Girls praising up their man...

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

One for the girls more probably. If a girl tells her bloke he is her best lover ever, amazing and has done things to her noone else has etc etc. IF she says stuff like that AND without prompting or questioning - is it a safe bet to assume it is true, or are girls all programmed at birth to say things like this to ego boost their man/because they want to compliment someone they love?

Thanks you

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she says this to you or tells her friends?? if she is telling her friends on the side, then she is seriously liking you. the scary ones are in "love" with you after a one night stand.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No she says things to me. You know when just lying around and talking about life. God knows what she is telling her friends!

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure this varies with the woman/girl. When i recently told my lover he was amazing and the best - i seriously meant it (damn I miss him!). It had been so long since i'd had sex and/or decent sex it may have been anyone would have been amazing to me, but, the fact remains, I meant what I said.

I would never say it if it weren't true. I might say something more along the lines of "That felt terrific" or "wow, you made me cum X times" No sense in lying about it. I mean, if I told someone who wasnt amazing they were, they might stop trying and it would never get better!

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah thats how I considered it. What does a girl have to gain praising up a man that isn't hitting the spot? Surely constructive criticism or hints would be best. The man that is giving her all she needs - praise away! When you put it like that........:D I am the daddy

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why would she lie? There's nothing to win for her if she does. But why are you asking? Do you question your own skills, are you insecure about your relationship, her, or what else?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not insecure about it at all, because to me it is fucking great too. What I do question is woman's motives in all that they say after the various lying ladies I've dated in the past.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know, I always compliment people and mean it. Sometimes it's hard for me to come up with original things to say, but I always mean what I say.

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you're in a relationship and having regular sex, the person you're with is usually the best lover you've ever had.

Smart women will realize this and let her lover know how she feels. It makes him an even better lover.

It works that way for me, guys. The woman I'm with is the best, ever. If she's not, I'm regressing. If she's not, maybe I'll see her one more time just in case we had an off-night. After two encounters, if she's not the best ever.... she's probably very rich or maybe famous, haha.

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every woman is different, but i think that its safe to say that if you are with someone you adore and trust, then you can know that what she says at that moment is completely true...any other thing that she said before you doesn't really matter. I know that with the men i have been with I've said things that would boost their egos, but this of course doesn't mean that what i say and have said is more or less valuable with each man. Everyone loves praise. I know that if i didn't get it then i think i would end up feeling inadequate.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you think somebody would not stick in a long term relationship unless the regular sex they receive is not up to the standards set previously?

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Each sexual partner is different. Personally I think that if someone is not meeting my previously set standards then i would speak up and guide my partner in a more satisfying direction. I think that if this doesnt work and i cant be satisfied then i think yes, i might end up looking for someone else. But if i talk up my man, then this is a good sign that i am having a lot of fun.

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(but it would have to take LOTS of tries to shift satisfaction more my way in order for me to end a relationship because of it.)

D

deleted3272

Yeah somtimes you have to wonder, One time a girl made a comment about my endowment and I jokingly said "oh I bet you say that to all the guys" she said yeah but with you I really mean it. But when a girl tells her friends and shows them pics, she definatly means it, especially if your sitting right next to her...lol