Girls Piss Me Off!

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not all women talk about who they fuck. It's her right to keep it to herself. Perhaps you want her to tell her friends so one of them might want to fuck you? I'm not saying you are, I like you and this is not an insult. Could be a matter of pride, you would love for her to tell her friends how good of a fuck you are. I'd say that's pretty natural to feel that way. Did she ignore you completely? If she did, than she may be embarrassed about the moment of passion or she could just be a stuck up bitch.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look,

The 'asshole argument' and many of your assumptions are invalid.

I only told my best friend that I had slept with her. Other people saw me go home with her one night and made assumptions. The issue is that her denying it makes me look like a liar. And her saying that I only went round to 'fix her computer' makes it seem as though I would go around to any girl's house just to fix her computer...that is not the case at all.

As for the cause of her denial I think it could be a lot of things. Maybe cos I said I didn't want to go out with her til she got over her ex, maybe cos I didn't text her in the meantime pestering her for a date, not sure.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well Jen - this is this particular poster's 4th or 5th incarnation under a different name on this board, so I guess that colours my opinion of him somewhat. But that's really nothing to do with the thread topic.

As for the "I only told my best friend" v's "it makes me look like a liar" - that does not compute. If your best friend is the only person who knows then he (she?) is going to believe you and not the girl. If no one else knows then how can you "look like a liar"? I think you are lying to someone here - I think you are lying to us about having only told your best friend. If other people have assumed and she has said 'no' and you have said nothing then that wouldn't make you look like a liar - it would make you look either discreet or like there was nothing to tell - neither of those things equates with lying.

I don't know why you care that people might think you'd go to someone's house to fix a computer - that'd just make you look like a nice guy. If someone asks a favour as a result you can always say no, you know.

The 'asshole' argument holds water not because you necessarily ARE an asshole (though you know I think you are) but because if she believes enough of the people about whose opinion she cares think you are an asshole then she will not want it known that she fucked someone who is perceived to be an asshole.

Geddit?

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well Jen - this is this particular poster's 4th or 5th incarnation under a different name on this board, so I guess that colours my opinion of him somewhat. But that's really nothing to do with the thread topic.

As for the "I only told my best friend" v's "it makes me look like a liar" - that does not compute. If your best friend is the only person who knows then he (she?) is going to believe you and not the girl. If no one else knows then how can you "look like a liar"? I think you are lying to someone here - I think you are lying to us about having only told your best friend. If other people have assumed and she has said 'no' and you have said nothing then that wouldn't make you look like a liar - it would make you look either discreet or like there was nothing to tell - neither of those things equates with lying.

I don't know why you care that people might think you'd go to someone's house to fix a computer - that'd just make you look like a nice guy. If someone asks a favour as a result you can always say no, you know.

The 'asshole' argument holds water not because you necessarily ARE an asshole (though you know I think you are) but because if she believes enough of the people about whose opinion she cares think you are an asshole then she will not want it known that she fucked someone who is perceived to be an asshole.

Geddit?

Will you take your own advice and put me on ignore? And stay out of my threads? Especially when you have PMT. You have totaly derailed the thread with your own personal vendetta, which I personally think is unjustified. But I know you like to try and justify the non existent, don't I? :tongue:

needbig_z

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What does it matter?

Maybe the sex wasn't as good as you think it was... Women do fake from time to time. The faster she "has an orgasm" the faster she's done with you.

I don't think you sound like an asshole, but you don't seem to speak too highly of her...

Anyway, most sexual experiences should be kept private.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Will you take your own advice and put me on ignore? And stay out of my threads? Especially when you have PMT. You have totaly derailed the thread with your own personal vendetta, which I personally think is unjustified. But I know you like to try and justify the non existent, don't I? :tongue:

There is no personal vendetta, that would require you being of some importance to me :smile: - I would have made the same comments to a different OP posting similar content.

As for staying out of your threads - I'm afraid once you post the thread it becomes Rob_E's thread - I will let Rob_E tell me what threads I can and can't post in. :biggrin1:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This needs to be emphasized. She is denying it because enough people would think less of her if she admitted it. They wouldn't think less of her because she had sex, those days are over. They would think less of her, because she had sex with *you*.