Girls prefering the biggest cock

jackthemuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone got links to vids where girls are with multiple guys but really obviously prefer the guy with the biggest cock?

I have seen it a couple of times, most notably with an asian girl prefering lex over everyone else. She keeps calling him over while she is fucking the others!

Will try and find it.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dunno about the asian preferring Lex specifically, but there was a link here almost a year ago about an asian girl getting the shit fucked outta her by some black guy. Efukt has a bit clip of it called, "She hates black cocks" I dunno if this is useful, but some might remember it cause in one scene she's wimpering "Mommy....."

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dunno about the asian preferring Lex specifically, but there was a link here almost a year ago about an asian girl getting the shit fucked outta her by some black guy. Efukt has a bit clip of it called, "She hates black cocks" I dunno if this is useful, but some might remember it cause in one scene she's wimpering "Mommy....."

Direct me to where i can find this please! :eek::eek::eek:

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No.. Most the vids/pics in that thread is gay stuff and I don't want to see that. I want a chick getting double teamed/ gangbanged and preferring the big dick over the little one...

You're gonna have to sift through it like the rest of us, man, until someone takes it upon themselves to compile the stuff involving women into one single thread. I've thought about it but was too lazy.

EmAmSA

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You're gonna have to sift through it like the rest of us, man, until someone takes it upon themselves to compile the stuff involving women into one single thread. I've thought about it but was too lazy.

damn. oh well guess i have no choice :frown1:

crispy88

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

BS76

Expert Member