Girls please...and select guys lol

the_force: My girlfriend dropped this bomb on me tonight..she told me she prefers my tongue to my cock. So i'm asking you guys here...i'm more interested in girl responses lol caues i'm straight lol...but i'm secure enough for a guy to answer too...so go ahead and tell me, and please PLEASE be honest lol...i'm curious

Deb: Personally, I like your cock, but your tongue isn't bad either. ;)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It all depends on how you use either one of 'em, right? Gotta admit that the tongue ring does its thing when girls can't relax enough to ride or work with my cock. (I need to meet some of you big dick lovin' women though, I do.)

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tell me this first: Can you lick your eyebrows? :lol:

OK, seriously I don't think this is something that people can answer if they haven't tested you out themselves.

I suppose that some guys are better with their tongue than their package. Not saying that the guys I've been with are bad at oral sex, but I have yet to find one where I'd pick his tongue over his package.

I think that also would very for each woman. IMO, some women can live without the oral aspect and some can't.

edit: I just realized my typo of "very" - I meant to say that it would "vary for each women." Dammit, I hate Mondays!

the_force:
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Feb 28 2005, 07:39 PM
Tell me this first: Can you lick your eyebrows? :lol:

OK, seriously I don't think this is something that people can answer if they haven't tested you out themselves.

I suppose that some guys are better with their tongue than their package. Not saying that the guys I've been with are bad at oral sex, but I have yet to find one where I'd pick his tongue over his package.

I think that also would very for each woman. IMO, some women can live without the oral aspect and some can't.
[post=287086]Quoted post[/post]​

that's actually a pretty damn good answer :p and no i can't lick my eyebrows...but i can lick yours :p lol sorry i had to :D

the_force: bump....

GOD DAMNIT PEOPLE TAKE MY POLL lol

the_force:
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Mar 1 2005, 08:48 PM
but it looks like it's pretty unanimous so far.
[post=287403]Quoted post[/post]​

that dont' mean anything lol you can't conduct a scientific study with only 6 people answering lol

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
Well for now I would pick your tongue because it at least looks real. I dont know if its just the quality of your pics in the gallery or if my monitor resolution is off, but to me your cock looks very plastic ( i mean its looks like a dildo sticking out your fly) I dont know if it is or isnt but, For a man to have such a large cock and not pull it out of this pants completely I am leary. But I said it early and will say again the tongue is hot and you are also a damn attractive man. So if it was me picking you on quality it would be your PERSONALITY thne looks, then tongue, then I might ask to see the cock and see if its my monitor settings or its really that big and perfect in everyway. Anyways its just my two cents put another 1.96 with it and you can get some starbucks coffee.

But its worth saying one more time you got a hell of a tongue for working sexual mojo. The cock well lets see if there are more revealing pics to cum.

Sincerely
Duracock

the_force:
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Mar 1 2005, 10:25 PM
sure you can! it just wouldn't be too accurate. ha/ha
[post=287431]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL you hush yourself :p

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
My woman is one who can do without oral... but _I_ can't (for long)

I find oral sex a turn-on to me... and the sex lasts longer when it starts with the tongue.

(then again, you can also finish with the tongue!)

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by duracock9x6@Mar 1 2005, 05:49 PM
Well for now I would pick your tongue because it at least looks real. I dont know if its just the quality of your pics in the gallery or if my monitor resolution is off, but to me your cock looks very plastic ( i mean its looks like a dildo sticking out your fly) I dont know if it is or isnt but, For a man to have such a large cock and not pull it out of this pants completely I am leary.

Sincerely
Duracock
[post=287439]Quoted post[/post]​

Alright Force, fess up? What's going on down there? It does look too straight and slick to be real.

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
Yes please advise us where you purchased such a high quality dildo. Its taken me several days and I even had to save and open in another program but dude now for reals show us a pic of your real cock. You know men and woman both find you attractive and you do have a fun tongue. Now come clean and show us your cock not your sex toy!

Peace

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by the_force+Mar 1 2005, 01:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_force &#064; Mar 1 2005, 01:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TexAssgirl@Mar 1 2005, 08:48 PM
but it looks like it&#39;s pretty unanimous so far.
[post=287403]Quoted post[/post]​

that dont&#39; mean anything lol you can&#39;t conduct a scientific study with only 6 people answering lol
[post=287410]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

First off curious if the cock pics are fake... plain and simple... interesting how it&#39;s the same form in every pic, and it&#39;s peeking from clothing. Let&#39;s see what that&#39;s attached to, cowboy. Otherwise, I&#39;m calling your bluff.

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
Why do you even care if the pictures are real or not? I mean, if they&#39;re not, that&#39;s not very honest, but really, who cares? Don&#39;t attack the guy.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don&#39;t really care all that much if someone chooses to exaggerate their features. I have not seen force&#39;s pics, but my whole belief on this is that if someone would choose to lie about themselves, then they don&#39;t respect who they are. In turn, I will have a lessened level of respect for a person that creates such a situation for themself. It&#39;s not that I will avoid them or anything, but its more of a matter of trust.

the_force:
Originally posted by Altairion@Mar 3 2005, 07:19 PM
I don&#39;t really care all that much if someone chooses to exaggerate their features. I have not seen force&#39;s pics, but my whole belief on this is that if someone would choose to lie about themselves, then they don&#39;t respect who they are. In turn, I will have a lessened level of respect for a person that creates such a situation for themself. It&#39;s not that I will avoid them or anything, but its more of a matter of trust.
[post=288046]Quoted post[/post]​

This is the only post i&#39;m going to respond to. This is the most accurate statement i&#39;ve found. Lying to others about who ai am is pointless, especially since i plan on never meeting anyone from here. Especially since no one seems to be close enough to wanna come to vegas to hang with me. The bottom line is some people, even though with large dicks, aren&#39;t fully comfortable being totally naked. IF you can&#39;t handle that...then that is your problem. I joined this group to have fun, and for the most part i have. As stated, i have a girlfriend...and while i may flirt, i am not trying to pick up some girls here. So tell me what would the point in me lying be? I respect people&#39;s beliefs for not wanting to believe me, this is after all the internet, and almost everyone lies on this damn thing. The very validity of a site like this could be brought into question in regards to that. However, it&#39;s just for fun, and i think some people take things too seriously. My pictures are real and very VERY MUCH me. And as i said before...if you have a problem with them, then that&#39;s exactly what it is, your problem. I&#39;m not here to start fights or try and answer to anyone. And as said, lying to you, would mean i don&#39;t respect myself. Which is the furthest from the truth as possible.

p.s. In response to the "slickness" LOL not that i need to explain things, but i tend to like playing with myself using lube guys ;) get it? :p

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
Lubed my 8.5 incher up pretty good with astro glide and took pics with two different cams a 1.5 mega pix cam and a 3 mega pix digi cam mine never looked so perfectly stri8 and slick and plastic but who knows maybe you have the perfect cock congrats and If I offended you I am man enough to apologize right now.

PS Still sticking with the orginal observation of several here strange how straight it is how plastic an shining looking and that you never pull your jeans or boxer off and just let a piece of beautiful man meat like that hang for all to enjoy.

Peace man and I wish you lots of fun and such

dura