all claim to have more than 7" don't you think?
You are making a sweeping generalization about "the women "here.
I didn't have a cam or mic for ages didn't care about having one either.
Just saying.:rolleyes:
C.B.:saevil:
And i always knew u were the REAL thing :)
muuuuuuuuuuuuuuah,babe :)

P.S. i didn`t have cam for ages and people never doubted i`m a guy :):)

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can always look to see if the woman is in the Real Ladies Group - we're all verified in there.

I've had people that said they were female contact me in chat several times and want to girl talk. Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure that only one of them (out of maybe 10) was a woman and the rest were guys. Real women don't ask each other what the biggest cock was they've ever had.

But, as a rule of thumb, if you think you might be talking to a guy, you probably are.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes Honey, im always weirded out by the "girl talk requests" next thing you know it turns into measurements that we consider to be ideal....how big our biggest was and most of us dont girl talk like that.

Also, i always ask the females in the room if i may PM them for a moment if i need to, its never about cock though.

Bodger

Experimental Member
Media
Yes Honey, im always weirded out by the "girl talk requests" next thing you know it turns into measurements that we consider to be ideal....how big our biggest was and most of us dont girl talk like that.

Also, i always ask the females in the room if i may PM them for a moment if i need to, its never about cock though.

Well how large WAS your biggest ?!!!!

( joke Mms Rouge !)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The professional looking 'Glamour Shots' are a dead give away... of either a fake or a professional prostitute. As for girls of only 19 knowing that they prefer big ones. I was surprised at that as well. Then I remembered that I grew up in a conservative and religious home. :redface: Many people don't. Many men and women here were sexually active as young as 12 or 14. So by 19 it's only reasonable to have developed a preference sexually for a lot of things. :rolleyes:

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can always look to see if the woman is in the Real Ladies Group - we're all verified in there.

I've had people that said they were female contact me in chat several times and want to girl talk. Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure that only one of them (out of maybe 10) was a woman and the rest were guys. Real women don't ask each other what the biggest cock was they've ever had.

But, as a rule of thumb, if you think you might be talking to a guy, you probably are.

Not all of the real women on this site are in that group.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a suggestion. I've actually talked with two girls I met on this site by phone. That's the best way to find out if they're truly females. Of course maybe you don't want to give you number out. Good luck.

Quite a few real women on here - if I'm not sure though, I steer clear...

B_thick8indude84

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More often than not the ones to initially contact me are hard to believe. Thanks to those who agree with me. I'm not generalizing here I'm just targeting this specific type that I come across so frequently.