Girls Piss Me Off!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay.

I had sex with a girl on New Years Day. Now, she has denied all knowledge to her (male/stoner) friends. And has said I just came round to "fix her computer".

For one, I don't want to be known as the guy who randomly goes around and fixes people's computers. Even though I do that. But come on, I know I shagged this person and she knows I fucked her good.

What is going on here? Anyone been in a similar situation? I thought girls bragged about having sex with men with large penises? Not denied all knowledge :confused:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe her friends think you're an asshole and she's embarrassed by the encounter.

Asshole personality trumps big cock in the to brag or not to brag stakes :smile:

What if, hard as it may be for you to believe, I am not perceived in 'real life' as people like you perceive me on here? What if I treat all women like queens and I never say a bad word to anyone regardless of gender?

I'm not an asshole. I just play one on TV.

I mean I've thrown up on a girl and she hasn't denied the encounter. I have good sex for a long time with a girl and she denies all knowledge? Seems pretty shitty to me.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe her friends think you're an asshole and she's embarrassed by the encounter.

Asshole personality trumps big cock in the to brag or not to brag stakes :smile:
[FONT=verdana,arial]
[/FONT]

I'm not an asshole.

If you retake reading comprehension 101 you will see that I didn't say you were anything.

imamixedguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not explicitly, but implicitly.

I wish I could make inaccurate assumptions about people over the internet. That would be swell.

You seem like a asshole to me? Over the internet anyway.

Maybe she doesn't want to be considered a skanky slut? I mean you said her friend's were stoners right? They may spread the news she's easy and if they get high may try hitting on her ruining the friendship. Or better yet she likes to keep her business private rather then brag that she fucked some guy with a big dick.:smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or worse, if he is known for randomly fixing computers and doing it well then people think he is a computer nerd. If she hangs with a stoner crowd then shagging a nerd is like a fate worse than death. No way is she gonna tell anyone she did some pocket protector wearing geek.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or worse, if he is known for randomly fixing computers and doing it well then people think he is a computer nerd. If she hangs with a stoner crowd then shagging a nerd is like a fate worse than death. No way is she gonna tell anyone she did some pocket protector wearing geek.

Uhh.. stoners can be geeks too.

I'm guessing the asshole and or perhaps he is perceived as a loser, or mayeb she thought you were a jerk. who knows. I know she denies knowing you in the biblical sense, so someone don't like you.

Mebbe its cuz you refer to her friends as stoners... and if you dont smoke... that's a bit of a put down.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe she is the type that dose not tell everyone who she sleeps with, regardless of size. And her "not remembering" it might be her way of saying she dose not want to talk about it.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Good god!! Have a bit of tact!!

Perhaps she aint all that nice????

Everyone is bein way harsh...Sorry but they are.

Perhaps it is the stoner guy friends!! To be honest hon if her mates are all stoners are you really interested anyway???

Aint nuffin wrong with havin a little recreational fun now and then in my book. ;-)

But constantly bein stoned is just sad.

I say forget her, let it go and just move on, don't sweat it. :)

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Okay.

I had sex with a girl on New Years Day. Now, she has denied all knowledge to her (male/stoner) friends. I thought girls bragged about having sex with men with large penises? Not denied all knowledge :confused:

Maybe, just maybe you have met a woman with more decorum than those you usually bang.

And, you should know that no gentleman discusses sexual encounters, by name, with those not party to them.

D

deleted136887

I may be stoned, but this has to be the funniest thread today. Thanks you guys!!

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why are you telling people you slept with her anyway? Its ok for guys to brag about shagging around; they get a pat on the back & a wink. But you should remember that for females it can be a different story. Guys get called things like stud, charmer, swordsman, stallion....you get my drift? But females can easily acquire names like slut, slag, tramp etcetc if they have any form of casual sex.

Its a blatant double standard. But its a reality. Which is probably why she's denying it. You should be more discreet & just be thankful for the fuck.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uhh.. stoners can be geeks too.
Mebbe its cuz you refer to her friends as stoners... and if you dont smoke... that's a bit of a put down.
Good point, why shag a guy who disses all your friends.

Maybe, just maybe you have met a woman with more decorum than those you usually bang. And, you should know that no gentleman discusses sexual encounters, by name, with those not party to them.
Why are you assuming he is a gentleman? :tongue::confused:

Why are you telling people you slept with her anyway? Its ok for guys to brag about shagging around; they get a pat on the back & a wink. But you should remember that for females it can be a different story. Guys get called things like stud, charmer, swordsman, stallion....you get my drift? But females can easily acquire names like slut, slag, tramp etcetc if they have any form of casual sex.

Its a blatant double standard. But its a reality. Which is probably why she's denying it. You should be more discreet & just be thankful for the fuck.
The Atlanta metro area is due to have a measurable snow fall tomorrow. This is unususal for them in winter, let alone March. I mention this only because I agree with Xcuze 100%. :biggrin1: Perhaps hell really is about to freeze over. . .