Girls prefering the biggest cock

gettintherok

Experimental Member
Media
There's one out there of Bamboo getting banged by Mandingo, Wesley Pipes and Julian. She can't kee her eyes and hands off Dingo's pole. A couple of times during the scene she looks like she just wants the other to to leave so she can concentrate purely on Dingo. Pretty funny.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

tmny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this turns me more than anything and its frustrating how little content is available on the net

zion696969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Daniel1

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
For all the guys that say Mandingo is not that big, that it's camera tricks, the size of the actresses, etc...

Why is it that any scene I see him in, he completely dwarfs every other guy in the scene - and a lot of them guys that supposedly have big dicks too?

I don't get it. Unless all the guys that are in scenes with him are like 3-4", he has to be pushing 11-12"

Haha! This is LPSG. They say everyone isn't that big ;-)

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For all the guys that say Mandingo is not that big, that it's camera tricks, the size of the actresses, etc...

Why is it that any scene I see him in, he completely dwarfs every other guy in the scene - and a lot of them guys that supposedly have big dicks too?

I don't get it. Unless all the guys that are in scenes with him are like 3-4", he has to be pushing 11-12"
Ok lets do it logically. If he is 9 inches and the smaller guy is 5, then he is 80% bigger. What makes it look like even more is not the length, but the girth, he is longer, but so much thicker so it is a double whammy. I would say one of them is 5 and the other two are 6 inches.

Think about it, if the small guy were 4 inches and he was 8, he would be double in size. 12 inches woiuld make him three times as long. Just enjoy and don't worry about how long he is.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a gangbang scene with Wesley Pipes, Mandingo and one other guy (can't recall his name) with an Asian girl named Bamboo. It's quite obvious she only wants to deal with Dingo's rod. It's relatively easy to find if you Google.

neintynein

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's a gangbang scene with Wesley Pipes, Mandingo and one other guy (can't recall his name) with an Asian girl named Bamboo. It's quite obvious she only wants to deal with Dingo's rod. It's relatively easy to find if you Google.

I get the feeling that Bamboo and Dingo like each other... they did a scene with jack napier too, Dingo lasted about two minutes :)

italianbigcock92

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a picture, but she seems top be going for the bigger one :p

your daily cfnm : Photo

This is just as much an "identify, please", because it's a random tumblr pic and I have never seen any of these people before.