"Girls" on this site... RANT

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm certain there are at least 13 or 14 real girl penis fetishists on this forum. At least 75 gay/bisexual guys who sign in as women. A few are highly intelligent and are very good foolers!

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a cam and a mic....

I'm incredibly fussy about ALL my relationships....

and wouldn't just cam with any Tom, Dick or Harry!!! I havn't cammed recently and I've only cammed with one guy before and that was more like an ongoing relationship because we had so much contact...

Bottomline is I don't feel I need 2 proove myself to anyone!!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I knew someone would say she doesnt have to prove herself to anyone, you are right. No one says you have to. There are always guys willing to believe any female on this site is a female. Some men are very easy to fool so you wont have any problems getting many to believe you, my point is that if you want to dispell all myths if you are a "too good to be true" looking/sounding woman its probably a good thing to prove who you are. No one says you have to show your face, your tits or pussy. I think most could figure out you are a female by looking at your torso or even your feet on the cam. This applies mostly to a chatroom setting.

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with MR and Amber1... there is no inherrent need to prove anything here... but its probably a good thing to show bits of who you are to people who take the time to develop a proper conversation.

I've been fooled on here... doesn't mean im bitter or anything i just move on. As matter of fact, I had a great conversation with one who wasn't who they said they were... didn't detract from anything except when i found out it was like.. "oh ok".

If we demand females prove they are females, whats stopping everyone demanding everyone with a picture either have a tape measure, or today's newspaper or some other silly thing there too... ??

Enjoy the site, enjoy making friends :)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can always look to see if the woman is in the Real Ladies Group - we're all verified in there.

I've had people that said they were female contact me in chat several times and want to girl talk. Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure that only one of them (out of maybe 10) was a woman and the rest were guys. Real women don't ask each other what the biggest cock was they've ever had.

But, as a rule of thumb, if you think you might be talking to a guy, you probably are.

I actually would ask a woman in girl talk what the biggest they've ever had is (and I think I have done with my friends!) and I really am a woman! I'm just weird. :biggrin1: (Of course, I was also the little girl shunning dolls and playing with my Tonka trucks when I was 4 years old, too...)

The professional looking 'Glamour Shots' are a dead give away... of either a fake or a professional prostitute. As for girls of only 19 knowing that they prefer big ones. I was surprised at that as well. Then I remembered that I grew up in a conservative and religious home. :redface: Many people don't. Many men and women here were sexually active as young as 12 or 14. So by 19 it's only reasonable to have developed a preference sexually for a lot of things. :rolleyes:

I was fascinated by and fantasizing about big ones from the age of 12 (!) but didn't lose my virginity until I was 21. Prior to my sexual experiences, it could be just a psychological thing with my fascination for big ones. I found as I got more sexual experience that I prefer them physically, too.

I also grew up in a conservative and religious home, and that and being shy/bullied kept me from having sexual experiences until later in life, and my shyness keeps me from having as much sex as I'd like even to this day.

Fortunately, my parents didn't have a problem with me playing with my Tonka trucks instead of dolls (see above paragraph of mine), it was just everyone else where I grew up that had a problem with that. However, my parents did encourage me to not have sex until I was married (of course THAT didn't work out either :biggrin1: but they were actually pretty cool about it when they found out I wasn't a virgin, and were even ok with my living with my boyfriend for several years.)

Oh, and also I don't have a cam or a mic for two reasons: 1) I'm shy. 2) I don't have the money for stuff like that.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm certain there are at least 11 or 12 real girl penis fetishists on this forum. At least 75 gay/bisexual guys who sign in as women. MANY are highly intelligent and are very good foolers!
I MIGHT ADD since revisiting my rant that what makes our group interesting and entertaining is that folks can be whatever persona they want to be comfortable with. I feel that the verification procedure is probably flawed. There is a terribly bright, very popular, "woman" poster who I'll bet the farm, is really a college age bi/gay guy who gets off on this deception. Now that is hot!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I knew someone would say she doesnt have to prove herself to anyone, you are right. No one says you have to. There are always guys willing to believe any female on this site is a female. Some men are very easy to fool so you wont have any problems getting many to believe you, my point is that if you want to dispell all myths if you are a "too good to be true" looking/sounding woman its probably a good thing to prove who you are. No one says you have to show your face, your tits or pussy. I think most could figure out you are a female by looking at your torso or even your feet on the cam. This applies mostly to a chatroom setting.

this is so true. i'm not into sexcamming with lpsg guys but i will use my cam to show my face for the people i chat with on a regular basis. it doesn't haveta be sexual.

did someone already mention tineye? i use it when i'm suspicious of someone's pics.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Actually lol I did cam once with a guy on here but it went terribly....

I wrote about it in my blog...

I didn't wanna strip...He was quite young and dutch and miserable....

don't wanna say who cos its embaressin' but he put me rite off!!! lol

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In catching up on the thread I have to correct myself and say that I've talked to more than just one woman in chat that was a real woman, including MR, SP, and whatireallywant. I've also had someone claiming to be a woman hit on me after chatting for a few minutes and that just grossed me out. I've had someone with a profile that said female PM me just to say that I was fat (and some other choice words) so I told the room and within 5 minutes the person was gone and I never saw them again.

The real women are cherished here, whether they are in the Real Ladies Group or not. Most of the real ones are known to the rest of the population.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Well... I find it hard to believe there are so many 19 year old girls out there who love big ones and have had professional nudes taken of themselves.

There is the first clue. :wink: Forget about the mic or cam theory because any real 19 female is getting a ton of messages from men and probably wouldn't need to go looking for one to chat too